Author Topic: Presets not showing up to other players?  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Presets not showing up to other players?
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 08:27:04 pm »
I strongly suggest you take a screenshot of your FH folder since its hard to really come up with a solution if we don't actually see the folder itself.
Either that or you can perhaps re-download to see what effect that might have. But im sure its a file mistake.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline InvaderUgli

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 08:03:43 pm »
I had no idea you had to download presets until you guys mentioned it. I"m still kind of new. I learned how to make presets and such because I'm used to doing things like that on Minecraft.

I didn't think much of it when I saw them, so I didn't. I don't know the player, either.

Another weird thing: Most of the 'presets' (not all) that I have been seeing, are almost all completely white like the unedited ones, or just have the head or body colored. It's weird.

I suppose I'll give Preset Sync a whirl when my sister gets on, so I can test it with her.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2014, 09:52:28 pm »

Another weird thing: Most of the 'presets' (not all) that I have been seeing, are almost all completely white like the unedited ones, or just have the head or body colored. It's weird.

Floof, white "marshmallow" characters doesn't mean they are wearing presets. It means they have a mass masking that is more updated then yours. You can see them if you have a more updated mass masking that contains far more markings then the original.
When people use mass masking markings and you see them with no additional markings downloaded in your Feral Heart folder, then for original viewers they will look all white with no texture.
I think the recent mass masking 3 was taken down but here is a link to Mass masking 2
Click this to download Mass Masking 2

I suppose I'll give Preset Sync a whirl when my sister gets on, so I can test it with her.
Preset Sync is really good ^^, although it does have its own bugs here and there. When you are making a preset of your own, you export it regularly, but then you are going to have to move your exported folder to "Private Preset" so it doesn't poof on you when you log in.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:54:14 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358