Author Topic: Anima [Inactive since 29/10/2012]  (Read 47273 times)

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
Re: Anima
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2011, 03:38:39 am »
((Lol, Steak.  I was thinking about making him a Croc when something came up about snakes...  odd coincidence.  And Raven, I deleted the RP part of my post. :3))
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2011, 08:02:19 am »
((Meeeerr, still waiting on DA to edit post >. >))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2011, 04:34:35 am »
((Hm, I don't know where DA went, but lets go ahead and continue, just ignore that post >. > Anyone may continue on, I was on of the last ones to reply haha))
The Hobbit

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2011, 02:10:37 pm »
Ryker agreed with the raven-haired girl, revealing yourself as an anima was dangerous among those you knew and trusted--almost suicidal among strangers.  This newcomer had guts, though he wasn't appreciating them at the moment. 
     His thought he heard noise in the forest again, but he dismissed it, the probability of another person coming out of these apparently popular woods was rather low.  He caught the shy girl edging away from them, nervous and desperate not to draw attention towards herself.  Ryker looked her over before sending her a reassuring smile he hoped would put an end to her fidgeting.  It was annoying him, mildly.
     As the raven-haired girl seemed capable of handling whatever threat the new comer possessed, he felt justified in leaving whatever confrontation would happened up to her.  He'd rather not make an enemy, just yet.
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2011, 12:01:50 am »
As Raven spoke to this newcomer, her sensitive ears caught a lot of racket to one side of her. Shifting her gaze away from the strange girl before her, she turned to the direction the noise was coming from. A stump was some feet away from the group, and behind it she believed she saw a head of a man. His eyes were slightly covered in thick hair, that seemed to reach further down behind him should he stand up. From this distance, Raven believed she could see scars lining his face, though how many there were it was hard to tell. She also saw he was holding something, maybe a pinecone?
Raven stared at the man, unsure if she should confront him or not. The look on his face didn't exactly look sane, and she wasn't sure what to think of him. Perhaps she should wait it out, see what he does. In case should his action be dangerous, she prepared herself for any action he may do.
The Hobbit

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2011, 04:02:41 am »
Scharf's grin only widened as they took notice in his obvious presents.
He climbed up the stump, standing straight up on its surface taking a deep breath of forest fresh air in. "Hm...Ah hello dear humans." Scharf waved his free hand with the same grin glued to his face. He leaped off the stump trotting closer to Raven now. He lost the grin which was replaced instantly with curiosity as he widened one eye and narrowed the other staring at her. Blinking, he held out his pine cone. "Introductions are important. This is Mr. Buns," He dug his nails further into the pine cone "and I'm Scharf." He nodded his head pleased with himself apparently.
His pale skin was covered in not only scars but dirt and dried mud, small remainders of plants tangled in his thick black hair that dragged just barley along the ground. His baggy white clothing was in no greater condition stained with god knows what, and tears where in the fabric like swiss cheese. Around his neck was rotting moss covered rope, paired with a slaved Anima ID tag.
The hair in his faced moved away with a head tilt revealing most of the whole pattern of scars. Most of them actually looked intentional like the 'claw' scars on his mouth. The most noticeable was the large scar going through the bridge of his nose.
Scharf also didn't seem to care if they saw his anima, and thought of course that they were all normal humans.
"So...who, are you? And you? Oh and you?"

[If any of that makes no sense sorry, no sleep = stupid Steak]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:24:29 am by Steak medium rare »

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2011, 01:22:25 pm »
((Bah, I found that incredibly amusing, Steak))
Another person walked out of the forest, beckoned by the raven-haired girl's stare.  He was thinking that girl was a magnet that just drew people towards her, as they hadn't yet moved from their original spot and there was already four strangers crowded there, including himself. 
    The new-new-comer--obviously anima, with tangled dark hair covering his eyes and hanging down his back, torn clothes and a pattern of scars and dirt across his face--stood upon the stump he had hid behind and looked curiously at them.  He introduced himself, calling Ryker (and the others) human, the pine cone in his hands Mr. Buns and himself Scharf.  Ryker found himself smiling in amusement at Scharf,  before answering his question, immensely relieved that someone had gotten the introductions rolling.
     "I'm Ryker, friend, though I don't yet know these girls' names." He paused and looked over Scharf before continuing, "Your candid-ness is appreciated, but I believe you should be careful around strangers, Scharf.  And Mr. Buns," he tacked on as an after thought.
...In my pants.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2011, 02:34:21 pm »
((I had to do it.... ))

Hinda gave a hestitant smile in return as Ryker sent a reassuring smile her way. It helped make her feel a little less uncomfortable in the social circumstances. Things would probably be different if they found out she was a anima, but they seemed somewhat okay with the other one, that had just straight out mentioned they were an anima on a first meeting, something she would never EVER do. She knew how untrustful the humans were.
  Hinda's head turned suddenly as they spoke to someone else. She turned to see the obviously anima male. Just how many people were gathering in this forest? It was getting creepy that they had all found each other like this. Hinda was quiet for a moment after the two males made their introductions, speaking up.

"My name is Hinda."

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2011, 03:25:00 pm »
((Add a mustache, a monocle and a little top hat. 'Tis how I envision the buns.))
...In my pants.

Maryritai

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2011, 06:53:27 pm »
Hikoi looked at them. Then gave, a surprising light laugh. "You really fell for my facade?" She said smiling. "My Name is Hikoi" She said softly, running a hand through her smooth mahogany brown hair. "Sorry If I scared or creeped anyone at all" She commented, obviously more friendly than you had thought.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:56:07 pm by Demonic-Angel »