Author Topic: This Blows..  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Brickstin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Bricksquad
    • View Profile
    • Bricksquad
This Blows..
« on: March 25, 2011, 05:56:43 am »
Thinking about Retiring..

Due to so much drama inside Feral Heart.. of people being a**holes to me.. Just because I have more then one character.. and That might have a mate.. I am thinking about retiring.. two users by the name of

Bellawolf789 and Wolfgirl122  an insane girl that thought i was her mate, told me off saying i was a cheater..

How the hell is it cheating when Brickstin doesn't even hate a mate yet Blizz does?

Blizz isn't off cheating going around screwing other she wolves..

But then Bellawolf789 said i was still the same controller (person) .. if she wants to get that technical .. then maybe it's best if I just quit Feral heart.. I really wanted to just have a few of my characters have a mate and start a pack or something.. do some nice role playing.. I have Multible Sclerosis its when the immune system attacks the brain, nerve system and brain stem. So I'm having to deal with a lot of physical pain and mental pain. Your body just kills it self: It's almost like having AIDS.. but it's not AIDS.

Now I know I am not the only one with problems; but when you come and log into the internet to a game like FH.. to spend time with friends and close.. Friends.. (Because you trust them) .. How can you enjoy it when pricks like that start giving you dramatic Farses!?

Ive met some nice people on FH But it's very VERY rare that I do: Most of it is filled with rude, obnoxious people; acting like they know it all.

It's soo hard to find GOOD role play; I don't mean one liners I mean Paragraph Liners!

I also hate it when people become your friend or interact with you and then dont show up for a week!

They dont even bother to even PM you on the forums and try and tell you what has become of them and why they are gone.

.. I have a lot of other crap going on right now.. and this kind of un needed stress from inside the game is just.. insane.. Fighting over such Trivial stupid reasons that are completely illogical.  When it comes to your characters inside Feral Heart.. it's a game! You can role play your characters how ever you like and just because you play a game a certain way shouldn't mean your Discriminated; cursed at, told to be a whore and talked bad about. That is just completely immature!

So my dear friends those wishing to have your character's have a shot at any of my characters to be have your character be mates with: I am going to ask you this question: Should I quit? or should I stay? and if I do stay? I tell you one thing.. you better not be a close minded person and take a video game soo serious to the point they feel it's a real life thing to live.. because. you seriously have no grasp in reality then if you do.

I will not associate with people who are immature pricks to me.. And this isn't the first time that this has happened to me here's another example: when I adopted a pop onto Brickstin.. This person's ID name was NIOMI.. I was afk.. for a momet. doing some things IRL because well.. I have a life.. then  I come back. and my game chat is scrolling inside FH... And NIOMI was screaming at me and i was trying to reply back to him: he accused me of ignoring him and he made his character jump off into the water to drop himself inside The Temple.. I couldn't believe the idiotic Drama that was coming from this player but he basically Blew up and called me 7 different names and capped off at me.. I was completely shocked at his behavior..

How many more morons and crazies are inside FH? I thought FH was a clean area.. for the most part!

Please.. Give me some answers. I want to find out if there is some sanity out there!

Convince me to stay: because I have given FH so many chances and up to this point my desire to play has been mostly killed.

I already have 17 morons on ignore and block.

Please.. if I am in the wrong area or in a place at the wrong time.. HELP me..

Show me a good spot in FH or a place to find Good Role play or something with people who aren't major D***s!

If nothing good comes out of this.. then I am going to take a long needed break off FH and come back: Maybe then I might have better luck v_v

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:59:21 am by Brickstin »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: This Blows..
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 06:56:44 am »
  It would be sad to say goodbye to another good person from FH. Why is it that the good people from FH are being forced to quit because of the lousy attitudes of the rude obnoxious people on FH? Why can't the rude nasty people figure out that their behaviour isn't welcome, and they should either learn to be a better person on FH or leave. FH isn't real life, they have to learn that!
  I would suggest sticking around a little longer, and find the people you CAN hang around with. I'm not crazy , I just have a lousy timezone so almost no one else I know is on when I am... Perhaps one day we could meet ingame and roleplay one day, I prefer large para RP's as well.

Warning: I am Autistic, and have a shotty memory. I really have difficulty remembering who I have interacted with in the past... So don't be insulted if I do forget who you are for a moment... All it takes is a hi and some convo for me to remember who I'm talking to...

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 11:51:57 am »
I completely agree with Kyu one hundred percent. I suggest staying and finding better people to be around with. That's why I don't add people right away, I would talk to them and hang out with them a bit then add them. If they end up not being the kind and cool person they were before, I remove them >. >
I'd like to rp with you sometime as well, for I, too, use paragraph rp x3 Its been hard to find some these days, and when I try to rp with one word/sentence rpers, I end up getting left behind because I would be trying to type out my reply -_-
However, I'm the same as Kyu and may have trouble remembering who you are. This actually happened to me a few times on FH O_o But just explain yourself and I'll remember in a heart beat x3
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 05:13:34 pm »
I'm sad to hear you've had a lot of troubles Brick, and I agree. But you have to remember things do accure like this, epseacily on large games like this, but I am very supprised how bad people have been in this case, hopefuly I'll see you some where else!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 05:34:40 pm »
Jeeze... You have it pretty rough, dude. Im really sorry. I knew this community was chock full of horrible, childish children but I didnt know it was bad enough to make someone leave. Well I did kind of... to an extent I guess.

But heres some advice to you, FH isnt highschool and you cant block out everyone. But you can laugh in their faces. Be the bigger person and walk away when crap like that happens. These people you talk about obviously have no lives and are 12 year olds that are spoiled rotten. Theres a lot of good people here. You just have to look. If you really need some friends (reliable) just post a topic somewhere, dude. Ask people, talk to people. Theres loads of awesome people hidden behind this... mixed community.

I know it'll be hard but just stick around. But if you leave, you'll just be helping them complete another mission of ruining another's fun. Once you make some friends, I suggest staying in a private map until you feel your ready to run into some n00bs. My friends and I stay in private maps for the exact same reason your upset. We dont want you, or any of our friends or good players to be in a pickle like that.

And another thing, looking for a mate on here is just asking for trouble in my opinion. Its stupid because people take it so seriously. When they pair their character up with another player's they take it as if the two players are in an actual relationship. Only a immature 12 year old (and sometimes older people) do stupid crap like that. I mean sometimes it could work out but thats just a bit much. I'm guessing thats the case with you anyway. People taking it too seriously when your just in it for the fun of it.

So yeah, man. Stick around. Things'll get better eventually. (Sorry for this long arse speech. xD Felt it was needed.)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:40:26 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 02:29:24 am »
Thinking about Retiring..

Due to so much drama inside Feral Heart.. of people being a**holes to me.. Just because I have more then one character.. and That might have a mate.. I am thinking about retiring.. two users by the name of

Bellawolf789 and Wolfgirl122  an insane girl that thought i was her mate, told me off saying i was a cheater..

How the hell is it cheating when Brickstin doesn't even hate a mate yet Blizz does?

Blizz isn't off cheating going around screwing other she wolves..

But then Bellawolf789 said i was still the same controller (person) .. if she wants to get that technical .. then maybe it's best if I just quit Feral heart.. I really wanted to just have a few of my characters have a mate and start a pack or something.. do some nice role playing.. I have Multible Sclerosis its when the immune system attacks the brain, nerve system and brain stem. So I'm having to deal with a lot of physical pain and mental pain. Your body just kills it self: It's almost like having AIDS.. but it's not AIDS.

Now I know I am not the only one with problems; but when you come and log into the internet to a game like FH.. to spend time with friends and close.. Friends.. (Because you trust them) .. How can you enjoy it when pricks like that start giving you dramatic Farses!?

Ive met some nice people on FH But it's very VERY rare that I do: Most of it is filled with rude, obnoxious people; acting like they know it all.

It's soo hard to find GOOD role play; I don't mean one liners I mean Paragraph Liners!

I also hate it when people become your friend or interact with you and then dont show up for a week!

They dont even bother to even PM you on the forums and try and tell you what has become of them and why they are gone.

.. I have a lot of other crap going on right now.. and this kind of un needed stress from inside the game is just.. insane.. Fighting over such Trivial stupid reasons that are completely illogical.  When it comes to your characters inside Feral Heart.. it's a game! You can role play your characters how ever you like and just because you play a game a certain way shouldn't mean your Discriminated; cursed at, told to be a whore and talked bad about. That is just completely immature!

So my dear friends those wishing to have your character's have a shot at any of my characters to be have your character be mates with: I am going to ask you this question: Should I quit? or should I stay? and if I do stay? I tell you one thing.. you better not be a close minded person and take a video game soo serious to the point they feel it's a real life thing to live.. because. you seriously have no grasp in reality then if you do.

I will not associate with people who are immature pricks to me.. And this isn't the first time that this has happened to me here's another example: when I adopted a pop onto Brickstin.. This person's ID name was NIOMI.. I was afk.. for a momet. doing some things IRL because well.. I have a life.. then  I come back. and my game chat is scrolling inside FH... And NIOMI was screaming at me and i was trying to reply back to him: he accused me of ignoring him and he made his character jump off into the water to drop himself inside The Temple.. I couldn't believe the idiotic Drama that was coming from this player but he basically Blew up and called me 7 different names and capped off at me.. I was completely shocked at his behavior..

How many more morons and crazies are inside FH? I thought FH was a clean area.. for the most part!

Please.. Give me some answers. I want to find out if there is some sanity out there!

Convince me to stay: because I have given FH so many chances and up to this point my desire to play has been mostly killed.

I already have 17 morons on ignore and block.

Please.. if I am in the wrong area or in a place at the wrong time.. HELP me..

Show me a good spot in FH or a place to find Good Role play or something with people who aren't major D***s!

If nothing good comes out of this.. then I am going to take a long needed break off FH and come back: Maybe then I might have better luck v_v

I know what you mean my friend there are a  lot of jerks out there..but all we can do is shake off our shoulders and keep on moving. I know we dont know eachother well but id be willing to be a good freind to you. Im always online on the forums im on the game 2 hours a day so we could always keep in contact and do paragraph rps or just chat about life. im sorry to hear about whats going on and i really want to help but i dont know how i can if theres anything i can do please say so. Also making another account and deleting your old one,starting a new character may also be a good idea my friend
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 03:34:14 am »
I know Wolfgirl122!!! o-o should I talk to her about this??
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Xenom

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 09:14:03 pm »
Yes... Immature kids can be annoying, but this game can help you with problem solving other social problems in life... But whether you leave or not is up to you... You could simply ignore the annoying players or create a private map for your friends to roleplay on. But anyways, Have fun with whatever you choose to do!

wolfgirl122

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 12:13:07 am »
Im sorry I forced you to take these kind of measures on here, I don't think you should leave just because someone who was immiture and made a mistake made you upset.  I have played wolfquest, and it was much more realistic than this, and I was confused and new to FH. Im sorry I upsetted you, and i do not expect for you to accept this apology, but i just wanted you to know i was new and didn't understand this, but now i do. I am sorry to cause you this kind of trouble.
                - Wolfgirl122

Echoing harmony

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 04:47:15 am »
Sorry to hear you are leaving. But I agree with you about how annoying people in FH are when it comes to dramatics.