Author Topic: PRESET IMPORTANT HELP!!  (Read 935 times)

Offline diana2122

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
PRESET IMPORTANT HELP!!
« on: February 14, 2014, 02:31:09 am »
OK, SO, I spent a loooooong time making me and my friend a preset.. I gave her the fhp file for mkine and she gave me hers and.. She sees my preset and I only see a default lion instead of her!! I did everything right and stuff.. HELP PLEASE!!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: PRESET IMPORTANT HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 02:36:58 am »
Well tell her to make sure that when she exported her preset that she exported it while logged in as the exact version of her username that she registered for. Example my username is MorbidDecadence but if I export my presets with even a slight variation of my original username like morbiddecadence it will not be visible to others when they use that fhp file.

Also be sure that when she gives you her fhp file that you place it in you "presets" folder then restart the game and you should see her in it.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 02:37:15 am »
Are you sure you sent her the .fph, and vise versa?
You both need the .fph, even though you made the preset. Also:

Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see alphaeclipse but it's actually AlphaEclipse. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.

Sura, you beat me to it!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 02:40:07 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline diana2122

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 08:13:51 pm »
Well tell her to make sure that when she exported her preset that she exported it while logged in as the exact version of her username that she registered for. Example my username is MorbidDecadence but if I export my presets with even a slight variation of my original username like morbiddecadence it will not be visible to others when they use that fhp file.

Also be sure that when she gives you her fhp file that you place it in you "presets" folder then restart the game and you should see her in it.

It still doesn't work :(