Author Topic: ~:Stepped On:~Dog Rp~Open And Looking for Members~  (Read 4641 times)

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
Re: ~:Stepped On:~Dog Rp~Open And Looking for Members~
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 10:01:11 pm »
(You're accepted!)

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 10:37:48 pm »

Kamikaze

As the sun beamed down on the males pelt, his eyes scanning the area as he sat ontop of a dumpster. Many dogs seemed to be figthing, arguing or lazing around. A sigh escaped his maw as he shuffled onto his stomach, continuing to watch the unfamiliar canines wonder around. Running his tongue across his lips he allowed his head to rest onto his large paws. Hearing an unfamiliar voice the brown brute lifted his head, his brow raised as he looked at another canine standing infront of him. "Mutt!" the Whippet growled as it passed the male, allowing a growl to rumble up his throat Kaze quickly lifted himself to his paws and looked at the brindle canine. "What's your problem!" he growled crawling forward "Oh sorry you heard, just go back to sulking in the corner.." "I'd rather sink by teeth into your bones!" and with that he lunged forward. Slamming into the thin canine as he began biting at its neck, receiving a few scratches and bites from the smaller brute. Swiping a paw at the Whippets face and ramming into his side he managed to knock him over, crawling forward he was clawed once again-rage filled the male as he stood over the brindle dog.  "I could end your sorry life now, but what would be the point in that? Our species is already running low, now I suggest you keep your tail between your legs from now on, or you're gonna land yourself in a lot of trouble!" with a last growl Kamikaze pulled his paw from the Whippets neck allowing him to scramble to his paws-watching as he crawled away in his previous direction. Shaking his head Kaze lowered to his haunches, setting himself down on a patch of grass.

Mercadies

As the familiar growls continued filling her ears a huff escaped the mix-breeds maw, a grumble escaping past her lips as her lids slowly uncovered her beautiful chocolate coloured eyes. Lifting her head she parted her jaw in a jawn, then giving her head a brisk shake. Licking her lips the glanced around, it seemed most were already awake, even though it was still pretty early most of the dogs didn't hesitate on going at one anothers throats. Shaking her head in disappointment at the dogs antics she lifted to her paws and trotted towards the fence. Allowing her tail to flick back and forth she lowered herself down by the fence, looking at the canines for a few minutes. But, the crosses attention drifted beyond the fence as she starred out.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 11:09:30 pm »

Cashmire

Cashmire sat silently in an alley way. She could hear the common barking and snarling. She figured it would be time to see what the nearest canines were doing. She huffed and stood up walkig down an alley towards where she heard snarling. She chuckled at the sight of a whippet and a mix fighting. She sat down and watched before the whippet passed her. Cash looked at the large canine before speaking. "Seems like you're having some problems." She snickered teasingly. "Ya know fighting will get you nowhere." She snapped at him. Hergaze was hard all of a sudden and she stood up. "Best you don't start them."

Mentioned: Kamikazi
Directied to: Kamikazi

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 12:46:34 am »

Kamikaze

Kaze let out a huff as he remained sprawled across the ground, his tail thumped against the ground. Turning, the Whippet was now out of sight, shrugging he turned his focus back infront. But was soon distracted again by an unfamiliar voice behind him, turning he raised a brow at the smaller female who stood near him, speaking about how fighting wouldn't solve anything. Letting out a sarcastic chuckle the large male plopped himself back onto his haunches and cleared his throat. "That would be right, if tarted the fight!" he growled getting slightly aggitated, but giving his head a brisk shake he soon snapped out of it and glanced at the canine "Nothing but selfe defence..." he smirked continuing to allow his fluffed tail to tap against the solid ground, growls and barking continued to flow into his erect ears.

DA Account

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 01:28:45 am »

The black fae lifted herself up off the ground, yawning. She shook the dirt off her pelt and began to walk around, looking for something to eat. Onyx's yellow eyes scanned the perimeter. She noticed a nearby chocolate lab tearing up a paper bag. Russet, she was sure his name was. There must've been something in the greasy bag that he wanted, because he was tearing it to peices. Onyx would've gone and tried to take it from him, but Russet looked pretty skinny, so she would just let him keep it.

Walking on, she came across a dark alley. There were several garbage bins, each looking like they were filled to the brim. Jackpot! The shepard knocked down one and started shuffling around for some food.  

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 02:41:27 am »
On my phone. No picture.))

Cash grinned and spoke once more. "Aye, a sarcastic mutt aren't you?" She said with a snicker. "Now, didn't look like he was doing anything. You were the one who attacked him first." She stated matter of factly. "Anything else you have to say?" She questioned. She lept atop the dumpster and stared down at him, her eyes showing no emotion really.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 04:35:02 pm »

Kamikaze

Kamikaze let out a huff as he fglanced around, his tail tapped lightly against the ground. Looking around he observed the area, until the female spoke once again. Turning his head, with an emotion showing he wasn't to interested. "Yeah, that's how I am...And you didn't see the whole thing, would be nice if you payed attention to your own business..." he smirked as he lifted to his large paws, the Husky cross shook his coloured pelt and glanced up at the female. Although Kamikaze didn't like being 'mean' or 'bitter' to other animals the heat frustrated him, which cause the uneasy side of him to come out. Flicking his ears Kaze ran his tongue across his lips one more time, turning the look at a Pitbull being followed by a Chihuahua, smiling he turned back to the dog. 

DA Account

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 06:40:19 pm »
At school.))

Cash grinned and slumped down, tapping her tail lightly against the dumpster. "Would be nice If I did alot of things." She said simply. "Why don't ya explain?" She spoke with an edge in her voice. She drew her tongue over her lips before partig her jaws in a yawn.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 08:59:15 am »

Kamikaze

The Husky cross smirked at the female who was now seated on the dumpster, his ears twitched slightly as she spoke-his eyes wondered from the fae as he glanced around, few canines seemed to fill the streets now, probably looking for food or something. Continuing to listen Kamikaze turned around once the female had stopped speaking, the smirk remained across his face as he huffed. "I'm sure it would be.." he muttered "I'll leave you to figure it out for yourself Miss he dipped his head, then flicking his tail behind him. 

DA Account

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 01:04:33 pm »

"Hey, you."

Onyx heard a voice from behind her. She turned around, spitting out the plastic wrap in her teeth. A big, sturdy grey dog with a black splotch in his back loomed over her with his teeth bared. Onyx looked up at him. "What do you want?" She growled.

The dog snarled. "That garbage can. It's mine." He said. "And if you don't move, I'll take it back from you.

(Le short post. XD