Author Topic: ~:Stepped On:~Dog Rp~Open And Looking for Members~  (Read 4638 times)

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
~:Stepped On:~Dog Rp~Open And Looking for Members~
« on: February 25, 2014, 03:49:16 am »
"I won't let go of what they did..."

"The Past will never be forgiven..."

"We'll make them pay..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And even after it all was so happy and joyful, it had to come to this.
Even after the belly rubs, the meat scraps, the loving pats, and the walks in the park, they went and turned on us.
As much as they said they loved us, they just lock us away and forget what we had shared. What we had known for so long.
Well, we won't tolerate that. No we won't. We're going to get up and show them what we can do when our trust is put to the test. 
And we'll do it together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The year 2037. The dog population has decreased rapidly, leaving them to a dangerously low number. Certain breeds died off, and attempts to bring them back have failed. Households with a dog are lucky enough to have one because of the decreasing number of our household companions. This year, few countries still have a dog population, leaving people puzzled and heartbroken. 
Man's best friend is confused. They don't understand why they seem to be dying off so quickly. They've been in such large numbers before this year, and then they just....go. The dogs don't know what the problem is. They desperately want to know, of course, and attempt several times to find information. All of them failed.
Until one fateful day. 
The government lets the world know what they've been doing across the globe. Oh, they sure did. Broadcasts, newspaper articles everywhere tell of one thing. 
The K9Reducer.
A small pill that gets into the dog's digestive track and shuts it down completely, then works to stop the lungs from functioning properly. The dog is killed quickly.
Apparently, the government thought that it was time to rid the world of the dogs to make room for more people. Push them out, and we could come in larger numbers, they thought. The humans were oddly on board with the decision, and put the pill in their dogs food and let them die. Soon, the dog population was dying out, and soon, it will be no more. Sweet victory for the humans.
Wrong.
The dogs heard all about this little scheme. They were pissed and just plain disgusted. They could hardly believe what the humans had done. This was the reason they were dying out. A pill, made by HUMANS.
It made them mad. 
So mad, that they turned violent against people, and sought to destroy them. The dogs were fed up with them, so they decided to try and kill them.
The humans thought that this was an effect of the pill, so they took the surviving dogs to a huge, closed off part of their cities, and left their dogs their to die. Then, continued on as if all was well.
But he dogs were not finished. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are one of these dogs. What the humans did gas left a stone on your stomach and has made you cold. All you want now is revenge, and you soon will get it. 
For in time, the dogs will break out and get what they want. Soon, the humans will taste our wrath. 
And it will be a sweet victory for us.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: ~:Stepped On:~Dog Rp~Open And Looking for Members~
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 03:55:11 am »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 04:01:18 am »

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 04:07:10 am »
(Welcome. :) Yur doggeh is accepted!)

Name: Onyx
Breed: German Shepard
Sub-Breed: N/A
Personality: Onyx is a quiet dog. She is a bit if a smart-aleck, and can be quiet snappy at times. She isn't afraid of a fight, and if made mad will attack. Other than that, she doesn't get herself associated with other dogs as much.
History: Onyx grew up in a farmyard with her father. She was training to be a guard dog when the pill took her father from her. Enraged, she refused to eat the pill and was put in the sealed f grounds to rot. She awaits the day she can get revenge.
Extra: N/A

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 11:00:59 pm »

Name: Kamikaze
Breed: Siberian Husky
Sub-breed: German Shepherd
Personality: Kamikaze isn't a typical laid back dog who would lie around and allow others to take charge, nor is he a quiet one who will be told what to do. Kaze is a very dominant dog that likes to be in charge, rather than someone being in charge with him. Being quite a large dog it does give him the advantage and power. When being challenged Kamokaze won't back down, even if he loses he'll go back for more. This brute is very brave and loyal, doing everything for those he loves or likes, and would put his life at risk for you, this being his protective side. Despite having a short temper he can be a loving, playful dog but this is rarely shown.
History: Kamikaze was born into a litter of four sisters and a brother, his father a German Shepherd and his mother a Siberian Husky. They were owned by a young married couple who had decided to breed the two dogs. Time passed and the pups were finally here. It didn't take long for the pups to be adopted. All apart from him. His parents were determined he would be adopted, but it didn't happen. As he grew older Kamikaze took on the life as a stray, living few years in the all familiar town. Time passed and the chaos began, now aware of his parents warning that was soon followed by their death. Spending his last days running and protecting himself he was soon caught by a group of six who believed he was 'Rabbit' from the pills, but little did they know he hadn't had any. Now Kaze works on helping him and others escape.
Extra: Name pronounced like Kamikazy-Kazy.

Name: Mercadies
Breed: German Shepherd
Sub-breed: Siberian Husky - Border Collie
Personality: Sadie isn't really a quiet dog although she is calm. This mix breed isn't one to back down and won't take crap from anyone or anything. Although she doesn't really have anger problems she does have quite a temper when provoked and can say some pretty bitter things. If things go wrong Mercadies can grow rather frustrated and trail off on her own in a small 'tantrum' that she sometimes takes. Sadie is quite a playful dog hence hence her young age and she does still have quite a lot to learn, but she is a loving, loyal and protective canine.
History: Ever since she was a pup Sadie lived with her owner, a dark skinned man. Unfortunately after a month the human began beating the pup when drunk as he was an alcoholic and a drug addict. Everyday she would be hiding in the corner wondering when her next beating would be. Sadie put up with this for 2 years. Bruce, the human. Tried killing her with the tablet, but she knew it was in there and refused to eat. Quickly turning aggressive to the human she was sent to the 'base' with many other dogs.
Extra: Nothing

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 03:03:41 am »
Both are accepted! You guys can start whenever you like. :)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 03:49:35 am »
I'll post tomorrow. Somebody else feel free to post. x3))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 04:31:53 pm »
((Tanks, I've got to go out now but I'll post once I'm back))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 09:37:51 pm »
(Ill go ahead and start us off :P)

The air was cool. The light breeze blowing throughout the base gently brushed through Onyx's black fur. It felt nice, which was something she missed feeling. The german shepard was laying in the shade of a nearby tree with her tail curled around her body. She could hear the other dogs growling and barking and picking fights from around her. Like her, they were ready to get out and take on the humans as payback for what they did to them. The rage had settled in all their hearts like a chunk of ice, not ready to melt, but get even colder and bigger.

The fae shifted her position to where she was facing the other dogs. Her yellow eyes looked at each of them, taking in the colors as sizes and genders. She could only put a name with a few, for she didn't know very many. But that was fine with her. That's how she liked it.  

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 09:40:01 pm »

Name: saphirre
Breed:  german sheped collie mix
Sub-breed: husky