Author Topic: Does FeralHeart give viruses?  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Xerena

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • part-time nerd B)
    • View Profile
Does FeralHeart give viruses?
« on: March 06, 2014, 02:01:04 am »
Hi!
This is my first time trying out FeralHeart, but my browser (which is Chrome) says it is malicious.
Even though people say it's fine, I still need some assurance due to my confusion.

Thanks, guys!
??????????????W?V??????????

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Does FeralHeart give viruses?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 02:04:09 am »

Not at all. So long as you are downloading the game from this site you're fine. Many anti virus software are sensitive to Feral Heart although it isn't a virus nor does it contain any. Just temporarily shut off your anti virus software on your pc before downloading and turn it back on afterwards.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 02:06:04 am »
Feralheart from this website is perfectly safe, but we can not ensure mods by players are. Just ignore the warning, and go on with the download.

Norton and Chrome seem to dislike Feralheart.exe because it's an uncommon download, therefor both Chrome and Norton automatically assume it's a malicious program.
Just add Feral-heart.com to your browser's and antivirus's safe list. ^^
Good luck in-game! <3

EDIT: Sura, you beat the ninja! xD

Offline Xerena

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • part-time nerd B)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 02:08:09 am »
Feralheart from this website is perfectly safe, but we can not ensure mods by players are. Just ignore the warning, and go on with the download.

Norton and Chrome seem to dislike Feralheart.exe because it's an uncommon download, therefor both Chrome and Norton automatically assume it's a malicious program.
Just add Feral-heart.com to your browser's and antivirus's safe list. ^^
Good luck in-game! <3

EDIT: Sura, you beat the ninja! xD

Not at all. So long as you are downloading the game from this site you're fine. Many anti virus software are sensitive to Feral Heart although it isn't a virus nor does it contain any. Just temporarily shut off your anti virus software on your pc before downloading and turn it back on afterwards.

Thank you both!
I went on with the download and Norton (my virus protection software) says it's completely safe.
I appreciate your help!
??????????????W?V??????????

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 02:11:26 am »
Glad we could both help you. Have fun in Feralheart!