Poll

Do you think, mate center's, mate beggar's, powerplayer's, and "TLK roleplayer's ect. should be a crime?

Yes!
Might be a yes..
I don't know..
Might be a no..
No!

Author Topic: Do you think..?  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Riih

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Do you think..?
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:17:19 pm »
Hello, and no i am Not trying to offend anyone in Any way.
I am getting sick of these people who are these mate center's mate beggar's and everything else.
KovuLKD really tryed to make the game friendly. Of course the game belong's to other's now but whatever.
However, i really love the game and all it's features but why did these people had to arrive..
UrghhhThis reason has me going uptheragequit's.

And again, sorry if i am really harsh, i just need you'r opinion.

lindaminda

Re: Do you think..?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 09:35:23 pm »
Well, I have nothing against them :P
They are just having fun xd

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 09:37:52 pm »
I think the best way to go is to just ignore them, because most of the time they aren't trying to be mean. And I can't see anything wrong with: Mate centres or TLK Role-plays? And I agree with Dundee, they can be fun to watch sometimes. c:

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 09:41:19 pm »
I have to go with a strong no on this one.

I play Feralheart daily ( I'm not obsessed lol), and I spend quite sometime in maps just sitting alone idley or hanging out with others, and I still have not been bothered/moved by the so called 'Trolls.' I've learned to just ignore them.

TLK- I actually encourage this... It's nice seeing RP, especially if you're me. I love to just sit to the side and observe them, but sometimes I have to admit, it can get out of hand. Especially if two, 'official Simbas' show up. Again, it's really pointless to ban this because it's just plain RP. It doesn't really have a point. And those RPs are having a good time. Would you really want to ban people from having fun?

Powerplayers- Ah, powerplayers. Many people dislike them, due to the fact they can't RP like the 'literates.' But, I find that pointless. Maybe they just don't know how to RP correctly? Maybe if they were able to join those good RPs maybe they'd learn that it's bad. But that's not their fault...

Mate Centers- Yes, some people find the caps spam quite annoying most of the time, but at least it keeps some players busy. And, I've seen people go there to look for a suitable RP partner. These shouldn't be banned either, they aren't really causing any harm, except for a little lag. c:

Mate 'Beggars'- Yes. I will not lie- these can be annoying, BUT, it should not be against the rules. Mate beggars are just merely people looking for a mate. But, if the result in breaking the rules in anyway, they should be reported, but if they are bugging you without breaking the rules, just block them.

If anyone really start to bug you, just block them. ^^
I know a lot of people associate Bonfire Island with these things but without these things, Feralheart just wouldn't be the same. And I'm not just speaking about myself, I think a lot of people can agree.
/minirantover  
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:55:41 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 09:55:46 pm »
I strongly agree with you, Alpha. -gives floof-

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 10:00:04 pm »
I strongly agree with you, Alpha. -gives floof-

Thank you for the floof, Mcgee! -gives floof back-

But yes, I don't see the point of banning people over little things like that. I could go on and on about this... |D

Offline Riih

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 10:26:22 pm »
I have to go with a strong no on this one.

I play Feralheart daily ( I'm not obsessed lol), and I spend quite sometime in maps just sitting alone idley or hanging out with others, and I still have not been bothered/moved by the so called 'Trolls.' I've learned to just ignore them.

TLK- I actually encourage this... It's nice seeing RP, especially if you're me. I love to just sit to the side and observe them, but sometimes I have to admit, it can get out of hand. Especially if two, 'official Simbas' show up. Again, it's really pointless to ban this because it's just plain RP. It doesn't really have a point. And those RPs are having a good time. Would you really want to ban people from having fun?

Powerplayers- Ah, powerplayers. Many people dislike them, due to the fact they can't RP like the 'literates.' But, I find that pointless. Maybe they just don't know how to RP correctly? Maybe if they were able to join those good RPs maybe they'd learn that it's bad. But that's not their fault...

Mate Centers- Yes, some people find the caps spam quite annoying most of the time, but at least it keeps some players busy. And, I've seen people go there to look for a suitable RP partner. These shouldn't be banned either, they aren't really causing any harm, except for a little lag. c:

Mate 'Beggars'- Yes. I will not lie- these can be annoying, BUT, it should not be against the rules. Mate beggars are just merely people looking for a mate. But, if the result in breaking the rules in anyway, they should be reported, but if they are bugging you without breaking the rules, just block them.

If anyone really start to bug you, just block them. ^^
I know a lot of people associate Bonfire Island with these things but without these things, Feralheart just wouldn't be the same. And I'm not just speaking about myself, I think a lot of people can agree.
/minirantover  

That is an amazing reply Alpha. I must say, i am dealing with this problem well now that you tought me a little.
But im still curious what other people think.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 11:46:19 pm »
I have one word to say to this....

NO!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 01:40:10 am »
I agree with Alpha, but I do have a few things to add.

TLK roleplayers- That just seems wrong to ban them for role-playing for their fandom. Yes the fights get out of hand, but it has a large fanbase with only so many characters. As for the drama and such they are known for,- what do you expect when the movie is based off Hamlet?

Power Players- Mostly what Alpha has already stated. But that stuff aside, what qualifies as a power player? Would a small wolf beating a large one be powerplaying? Yes, the things like cubs killing adults is power playing, but what about the not so extreme things?

Mate Centers- I'm sorry but as a person who doesn't lag and greatly dislikes mate beggers I have no problem with MC. The cap spam isn't even that bad. I actually like MCs, they are fun to watch and sometimes find a quick rp parter.

Mate beggers- I believe heavily in the Block button. Problems gone just like that.

Mhh yeah and everything else Alphabutt said.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 04:56:45 am »
Saying that the powerplayers, mate-beggers, mate centers, and TLK roleplayers should be a crime and outlawed on FH would really take away some of the fun and go against the true purpose of Feral Heart entirely.

While powerplayers, mate beggers, and mate centers can be annoying sometimes, the best thing we can do is just block them. There's a reason why we have the nifty block button tool. If you have it, use it. Whenever a mate center is filling up the chat with CAPS SPAM LIKE THIS, I just block them temporarily. Same thing with powerplayers who aren't really playing fair and doing insta-kill moves on your character.
As far as the Lion King roleplaying goes, why consider that a crime? It's just roleplay. More than likely it's kids who are big fans of the movie acting out as their favorite characters. There's nothing wrong with a little innocent child's play. But if they bother you in any way, just ignore them. Simple as that. I know that some of them like to start some drama over who was playing Simba first. But if you're not involved in that fight, it's best to stay out of it and ignore it.

Mate-beggers. If FH were to make it a crime to go around searching for a mate, it might as well be WolfQuest. In WolfQuest it's a strict rule to ask for/have a mate in the multiplayer game. Having or asking for a mate would get you banned from the site, even if the mate relationship was just for the sake of roleplaying. To me that just makes roleplay difficult, even if you and the person you are roleplaying with are not romatically involved. I mean, I understand why they would make that kind of rule on WolfQuest, since the majority of people using that game are kids younger than 13. But this is Feral Heart we're talking about. It's perfectly fine to ask for/have a mate. But if you find it to be a problem of someone constantly asking you to be their mate, even after you politely said "no", just block them.

That's my bit of opinion there.
Inactive