Author Topic: What annoys you in-game?  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Muralles

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: What annoys you in-game?
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 12:56:14 pm »
I think what grinds my gears most is the social exclusion, particularly in roleplays. As a transfer from one roleplay game to another, I can tell you the majority of roleplayers I have encountered here are very picky of who does and does not take part in their roleplay. Back in my day (lol, I sound like an old man) people could just jump right into a roleplay, and it was fun! My pack would be exploring a new territory (this is on another game where territory claiming was allowed) and we would suddenly run across a wild warrior cat. Chaos would ensue, we would chase the cat, the cat would play along, and everybody got a good experience. In the past few occasions where I attempted to jump into a roleplay with some wolves, I was harshly declined (the short period of time after downloading and before exploring the forums). 
Long Live Blackpaw

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 01:32:55 am »
I think we all have our likes and dislikes with this game.
I, personally, don't mind being couched if its somebody I know. A random person, however, I'll just spam E until I'm on the other side of a map. Wolfspeak... Just.... ~No comment~. Another thing that annoys me, random people running up to you at SB and doing a random action on top of you / in your face. Last thing, when people leave a group you worked so hard to make. Ex: You have 25 members in a pack of wolves, but nearly everyone, including the second alpha, leave the group. Don't they realize that the group creator put a lot of work into that group? No, probably not. Murrr, I think I'm just going to go hide in the corner...

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 03:04:57 am »
WOLFSPEAKERS. Not saying more about that.. Everybody looks around their lens... I understand if you're a robot but UGHHHH!

The only place I can find good rp is NoobFire.. It feels good to be the best roleplayer there but It's lonely..

And warrior cats.. ROBLOX. MAKANDA. TAKE THAT AND GO AWAY.

WulfSpikuh: *Tapes a camera to eyeballs and boops it with paw taking pictures of a flag*
Every Portal charrrie ever: Is this offensive?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:09:29 am by kate »

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 03:18:38 am »
I think we all have those moments when we accidentally click the "e" button on the keyboard and go flying somewhere you didn't want to be. Hence the nickname, "E Button of DOOM." Hurr hurr, I have some embarrassing incidents with the "e" button. (lol)

I don't find this to annoying, just difficult in a way...
That moment when you accidentally whisper the wrong person saying something absolutely hilarious... .-. Ugh.

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 04:49:47 am »
You mean like those random moments at SB where you accidentally press the E button and go flying into the river? I think we all have those moments... ~Runs to erase random screenshots of mistakes~
Or those other times in Lagfire or at SB where your just sitting around, then a random person spawns on top of you......
Murr, I accidentally typed somebody's username wrong in whisper, and it was something so personal... Sad part was that they were online u.u

Tis naut guwd, in ah bad wai! ;-;
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:58:59 am by IcyFrost »

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 09:11:44 pm »
Loner, emo characters. (No offense to anyone)
I see them everywhere. Everywhere.

Why can't they just make happy, fun characters? I mean, is it that hard?
And I know some people actually LIKE doing this. It annoys me so much, ugh.

And probably illiterate haters.
They think their so superior over them. Jeez.
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 11:36:59 pm »
I'd have to say that a lot in game annoy's me, so I could go on a rant for it for hours, and probably still won't be satisfied, but I think the one thing that annoys me most is when people are trying to role-play and others just start talking, not even caring that others are trying to RP. Least they could do is take it to party, group or whisper.
Signature by Adelish

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 01:28:26 pm »
People that say that this is a canine and feline game and you shouldn't be creative (Like creating otters,horses,etc...) and only make wolves and lions.
Yes,there are many offensive and weird characters around this game. But... People can be whatever they want to be,just that it mustn't be offensive! I don't have only wolf and lion characters! Argh...
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 02:54:44 pm »
People that say that this is a canine and feline game and you shouldn't be creative (Like creating otters,horses,etc...) and only make wolves and lions.
Yes,there are many offensive and weird characters around this game. But... People can be whatever they want to be,just that it mustn't be offensive! I don't have only wolf and lion characters! Argh...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 04:43:10 pm »
Interesting topic I must say. There's a lot of things I get annoyed by Feral-Heart so I shall just start off with the most things that annoy me. The First thing that annoys me is the people who use wolf speak all the time! Seriously? come on people. "The fae lowered her mass, batting her banner angrily. (Asdjasodaasd)
For me, It's okay if people use it twice or once in their post like my friends do.
The second reason is related to wolf speak. As you may know, people use wolf speak a lot, I'll get to my point. I hate the people who try to show off using wolf speak. "The heavy equine lowered his cranium, his withers keeping his mass up in case his appendages would fail to stand up.". No, that's not professional, that's just stupid.
I also hate when others bump into your RP and try be sad so you can help them, they just want attention.
Of course, MATE-BEGGARS! They're sometimes so annoying!

In-game username: Honest~Faith