Poll

Does this ever happen to you?

WAY too often
Yes
Rarely
Never

Author Topic: Exclusion  (Read 2527 times)

Offline DeadlyWolfQueen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I am but a piece of a much larger puzzle.
    • View Profile
Re: Exclusion
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 12:56:06 am »
Then those people, my dear, are not worth role-playing with. You deserve better than that.

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 02:44:48 am »
Ah, yes, the good ol' ignoring trick. Back before I became engulfed in the ultra-strict, literate RP's, I would join a large amount of literate, yet less strict groups. In those groups, I would post an introduction of my character exc, and then nobody posts towards my character. They're just too busy RPing with their original friends in the group. I resolved the issue by shrugging and either recruiting for my RP, or just find a more strict group. It is agitating, I must admit.
I love you

Offline exodus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 03:13:45 am »
I'd have to agree that the blame for this problem falls on poor RP leaders, nowadays there don't seem to be many role plays around (in game and on the forums) that have dedicated and experienced leaders who are able to guide the roleplay while making sure everyone feels included and is just having fun! In game particularly, I've found /so/ often that the leaders will recruit people and we'll all just sit around waiting forever to start, and as soon as they say they've got enough people they'll suddenly log off!!! That makes me so angry, especially when they say they have to go do something, because why on earth would you waste our time if you KNOW you have to go soon? They could have at least said they're leaving soon and for the rest of us to come back tomorrow....A little off topic i'll admit but it's been on my mind for a while ;-;

In regards to the exclusion, i've thankfully never experienced something that drastic and I'd suggest you just leave that group to the dust. They obviously aren't interested in making a good quality rp for their participants to enjoy :T

What we do in life...echoes in eternity.