Author Topic: Need doe meshes!  (Read 1917 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Need doe meshes!
« on: March 12, 2014, 05:07:18 pm »
So I'm making my first map, and it's theme is woodlands. I searched  everywhere but all I found is Wombat pack deer mesh and realistic buck mesh. Now what I want are the same meshes but without antlers, still any mesh would be fine with me since I want my animals to be realistic at least. .3.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Need doe meshes!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 03:20:18 pm »
Bump... Oh come on guys, it's not that hard to download meshes and remove their antlers, is it? :c
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline RedWine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:34:53 pm »
It's been a really long time since I've been on Feral Heart. I'm noticing a lot of requests for animal and human meshes. Are these just to be used as objects for decorating the area in attempt to make it seem more realistic, for people to wear on their characters, or do they actually have creatures that roam around in game now?

I'm sorry if my question seems a little off topic to your post, but if you could give me an answer, I might be able to help you. Also, I'm not sure what buck mesh you're talking about, but I could probably make a doe from scratch for you.

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 08:25:05 pm »
It's been a really long time since I've been on Feral Heart. I'm noticing a lot of requests for animal and human meshes. Are these just to be used as objects for decorating the area in attempt to make it seem more realistic, for people to wear on their characters, or do they actually have creatures that roam around in game now?

I'm sorry if my question seems a little off topic to your post, but if you could give me an answer, I might be able to help you. Also, I'm not sure what buck mesh you're talking about, but I could probably make a doe from scratch for you.
1.Search buck mesh on deviantart, I think it's in FH's gallery, type "realistic buck mesh".
2.I didn't really understand your question, but I want it so it can be realistic and people can enjoy map if I decide it to be public. All I request is antlers to be removed, with mesh staying same, maybe a little different since doe isn't same as deer or buck. Adding a few white spots for the fawn would be nice too. Also if you make it, share it on forums, I'm sure people will appreciate it and use it.

Offline RedWine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 11:32:10 pm »
Don't worry about my question. xD;

I downloaded the mesh you're talking about. I'm not able to edit it because it's a .mesh file. There is no way that I know of to convert a .mesh file into an editable file that can be opened by 3D programs. I've already searched all over the internet a few weeks back to find a solution when I wanted to edit a .mesh myself and didn't find anything, so I don't think anyone will be able to help you remove the antlers on this mesh. The only way you are going to get a doe is if you ask the person who made that mesh to edit it (if they still have the original editable file), or have someone else make you a complete new one.

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 03:30:33 am »
I do believe there is a doe in this pack thingy here.

I'm using 'em in my current map project. c: They took AGES to find, sifting through other meshes and fluff, so unfortunately I can't actually remember who made them. :/ If someone does, PM or comment telling me who because they deserve the credit!

Picture:

Link:
(You do have to load in and group the meshes yourself, but the deer is there)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uetod08q8xqn9n7/Mehes4.zip

Please note: This is a PACK so there's things like:
- Deer
- Doghouse
- Tiger
- Trex
- Pig
- Parrot

And so on. Hope this helps!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 03:35:30 am by Snarf. »