Author Topic: Taking Map Requests! c:  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Mundi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Map Requests! c:
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 09:37:40 pm »
Map name: Birds of a feather.
Type: Bird tribe vs Bird tribe RP
Map size: big
Oceans/rivers: a big river running horizontally through the center and 1 small lake on each side. (It doesn't matter where they are). And a river running straight in front of the mountains, forming a +.
Mountains/hills: in the top left and right I want talk mountains the form a valley in the middle, and that's where the river runs
Realistic
Public
Put a lot of trees and plants
Camps: in each camp there will be five dens. (In the trees if possible)  and the leaders den on the right will be a rocky cliff with a cave on the top. And the left will be a Waterfall with a cave on the top. Jagged rocks will surround the one on the right and lush trees will surround the one on the left. The
Other 5 dens will be in the tall trees in front of the waterfall/cliff.
Other: in the Very center of the map (on top of the river) there will be a gathering area. (Just make it looke like a clan gathering).
If possible make it seasonal
I hope you understand what I'm picturing

Offline Chalons

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 11:21:58 pm »
Hi, if you still accepting request could you make me map for two prides? Map should look like: for one pride should be like pridelands and other should be pridelands but when was Scar's reign or you can do grey then there wasn't much food and water. If you will make map then REALY THANKS.

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 06:53:41 pm »
Map name: Warriors City Map
Map size: Big
Type: Warriors
Oceans or Rivers: I just want a tiny river
Mountains or Hills: Little hills (like just 4 hills)
Realistic or Non-realistic: Realistic please
Other: Just add a alley big enough to fit at least a dumpster 3 trash cans with lids open and trash everywhere but not in the whole alley way, 6 twoleg houses with a garden and add buildings add twoleg things in the garden (backyard) like balls, twoleg kits etc thank you so much if this is to much for you I'm so sorry and can the map be public plz :3 thank you for your time and if it IS to much for ya just leave the hard things out
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2014, 08:04:30 pm »
Hey Everyone! This is my first time taking on requests but I have recently been making a few realistic maps and I really enjoy it so I would love to start making maps for you!
If you want me to make you a map just tell me what you would like in the map and the name -

Map Name:
How big would you like the map?:
Type? (Warriors,Wolves,etc.):
Lakes, Oceans, Rivers?:
Hills, Mountains?:
Realistic, Non-realistic?:
Other?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Since u are so kind, im'a give you a floof <3 ~Nuzzles~

Here are some examples of maps I have recently made (sorry if they don't show) -

Warrior cats camp

Gathering Place

I am best at Warrior Cat maps, but I am able to do other types of maps for different Rps! :)

Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Art by meh Friend, Lilacpetall
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 12:38:44 am »
       Map Name: TgoNW.Summer
       Map Size (Big, Medium,Small?): Medium/Largeish. Has to fit Three Clans.
     Type(Warriors,Wolves,etc.): Warriors.
    Oceans,Rivers?: Yes. There is a lake in the middle, with rivers going in all directions, Which should divide up the territories & the Gathering/Moonstone place.
   Mountains,Hills?: I need there to be a Ridge on the Left side, which circles a clearing for the gathering place. There should be some hills in the other territories that just dip up and down on one side, on another there needs to a a spot of jagged peaks. And on the last territory there needs to be it nearly completely flat.
  Realistic,Non-Realistic?: Realistic c:
Other: Alright, these are kinda the settings of the territories. On the left side, there is very tall trees that go shorter at camp. The camp well, is a camp. Then, there should be atleast one cave that could be a loner/rogue den. On the right side, Where the gathering land is, it is quite smaller with the river that runs strait around it. There should be few trees and a clearing that has a large stone where the leaders sit. Moving on to the top territory, there are Lots and lots of small, grouped together trees. The camp is kind of like Thunderclan's at the Lake, but it was withered away from rain. Thats about it for the top. Now for the last Territory, the bottom one. It should be very flat and have sparse trees. It is based after WindClan so, Have it kinda like WindClan territory but with trees scattered around.  

Overall for the territories it Should look realistic, with prey/trees/plants/grass/things Scattered around to make it look 'Realistic' Also, In each camp there should be a Fresh-Kill pile and a trail leading off to where Appies train.

That is all. xD I know it could be alot, But I need a Map for my roleplay. Also, It should be private :3
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:41:56 am by Sophie Osborne »

Art by Lightningwolf :3

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 12:55:16 am »
Fourm Name: Trasse
Username: Trapped
Map Name: Centrae Woods (TCxLC)
Map Size (Big, Medium,Small?): Medium/Big
Type(Warriors,Wolves,etc.):Warriors
Oceans,Rivers?:1 Long river, several fish in it, it devides the two territories.
Mountains,Hills?: The whole thing is very rolly, but the bases are flat. (TC has a small pond at there clan camp.
Realistic,Non-Realistic?: VERY realistic. Like, a real woods.
Other: There is a fairly large waterfall at the top of the river. There is a small island and the river goes around it. Thats where they gather. :3

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I can't feel sorry for you.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 11:45:50 am »
I hope this thread isn't too old...oh well...
Username:Derpiederp(if you happen to be in game and want to talk to me)
Map name:Howling hills
Map size:Medium(there are gonna be 2 packs sharing this)
Type:Wolves
Oceans?Rivers?:I would like some rivers. one long river seperating the territories and a few small rivers would be delightful.
Mountains?Hills?:I would like some high mountains that are easy to climb on in the other side, and just small hills on the other one.
(If possible)
Realistic/Non realistic?:Realistic
Other:I would like if there was 2 camps, because I'm planning on doing a mapped roleplay shared by two packs. The other camp would be on top of a mountain, and the other one in a forest. I'd like there to be 4 dens in each territory, and a den for alphas.I would also like some rain in there. Some dens for loners may be needed too.The map should be private.

I hope this isn't too hard to make...I don't want to push people in doing things o.o' If you can make it, then thanks!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:55:51 pm by Derpiederp »

There is a thing that hurts more than pain. Most people call it sadness.
Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp
My deviantart is TheScorpionQueen
Feel free to check it out~

Offline Mobayo

• Curious Wanderer
  • . square mom is best mom .
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 07:35:31 pm »
Map name: Strai City
Map size: However big you want
Type: Street Cats/Dogs
Oceans or Rivers: A small river separating the city and the forest
Mountains or Hills: ----
Realistic or Non-realistic: Realistic
Other: I would like a nice city, with a junkyard (Inside that, trash here and there, maybe a few bones), a park with a little pond, and a forest right outside the city with an old house.

I've seen some city maps before, but they weren't that nice.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:40:49 pm by Rhubeah »

Offline ShizukaTW

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 08:20:56 pm »
Em, sorry if I might bother you but are you still doing map requests?
Hi, I'm Shizuka from WolfSoul aka DashaTheHedgehog from DeviantArt.com. ^^

ola232

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2015, 11:20:50 am »
Map Name: warrior clan
Map Size (Big, Medium,Small?):big
Type(Warriors,Wolves,etc.):warriors
Oceans,Rivers?:rivers
Mountains,Hills?:some little mountains
Realistic,Non-Realistic?:realistic
Other:yes 5 camps and dens