Author Topic: Taking Map Requests! c:  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Bubbles

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Taking Map Requests! c:
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:56:52 am »
Hey Everyone! This is my first time taking on requests but I have recently been making a few realistic maps and I really enjoy it so I would love to start making maps for you!
If you want me to make you a map just tell me what you would like in the map and the name -

Map Name:
How big would you like the map?:
Type? (Warriors,Wolves,etc.):
Lakes, Oceans, Rivers?:
Hills, Mountains?:
Realistic, Non-realistic?:
Other?:

Here are some examples of maps I have recently made (sorry if they don't show) -

Warrior cats camp

Gathering Place

I am best at Warrior Cat maps, but I am able to do other types of maps for different Rps! :)

Offline Bubbles

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Map Requests! c:
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:59:54 am »
Please show me how you would like the requests like this -

Map Name:
Map Size (Big, Medium,Small?):
Type(Warriors,Wolves,etc.):
Oceans,Rivers?:
Mountains,Hills?:
Realistic,Non-Realistic?:
Other:

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 05:24:03 am »
It seems like you have some experience in making maps ;)
But, instead of a map itself ~I don't want to download anything... ouo~, could you make me a heightmap? Ref:
Feel free to zoom in :3.  I want the hill that the pic was taken on to continue up, then round off at the top. Another thing, can the river continue in the same direction that it was headed when it was cut off? The mountains will continue until the border of the map, please! Also, can you make the terrain mask to go with it? If not, that's ok, and feel free to skip some of the details ouo

Tank Chus for reading this xD
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:50:25 am by IcyFrost »

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline Bubbles

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 07:08:36 am »
Okay, I will try my best to make it look like that picture :) Is there any particular way you want me to send it to you? eg. email, deviantart, etc.

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 07:20:05 am »
Hmm.. Maybe just PM me the image? I think that's the best way for both of us, unless it would be easier for you any other way? xD

Offline Ylrai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 05:49:54 am »
Are you still taking requests?

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 06:38:35 pm »
I'm not sure if they are, but please don't bump old threads.. Not trying to be a mini-mod here, and I'm probably not the right person to say this xD. Anyway, if they want to take your request, that's their own choice. :)

Offline Chestnut

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 07:25:48 pm »
Map Name:Symbolic Dreams.~
Map Size (Big, Medium,Small?): Big-Medium, Whichever is better to fit 5 clans
Type(Warriors,Wolves,etc.):Warriors/Tribe and the typical warrior stuff.
Oceans,Rivers?:Yes I want maybe 3 rivers all starting as one river then splitting into three surrounding a camp with the smallest going through some then stopping at a small lake/pond within the clan if you can. and a lakeish area surrounding the gathering place with bridges of different kinds coming in from 5 places,(Stones, Land bridge, anything like this or different)which I want in the center but slightly off centered up and to the right, I would like moonpool/stone Slightly right and up fro the bottom left corner, I don't care if you make it Moonpool or stone whichever is easier.
Mountains,Hills?: Yes for both, on a small hill I want a clan's camp, on a large mountain I want a Tribe like clan camp, and on a really small hill I would like some loner dens and things.
Realistic
Other:I want you to try and make the camps similiar to what the name would Imply for a camp, Here are the names of the clans: Koiclan(Like Riverclan), Runningclan(Kinda like Windclan Closest to Moonpool/stone 2nd from Gathering.), Caveclan(Like Shadowclan but in a cave), Tribeclan(Furthest away from Moonstone/pool, 4th from gatheringLike The tribe from the books but with some dens in there little cave.) and  Stormingclan(Like Thunderclan, Bigger camp then the rest, Closest to Gatheringplace. 3rd away from Moonstone/Pool) The rest you can choose how far or close these are really just a reference you don't have to make it just like this, I only ask that Stormingclan's camp looks allittle bigger and nicer than the rest. :3 Thanks for even reading this, and I thank you ahead of time if you choose to do this for me.
God bless all of you now
'Cause I'm going straight to hell
And I'm taking you down with me
'Cause you know damn well.

I'm insane
Well I can feel it in my bones
Coursing through my veins
When did I become so cold?

Offline Chestnut

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 08:34:04 pm »
Ooh forgot to mention it is set in america before British colonies arrived, so there are indians and things xD
God bless all of you now
'Cause I'm going straight to hell
And I'm taking you down with me
'Cause you know damn well.

I'm insane
Well I can feel it in my bones
Coursing through my veins
When did I become so cold?

Offline raynecheshire

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 05:57:04 pm »
Forum Username: raynecheshire
FH Username: raynecheshire
Map Width?: Anything big. You decide :3
Map Height?: Anything big. You decide :3
Public or Private?: Private please.
How many camps in the map?: 5
Each Camp Description:
First camp should be an overgrown area with lots of undergrowth and hidden dens. Leader's den under the highrock.

Second camp can be similar to the first, just with visible dens and leader's den near a waterfall.

Third camp can be surrounded by lots of trees with a pond in the middle of the camp, and semi-visible dens with some undergrowth. Leader's den should be near a tree.

Fourth camp should be found in a dip in the moor, so there's some shelter from the wind but not a lot. Sort of like WindClan camp.

Final camp. Can it be sort of in/under the mountains, with little undergrowth and a stream splitting the camp in half? Dens should be almost invisible.

Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?: Waterfalls/streams/mountains described, please. And maybe a few loner dens along the way. Also, can there be a huge lake surrounded by trees, with an island in the middle of the lake big enough for a gathering? If not, that's fine.
Gathering Area Description: An island big enough for a gathering in the middle of the lake, so cats have to swim to get there. Trees surrounding the island.
Moonstone/Moonpool Description: Far away from the camps, maybe in a place so that cats have to cross the gathering place to get there. A large cave with a crystal in the middle, if possible. :3
Anything else?: Can the map name be "HighRunner Clans" ?
Other places description: A lot of undergrowth surrounding the loner dens, if possible.

Thank you! :3 I'm really sorry if I was too specific.