Author Topic: Forbidden Cry... [FeralHeart Creepypasta]  (Read 1455 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Forbidden Cry... [FeralHeart Creepypasta]
« on: March 16, 2014, 06:43:10 pm »
I entered FH, on my creepypasta character, "Forbidden Cry".
I was trying to get to Sky's rim when I saw green words in the chat saying "Spirit M Pup has joined ."
I noticed/remembered, I don't have any group on that character. Sure on my other characters, yet none of the other groups had a character named "Spirit M Pup" because those other groups were clans and not packs.

Then, I got to Sky's rim after a while. I looked at my character and noticed, It had a sad face on. I thought to myself, 'Did I press the sad ear droop emote button? I don't remember if I did...' and then a while later after getting ontop and into one of the caves, the screen went black and crashed on me...
It may have been a red/black screen, I couldn't tell though. I got back on again searching for my character "Forbidden Cry" and it was gone. What just happened? It stopped, it stopped, no more crashing and no more strange emote changings. The bug, the bug, it still goes on but I'm the only one noticing... What happened, what happened, am I going insane?
I see nothing but a glitchy world, I must be insane!
Stop it, stop it, I am going insane! You are no longer a human, I see! WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, AM I REALLY INSANE? I STILL SEE A GLITCHY WORLD, SO I MUST ACTUALLY AM INSANE!

Offline Zapper200

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Cry... [FeralHeart Creepypasta]
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 08:40:05 pm »
The same thing happened to me on Bonfire. The chat name was 'Amy F Pup' and it kept on saying 'Amy F Pup is Berlin's 'Amy F Pup is online' all the time. It must be a glitch or a troll though.
~~Moon-Moon takes over

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Forbidden Cry... [FeralHeart Creepypasta]
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 09:20:06 pm »
Nah.
It's just a normal ol' bug that everybody gets at the same time when it happens.
I got it one day, so I decided to make a little creepypasta story about it. <3