Author Topic: He Had It Coming, And you would've done the same!  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
He Had It Coming, And you would've done the same!
« on: March 17, 2014, 12:37:41 pm »
Yes the title may be a reference to Cell Block Tango.....lul.

Alright I bet you guys want to know what the title means....Since I have a habit to make the most weirdest titles

ever.

Well this is what it means; the people who act Big,Mean,and disrespectful usually get called down upon and they hold the

drama scene.

Honestly,I think this is a big problem in FH. Many players try to do this, and they call us bad names and stuff,

swear at us and everything. I was once in a pack where somebody did that to everyone and the alpha out of no where,

called him the B word (I would trype it but cursing rules, etc) said it to his face. He then took a drama scene to it then

we felt really bad and then he did it again and again to the point where the Leader told us to block him and he would

kick the person out of the group. Honestly I'm pretty sure this is happened to many players through OOC chat...

I've been called the F word sooo many times. This is another problem in my community, The drama they make.

Once the sibling of that person came on and said that she was mad because it was her little brother,who was 8, playing

and he was scared because you called him the B word. WAIT WHAT? When I was 8 we would swear at eachother and

never fret! That person soon got banned because she was using caps spam....What is your guys story AND opinion about

this?
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Muralles

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: He Had It Coming, And you would've done the same!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 12:50:40 pm »
I think cursing and vulgarities in chat is definitely one of the main focuses of the staff, and they do their best to make sure it doesn't happen. However, running a server of 700+ members is not as easy as it may seem, and the mods are not going to be able to catch EVERY occasion. In the situation of a "potty mouth" where no staff member is available, I usually just ignore the person (either by blocking or just not acknowledging their presence) or politely tell them not to speak in that language. I find that, after long periods of exposure to social disapproval, usually the person calms down and stops cursing altogether.

In short: Cursing is bad, but we cannot stoop to the level of the foul mouthed in order to put them in their place, as that causes only conflict and an unresolved situation. 
Long Live Blackpaw

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 01:01:32 pm »
Well most of the players on FH are young kidlets like 9 through 12 year olds. Etc. So there immature, seeking attention. Blah blah blah. All that stuff, and they don't really know how to have an argument or a discussion with out the cuss words, etc. In my opinion, if that situation happened to me, I would simply block them, because They are just going to keep going at it, etc. I mean there is a block option in this, use it. Or if I don't feel like blocking anymore, if the issue still is flying around, I'll report them. But ~shrug~ Just my thoughts.

.:.Rava.:.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 02:19:14 pm »
Cursing has always been an issue for FH unfortunately, though we didn't use to consider it to be one. Back when FH first opened, things were much different than they are now, and a lot of time cursing would go unpunished or just with minor bans. This idea didn't last too long, though, as you might imagine, and staff started taking action against it.

And yes, it still remains a pretty big issue today. And while blocking people is a mature way to go about doing things, taking screenshots and PMing a staff member here on the forums is also something you can do to limit the number of people who run around using foul language in the game.

Either way, it's a shame that so many people think they need to cuss in order to get attention around here.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 08:23:19 pm »

They had it coming alright. Of course, the alpha is just as guilty for calling them the B word.
The only thing I do when I confront someone like this in the game is just take screenshots and report them right away. I don't care how old they are, how angry they get, or if they try to get others to pity them. If they can't behave themselves or follow the rules of the game, then they have no business playing the game. Simple as that. I've put up with these kind of players too many times.

I hope you know how to report someone. Seeing as how you bring up many of these kind of topics of all these experiences you have in the game, you should be able to take screenshots and report them as soon as you can.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:25:04 pm by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 12:19:21 pm »

I hope you know how to report someone. Seeing as how you bring up many of these kind of topics of all these experiences you have in the game, you should be able to take screenshots and report them as soon as you can.

Honestly, I don't but I make sure im near friends or a group that knows how to report right away while the scene is happening
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:31:15 pm by WolfInCourt »
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 06:35:33 pm »

Honestly, I don't but I make sure im near friends or a group that knows how to report right away while the scene is happening

Well maybe this link might help you http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21825.0

If you have any further questions about how to report, you can ask me via private message. I can give you further help, if needed.
Inactive