Author Topic: An Idea! :D  (Read 1593 times)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
An Idea! :D
« on: March 17, 2014, 05:46:01 pm »
I am not sure if this will EVER be added to the game, but wouldn't it be great to have (like in Wolf Soul they have this) /lipsync *type whatever* so that you can have your lips move for music videos but not do alkdjfkl;asdjf;kladjfklas in the chat? (xD) It would be handy also instead of trying to use the Feral Heart Movie Maker so you can get more points of views of your character that Movie Maker cant do. Because people don't want to HAVE to go into a private map or Lonely Cave in order to do a video. Sometimes its great to be in a more public map so your video isn't at the same place every time.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: An Idea! :D
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:00:04 pm »
It would be neat if something like this would happen, but in general it would be a "Not needed" thing for the game since its not a important part of the game. Although it would be a interesting feature to have.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 08:42:24 pm »
Nice Idea. But as the others have said, Feral Heart is based around role-playing. cx

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 09:55:03 pm »
This would be pretty neat, but I kind of already have a way to do this without the chat box or any text on the screen. :3
If chu make a movie on FH, if you type what you are going to say into the box (So your char will lip sync it) but before the actual text, press enter a few times so when you preview the movie, the text will be off the screen yet it will still lip sync. Aka, you press enter so many times that it pushes the text off the screen. X3

That would still be really cool, and helpful to those that like to make videos and such a lot though. :o
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 12:32:09 am »
That would be awesome, agreed though, this is more of a roleplaying place! I'd love to try it out, though, if it ever happened! u.u
not active here anymore ♡