Author Topic: The floofs that don't think about the person behind the screen.  (Read 4075 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: The floofs that don't think about the person behind the screen.
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 11:59:39 pm »
This happened to me today and last night......

It's.... Stressing. It's hurtful.  And... well, once it happens you can't control it.

I saw, just now, I was accused of giving some one a death threat. I hadn't.
I'm being accused and accused.

And I am This close to crying and just.... leaving all of this, and putting on a shelf to collect dust.

This is not what FH is supposed to be about. It's about having fun with friends, Roleplaying and goofing around.

Not, bullying people, accusing them of things they never did, and.... Putting them down because of their character.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 12:57:56 am »
I've never had anything like this happen to me in the time I've spent here but I acknowledge the problem. It's upsets me when I see these Derps doing what they do best but ought not to. I call them derps because it's usually those ones with the strange way of typing. Hurr.

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 12:21:36 pm »
This happened to me today and last night......

It's.... Stressing. It's hurtful.  And... well, once it happens you can't control it.

I saw, just now, I was accused of giving some one a death threat. I hadn't.
I'm being accused and accused.

And I am This close to crying and just.... leaving all of this, and putting on a shelf to collect dust.

This is not what FH is supposed to be about. It's about having fun with friends, Roleplaying and goofing around.

Not, bullying people, accusing them of things they never did, and.... Putting them down because of their character.

So sorry to hear that bro~ and thats so true; we have so much problems in the FH community that its basically LIFE in

the game.There have been countless of other attacks by such things on cyber-bullying and the people that don't think

about the person behind the screen.Lets take this for example...there was this guy named Timestar on stone bridge

and I just said 'Timestar?Thats weird for a mother to name their kit Timekit. No offence' But apprently thinking

my opinion on something.....is wrong?I see other players and him gang up on me like im some unworthy piece of trash.

And you know what started it? just because I said it felt weird to name your kit that
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Goldilocks

• Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 10:20:28 am »
Well, this has gotten depressing... I myself usually end up leaving the area the bully is in or just blocking. Although I dont particularly favor blocking. For instance about a month ago I was sitting at SB, just chillin', checkin' out the RP's... And next thing I know this guy comes over and sits on top of me. I told him to get off, he didn't. So I moved a few times till it got really annoying, and that's when I blocked him, and next thing I know we joined the same RP. People were like "Welcome Someone's name!". Of course on my screen no one had joined... Then that's when they started saying his name... So eventually I un-blocked him, and he was fine in role play. Just trolling at the wrong time to the wrong person. So I tend to try and not block as much as possible, but when it gets offending I do.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 10:22:42 am by Goldilocks »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 06:23:32 pm »
I find it really sickening that there is so many rude, self-centered people on this game. It make the game not really enjoyable. Who cares if your character isn't realistic, realistic colors and patterns get boring. Plus, your character is customizable, there isn't only realistic colors to choose from, so why only realistic colors for this game? Seriously, being a realistic colored animal (I must say wolf because the only smart people on here are woofs, liens nd warier cets r dum.) doesn't automatically make you smarter and better. Being rude to other players doesn't make you right or better ether. It may be to your little trashy pack, but it isn't to the well-minded.

This is a huge problem that many refuse to solve. Block or report them, because that's all they deserve if they want to be little crybabies that don't get their way.

(it's really hard to rant like this without cussing)

Offline Goldilocks

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 09:13:28 pm »
I find it really sickening that there is so many rude, self-centered people on this game. It make the game not really enjoyable. Who cares if your character isn't realistic, realistic colors and patterns get boring. Plus, your character is customizable, there isn't only realistic colors to choose from, so why only realistic colors for this game? Seriously, being a realistic colored animal (I must say wolf because the only smart people on here are woofs, liens nd warier cets r dum.) doesn't automatically make you smarter and better. Being rude to other players doesn't make you right or better ether. It may be to your little trashy pack, but it isn't to the well-minded.

This is a huge problem that many refuse to solve. Block or report them, because that's all they deserve if they want to be little crybabies that don't get their way.

Hey, I play as warrior cats, lions, and wolfs. I am not dumb. Don't put people in boxes like that. You, yourself are being a floof, not thinking about the person behind the screen.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 09:17:37 pm by Goldilocks »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 09:32:48 pm »

Hey, I play as warrior cats, lions, and wolfs. I am not dumb. Don't put people in boxes like that. You, yourself are being a floof, not thinking about the person behind the screen.
lol Calm down I was being sarcastic. Note the retarded spelling I used. I'm making fun of the people who make fun of others just because they are feline.

Offline Goldilocks

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2014, 12:07:29 am »

lol Calm down I was being sarcastic. Note the retarded spelling I used. I'm making fun of the people who make fun of others just because they are feline.
*Facedesk* Sorry -.- I'm dumb now. xD *Hug*

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2014, 09:38:52 am »
This has happened to me many, many times. Trust me floof, you're not alone. I am not one for swearing and unfortunately that's what got me banned for quite a few days... Because of a little bugger that came to ruin the party and push me to the edge. He purposely wound me up once he found my weak spot and then it escalated from there. We did report the bugger, and I haven't seen him ever since. I guess these things happen way too frequently...

spirit, who could not be broken