Author Topic: Moon Beasts  (Read 2961 times)

Offline The warrior of the moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Let the Moon Guard and help you and your soul
    • View Profile
Moon Beasts
« on: March 22, 2014, 11:53:25 pm »
Moon beasts are a species that look like a wolf and a dragon had a baby and named it a moon beast. Their colors vary from dark blues, to blacks, to yin yangs, and to bright whites. They will always have jade eyes though. Moon beasts have horns and long metal fangs.(I will show the picture).Most often the higher ranked beasts have wings, while on rare ocassions the high levels won't have wings like with The Moon Warrior. I created them with wyndibain's wolf maker Unleashed. 

Anyways, they live in high societies, on the moon. They build their houses out of proven to be Moon rock, NOT cheese. They are very advanced, and even say Warp travel is the most primitive discovery they have made so far. Instead of a king/queen, or a pres, they actually have one chosen Moon wolf, to be their leader. They like to spy on the residents to decide whether they are fit to be a leader (Only the canidates are spied on). They are rarely messed with due to their natural powerful fighting powers.

Rarely, will they allow humans on their planet. They are often counted as agressive aliens, even though they are actually mostly benevolent to other species, but they will rage warfare whenever they wish. Often, aliens never make the mistake of agrivating them though.. trust me. They are beast in combat. (Puts on glasses, and says "LIKE A BOSS!")

Post on here what your character looks like and their bios, info, etc. I would like to see what you guys come up with!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:35:35 am by Emma »

Let the Wolf spirits aid you.

Offline The warrior of the moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Let the Moon Guard and help you and your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Moon Beasts
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:02:58 am »
Ok here is a picture of one. Its Moon warrior LOLZ

Yes. They look freaky i know.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:58:55 pm by Emma »

Let the Wolf spirits aid you.

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:53:02 pm »
Great work! In my view description is a little bit chaotic, but generally Your species is very interesting :3
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 07:04:22 pm »
AWESOME!!! :D me liekiez!

Offline Sylis

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 09:19:24 pm »
This is a very neat looking species here. The picture was quite helpful as well. Considering others may be very eager and look forward to making the species.

Thank you