Author Topic: Break Free :CaveLion&Wolf: Open and Accepting!  (Read 3692 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Break Free :CaveLion&Wolf: Open and Accepting!
« on: March 23, 2014, 03:26:39 pm »

9/14/2130; 1:45 PM
The human race is gone, extinct, dead. But with them dying, the brought back a creature superior to the rest. The once extinct American Lion has filled in the role that the humans left behind. They built a society, constructing towns, cities, and empires; they created a written language, much like English; and now, the own slaves.
Seeing themselves as the superior beings, the lions have captured wolves and other smaller, lesser animals, and now work them. Hauling, building, harvesting, cleaning. The wolves do it all.

Now, you can be a Lion, Wolf, or have both.

The City

RULES
~PG13
~No extreme gore or curses, it is allowed, but keep it to a minimum
~No godmodding or powerplaying
~Respect eachother

Application-
Name
Gender and Age
Species
Description(Pic if you have one)
Personality
Brief Bio

My Characters-
Amara

Amara
Female; 3 1/2 years old
Cave Lion
Amara is a kind lioness, and has a soft spot for wolves. Although she doesn't show it in public, she can also be a ruthless killer, barely giving her victims any time to realize what was happening before she killed them
Bio- Amara was born to the governors of a large city, but later ran away when she couldn't stand the public pressure. At 2 years old, she bought a wolf pup, naming her Aura and raised the pup like her own child. They have been together since and are inseparable.
Aura

Aura
Female; 1 1/2 years old
Wolf
Aura is a quiet, reserved she-wolf who appreciates being in Amara's shadow. She is very kind to others and is often too trusting for her own good, leaving her heartbroken many times. She see's Amara as her mother, even if they don't look the same, she knows that Amara will always be her mother.
Bio- Aura was split off from her family at just a few weeks old, the older lioness instantly fell in love with the pup and bought her so she could raise her. Aura has only been alive for 1 1/2 years, but she has see many hardships through out her life.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Break Free :CaveLion&Wolf: Open and Accepting!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 03:50:52 pm »
Name: Kanca (the c is silent))

Gender and Age: Female - 2 y/o

Species: Wolf

Description(Pic if you have one):
Personality: Shy around others her kind, but curious in her secret studies.  Swift and agile on her paws, but not the strongest hammer in the tool box.  Once she gets to know someone and have some trust in them, she becomes very caring and protective of them.  She's a good thinker, and doesn't mind doing as she is told, but isn't very fond of speaking around those she doesn't know or trust.

Brief Bio:  Kanca was born out on an abandoned farm.  Or so it was assumed it was abandoned.  The farmer returned soon from the hospital and came to find a mother wolf and her pups in his barn.  Kanca was a wanderer, so she wasn't with the others.  She had been lurking in the hayloft, exploring what was there.  She heard a loud noise - then another, 3 more.  Then there was silence.  The man began to check the barn, looking for any other wolves.  Kanca remembered  a hideout that she and her only sister had made.  She scrambled over towards the entrance.  She tumbled inside of the hideout, which was underneath the wood risers that the hay bales were stacked upon.  The man didn't think to check there, until he heard something moving inside.  He lifted a haybale slowly, and peeked down inside.  Two young pups, smaller than the rest - By quite a lot - were huddled up next to eachother.  But something was special about these two wolves.  One, Kanca, had a scar on her head - it looked like something a brand would be - of a snowflake.   Her sister had one as well, but of a flame.  The man looked around for his other gun - a tranquilizing gun - And when he found it, he turned around and shot them both with it.  Kanca and her sister were out like a light.  That is all I will supply now - If you want to know the rest, you can find it out during the RP ;)  OH and if anyone wishes to be Kanca's sister, you are more than welcome to!  You can choose your own name, colors and everything - just make sure she has the flame brand - whether it  be hidden or not.
NOTE: The snowflake and flame brands were not actually branded on the wolves, they were born with it naturally.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 04:07:37 pm »
((Accepted. Would you like to begin?))

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:27:00 pm »
((Sure))
Kanca was curled up tightly in her home.  The sun was rising and finally rose enough to shine right in her eyes.  She thrust her paws up, shielding her eyes from the blinding sun."No... I don't want to work today! she complained.  The sun didn't seem to want to move, so she stood to her paws slowly.  She stretched, feeling better now that her muscles were loosened up.  She padded over to her secret stash of deliciousness food. (Is that a word? Deliciousness? She wolfed down a piece of raw meat lying on the floor, and turned around.  She walked slowly to the front of her home, poking her head outside, she noticed something different.  It didn't seem like anybody was really working today.  Only a few scattered lions and wolves were seen.  She squinted her eyes - maybe she just couldn't see well today. No - no.. for sure.  There was almost know work today.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 07:48:32 pm »
Amara and Aura were woken by the chime of bells. The work day had begun, but as she looked out from her window, Amara saw that almost nothing was going on. She nudged Aura up off the straw mat next to the bed "Come on dear. We have things to do, people to see!"
The wolf looked at her and grumbled "Alright, alright." She stood up and shook loose bits of straw from her pale orange fur. The two then went down into the streets, weaving their way through the market stalls. Aura lagged slightly behind her 'master', trying to ignore the pleading looks from the enslaved wolves and the looks of disgust thrown at her by lion vendors.
Finally they entered the auction ring, where wolves were bought and sold daily. Amara motioned for Aura to stay close as they looked at the selection. Those that were weak let out depressing wails, while pups sat in small wooden crates, looking utterly terrified.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 12:14:24 am »

Name
Garent

Gender and Age
Male, 8 Months

Species
Lion

Description(Pic if you have one)
See Top

Personality
Curious, Playful, Shy, Ignorant, Childish

Brief Bio
Born and raised by a group of sister lionesses, Garent knows where other animals stand. But he can't help wonder why. Yes, he knows that lions are the best creatures on Earth, the ones who took charge after the humans had died off and led the other animals to prosperity, but why did these things get treated like slaves? After all, he was sure that wolves had also helped build the city they're in. All of Garent's questions are blocked, though, taken lightly only due to his youth and ignorance to how the new world worked. He plans on getting a few wolves and such later on, mainly for bragging rights. After all, the history books said that male lions were allowed to be lazy.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 12:24:06 am »
((Accepted! Feel free to begin))

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 12:57:36 am »
Kanca walked down the streets, receiving many glares from lions.  She was going to be late for the auctions.  She picked up her pace, dashing down the street.  She trotted into the back entrance of the auction house.  The auction house owner cast her a funny look, but she kept walking.  She took her place amongst the group of wolves.  Lions and a few wolves out in the stands met her glance.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 01:16:05 am »
Amara stood on a crate, looking over the wolves in front of her. Suddenly the door burst open and a small light tawny wolf stumbled in. The lion's stormy gray eyes were fixed on her as the she wolf wove her way through the crowd. She felt a cold nose touch her flank and she looked to see Aura questioning her. Amara nodded and the wolf darted towards the crowed, headed towards the late she-wolf. Amara then turned to the auction house owner. "I'll give you 25 bars for row b, column 10." the lion looked at her in surprise before taking the money from her "She's all yours."

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 01:19:31 am »

OOC
I have deemed the 'mothers' all pale lionesses with brown eyes. Too lazy to find a picture.

IC
Garent looked around the loud auction house, flattening his ears against his head. His 'mother'-one of the lionesses who cared for him- sat next to him with a scowl. "Mama, why do we have to do this? Why can't we go back home and listen to the birds outside the window sing? They sound more pretty then this." The lioness snorted and patted him on the head with her paw. "Come on, Garent, it isn't that bad. Besides, today is the day you see how we full grown lions work." He sighed and looked at the crowds around them, tapping his tail against the stone. 'This. Is. BORING.'
Trans, gay, and ready to play