Author Topic: Rogue Souls  (Read 1172 times)

Offline [email protected]

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Rogue Souls
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:13:12 pm »
Rogue Souls is a WIP game. It will include many playable animals, such as..

-Chinchilla
-Rabbit
-Deer
-Squirrel
-Fox
-Wolf (Possibly)
-Horse
-Owl (Possibly)
-Coyote
-Ocelot

Those are the current animals you could choose from, you will be able to start off as a baby, or an adult. If you're a baby, however, you'll be unable to defend yourself as efficiently.

I want to make customization as flexible as possible. You will be able to give yourself markings, choose your coat colour, (It can be any colour, but this may change.) You can choose eye colors. Also, everything will be scalable, so if you want to be a certain breed of an animal, you can change the body shape to accomplish that.

Unlike what you may think, there will be no PVP. I honestly feel as though that would be a hassle, and if you're a little rabbit, and you're suddenly attacked by a wolf, that would be quite unfair. So, everything will be peaceful. In order for meat eaters to eat, there will be NPC out and about, so you'll be able to hunt those. You just can't hunt other players.

You can have a mate in the game. And yes, you can have babies. How this works, you can request another player to be your mate, they must be the same animal as you, they can choose to accept or decline. Then, you will be given the option to mate.
The female will become pregnant, and other players will have the option to be her babies. She will give birth after a few days. And ta-da, babies.

There will be multiple maps. I hope to include as many maps as possible, which will include...

-Grassy plains with a river running through.
-Mountainous area.
-Vibrant forests.
-Creepy woods.
-Abandoned town.
-Forest with a huge lake in the middle.

There will be seasons in the game, and also day and night, weather, etc..

This game will have a WQ like setup, just because it's simple and convenient. Players will be able to make a server, which can hold up to 20 people. They can choose what map to start it up in, they can name their server whatever they want. This is typically used for RPing purposes.

More will be added.

Link: http://roguesouls.proboards.com/

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: Rogue Souls
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 07:04:48 pm »
Woah! This sounds really cool! -visits the site-

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline [email protected]

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Souls
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 12:16:31 am »
Oh, thank you for your interest! I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly with this project.