Author Topic: The one and only: Bailey Balitt (WIP)  (Read 1145 times)

Rizzla

The one and only: Bailey Balitt (WIP)
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:29:48 pm »

Full Name
                                     Bailey Balitt

Species
                                     Human/Elf

Occupation
                                     Assistant Zeppelin/Airship Pilot

~Personality~

Bailey has always had a Short-fuse, and doesn't always give a fig about anyone else's problems. She has an Issue with trusting people, and it takes a pretty long time for her to do so.... But when she does, Bailey can be a great friend.

-Appearance-

Bailey has a tall, lean figure. Pale skin, and long Teal hair that she usually keeps in a braid that droops over her shoulder. Because her father is an Elf, she has semi-pointed ears.
But Bailey's most distinct feature is her Steam-punk goggles (Not shown in Pic), and a Gear tattoo on her left shoulder (Not shown in Pic). Her whole family has a Gear tattoo like that, because she's the mayor of Eilekk City's (I made it up xD) daughter.

~History~

Bailey grew up in a place called Eilekk City, or, "The City Of Steel"
The Balitt household was filthy rich. Even though she's an only Child, her Parents had little time for her. In fact, she spent most of her time in her room... Alone.
By the time Bailey had turned 16, her parents had planned her trip to Dylim City, Where she would train to be a Pilot. Bailey felt like she had been.. Dumped at the side of the road. Her parents made sure she had everything she needed, but it still wasn't enough.

-Flaws-
Ever since Bailey's parents left her in Dylim, all she's really done is work, and Drink. She lacks control, that's for sure. I can assure you that she's not a Haymitch (Hunger Games For da win!), but she's pretty darn close (xD).

Huehuehue, that's it for now xD. Sorry, i stink at bios >.> But like it says in the title, this is a WIP, so you can expect more from me in ze near future ;)

Offline TwistedView

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The one and only: Bailey Balitt (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 06:39:18 pm »
Cute!!
~ Soup is my ultimate lazy food ~
-Sometimes I see people and I cant help but yell "BE MY FRIEND!!" That's okay.. Right?-