Author Topic: Korsett's speeches and stories  (Read 1450 times)

Offline xSpell-Casterx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Stay where I can see you, Dazzling lights.
    • View Profile
Korsett's speeches and stories
« on: March 23, 2014, 11:27:01 pm »
I know what it is like to feel like you have nobody. That feeling where everyone turned away from you and couldn't look at you anymore. To lose friends. To lose the one you love. Lost family. Scrambled up and distasterous memories. I've had those moments where you feel like you've lost yourself.. Paranoid craving thoughts. Deranged. Twisted. But then I looked at myself.. The girl who still survived. I like to look at myself as a warrior. I want everyone to see theirselves as a soilder. Life is a battle and we are the fighting warriors. We all get wounded in life but you know what? WE FIGHT  ON! We all fall but we rise back on and charge. Charge at the moments we want. We get ONE chance at life. And we are NOT going to waste it. At one point in life.. We want to surrender. No- many points in life! Everyone. Goes. Through. The. Same. Torture. But guess what? Fight. On. This war isn't over yet. Society kills but so does losing your freedom to become a slave to words. Words that people push us around with. Pushed against the cold battle ground. "Ugly." I'm sure you spend hours in the bathroom to put on makeup so people would like you. "Fat." I bet you take diet pills and drug yourself to be skinny. Guess what, dear? Size 0- Size 300. You're beautiful or handsome. So, are you going to keep fighting or going to surrender this battle? Weight is just a number. Hold your head up dear, the battle isn't over yet.

I wrote this when I was in my little inspirational mood cx.
More to be posted. <3

Offline Kaniki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Korsett's speeches and stories
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:50:04 pm »

You've got a point here! I think this is an amazing piece of inspirational writing. You nailed it. I have been in a lot of these moments, once I even wanted to hurt myself...I mean, really hurt myself. Not a cut, a lot more.

I really love this.

+ Floof

In-game name: Kaniki