Author Topic: Favorite RP Quotes?  (Read 2272 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Favorite RP Quotes?
« on: March 24, 2014, 03:07:01 am »
Has your character (or even someone elses) ever said something that kinda just stuck with you? It may have been meaningful, funny, or just plain cool- care to tell us?

Some of my favorites
"I'm afraid they had a very Romeo and Juliet style romance...unfortunately they shared endings too."- HalfStar
"Why stay in one place when you can move an inch and be somewhere else?- Light With Dawn
"Whats a pretty little she wolf doing out her in the woods"- Thug (He said that to one of my prettier characters. Then she killed him. Act first, ask questions never.)

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Re: Favorite RP Quotes?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 03:24:07 am »
"I don't /Care/ that it was an accident. You did it. You HURT her. So get up off your lazy tail, walk over there, and apologize, or else you can say goodbye to your warrior name, to your ceremony, to your place in my clan!" Rapidstar

"Suck it up sweetie. The infected will get all of us. It's how /everyone/ dies these days. Stop sobbing and crying like a pup and accept the fact. You sound stupid whining, and it'll only weaken you. Don't be afraid of them, 'cause fear won't save ya. Be scary right back!" Batu

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 11:59:26 am »
Hmm I have a good few............

"So it seems that we have a triangle here. No I don't mean math I mean love. are you completley stupid?" XD -Fernheart
"Oh Look!Its BUTTSAGGINGTON!" -Myself o3o

"See that wolf over there? Im just gonna take a screenshot......MM there.I sell it to you for 5 bucks." -Slenderman.

XD I love mah life~
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Mewwn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 03:01:37 pm »
One normal day of OCOTNA's Truth or Dare...
Scorchstar(Me)-
"And then the tom gazed at the warrior with a sigh. The love... He could no longer keep it secret any longer... He rose to his paws, and then padded over to Crowtuft as he felt his fear fade. "Crow... I cannot bare it anymore... It kills me every day that I see you, and you don't know my feelings towards you.." He murmured.

Crowtuft-
OOC: LOLOLOLOL #SCORCHTUFT!!!! <3
IC: The tom gazed at his leader, unable to believe what the tom was saying. "Really? I feel the same! Am I dreaming? Or is this really true? Do you actually love me..? He asked, blue eyes wide. For moons, he had longed for these words from Scorchstar. And today, he was hearing the words..'

Yup. Typical Truth or Dare derp session :3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 03:57:25 pm »
"But what if they find me here... What if they find US here?  You know Nguvu would have my hide for that. Especially after our fight." -Meeyu(After Banishment)

"Moss, leave Shade alone. He is busy,he will play with you later." -Ash, Babying little Mossy xD

"You touch me again, you won't be feeling anything for a long time." -Kori(Oh my gosh it was so funny)

"Are we going to sit still while RidgeClan grows in strength? Are you just going to stand by and watch everyone you love fall? The Kits, the Queens, the Elders, Apprentices, Warriors? Or are we going to FIGHT them, While they are still small, And TAKE BACK OUR FREEDOM?!" -RunningPaw, Warning the Clans

Yeah I got a lot more, just have to remember them.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 05:24:30 pm »
From an application I made for a Forum RP:

"After all, the history books said that male lions were allowed to be lazy."

"Are you still gonna 'cut my fash off'?" - Brilliance from Purely Metallic to my charrie, Asuna, after she had threatened to cut his face off with her sword.

"That moment you want your charrie to confess, but yet, want to drag out the relationship as long as possible." -Me, I forget when.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 08:17:43 pm »
"When the madman laughs, a demon is always near to enlighten him into the dark. When the madman cries, the demon has abandoned him to suffer his mental instability alone. When the madman grows sane, he himself has abandoned the demon to a life of solitude until the demon's own sense of sanity snaps; thus, transformin' him into the madman. I was that demon... I am the madman." ~ Vespian; Me

"Please don't cry Vespian.. I don't feel the pain. Maybe soon we shall meet again in a place better than here.." ~ Senka; Vespian's younger sister

"Pick yer face up off the floor." ~ Vespian; Me

T'is all I can come up with at the given moment.
gone

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 08:42:48 pm »
Vespian, I love your quotes! <3

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 10:09:45 am »
"I do believe it's trying to speak. What art thou saying, strange beast?" The she wolf turned to her companion, speaking in a undertone. "Fair ugly a creature, is it not?" She'd comment, eyes being drawn back to the oddity.

^ All I can remember, but it was a serious post to someone who came over and buttswinged on me. X'D They got confused. -nodnod- Good way to deal with trolls.

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 11:23:31 am »
"I do believe it's trying to speak. What art thou saying, strange beast?" The she wolf turned to her companion, speaking in a undertone. "Fair ugly a creature, is it not?" She'd comment, eyes being drawn back to the oddity.

^ All I can remember, but it was a serious post to someone who came over and buttswinged on me. X'D They got confused. -nodnod- Good way to deal with trolls.

XD I may try that method sometime!