Author Topic: Pack map with camp needed! PLEASE!  (Read 478 times)

Offline brl0212

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Pack map with camp needed! PLEASE!
« on: March 29, 2014, 12:50:15 am »
PLEASE!!!!!!!!                        (Map for EXPERIENCED map makers ONLY!!!!)
I really need a map for my pack I am starting. It should have two main camps in separate territories. One territory should be a tundra with a few trees and some small prey. The other territory should be a forest with larger prey. Not to many trees though, and not to little. A river should divide the territories. If you want, a waterfall may be added. The camps should have tree dens in the forest and rock or underground snow dens in the tundra. there should be at least three dens in each camp, and one must have plants or herbs for a medic wolf. In the tundra territory, a white crystal must be placed in a shrine. In the forest, a green crystal must be placed in a shrine. This rp is very complicated, and this is my first map request, so that is why it is so complicated. As the last thing, please have a medium island in the river so the packs can gather every now and then. Thank you so much for reading this and possibly making the map! I'm sorry it's so complicated. If you want to join the pack, look for the Swift River pack rp.

Thank you,
               Mystery. (Brl0212)  :)

Offline Kaniki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Pack map with camp needed! PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 09:45:34 am »
Hmm, interesting.
I can try. Now, I don't want to necro the post but I will be able to make it. I'm not sure if I have time but I will consider it as being one of the maps I'm planning to do.  :)

In-game name: Kaniki