Author Topic: +Angeli Ductu: Renatus+ ACCEPTING  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Alveonacy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
+Angeli Ductu: Renatus+ ACCEPTING
« on: March 29, 2014, 02:26:17 pm »
A new beginning, a new era.
This fresh start gives many of you the chance to start over, as well. Push those dark skies away and become one with Angeli Ductu: Renatus. The magical land of  Anota, in which we reside, will soothe your thoughts.

After many days of deciding, planning, and work- Arelia knew she had an answer. Although it was hard, and she was bound to make a couple enemies whilst doing this, she had to do it.

With a heavy, sad sigh the fae set out towards the setting sun- in hopes of a new- better land to live in. She hated leaving her old members behind- but... it had to be done. After all the mistakes she made with Angeli Ductu  she needed to start over. The pack reborn- same beliefs, same wolves, same rules... just- better.

Raising her muzzle to the sky- she said he goodbyes, her apologies, it all.

RULES

Failure to abide by the rules will result in punishment.

~Respect the high ranks and their orders. Know your place in the pack and know the place of others.

~The Lady and Sir's word is law.

~Remain loyal to the pack, or death will result.

~Treason is worthy of public torture and execution. Murder is worthy of death.

~No warrior should conduct raids without a Royal's permission.

~All members involved in OOC drama will be kicked.

~Power-play, god-modding, and auto-hitting is unacceptable. You will receive three warnings and if you refuse to stop your actions, you will be kicked.

~Please have correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

~Remain active. If you will be inactive, please let us know to save yourself from being kicked.

~All FeralHeart rules apply.

There are five Angeli spirits that these pack wolves worship, but they're not as Angelic as they put themselves out to be... Are you ready to find out this pack's secrets, and discover the truth?

Other pack information:
We're mapped, sited, plotted, semi-realistic to realistic and active.

FORUM:
Username:
Wolf name:
Wolf age:
Mate:
Pups:
Skills:
RP sample:
What days are you active:
Other:

Please fill out the forum above if you're interested in joining, we look forward to having you! :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 10:22:27 pm by Shaderz »
Boop

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: +Angeli Ductu: Renatus+
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 03:01:51 pm »
*Sends out some love to one of my favorite packs*

You sound so sophisticated(LOL). Good to see you stretching out to the forums to recruit.

I have to say that I love this pack especially because the wonderful people. Anyone would be lucky to be in this pack. :3

Best of luck recruiting my Angeli Ductu bbys~~

-Jamie and Damien-