Author Topic: The cat  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Kaniki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The cat
« on: March 30, 2014, 10:29:40 am »
This is an old story. I have been looking through my files and saw this, so I thought I would put it up.

Jane was watching TV in her bedroom, half asleep. She thought she would go on facebook, but it didn't work. So she had an idea and started FeralHeart, nothing. She clicked twice again. Still nothing. She turned her laptop off and then back on. It worked. She saw the loading screen looked quite different... Instead of the info box, there were options.
'Cat'
'Dog'
'Bird'
'Horse'

She LOVED cats, so she clicked. She was welcomed by a soft meow and a long ~Puuuuurrrrrrrrr
A small cat popped up on her screen. It was a FH feline, white with golden eyes and black marble markings.
"Aww, just another FeralHeart cat...Pff I'm getting bored of these..." She said.
Dark red letters popped up on her screen;
Just a cat?
Jane was shocked and a chill ran up her spine, into her head and toes. She didn't type what she said..She actually said it...How could the cat- or hacker hear her?
"Can y-you speak??" Jane said, rubbing her eyes.
Yes...and I can do a lot more. These letters showed up on the screen below the cat as it sat down, staring at Jane with a grin on his sly face.

DING DONG! The door bell rang. Something was hitting the doors. Jane's heart began to thud as her mind ran in circles. The cat on the screen was gone, but something else was close to Jane...
She gulped and walked towards the door,her heart pounding. She looked through the window next to the door and....

It was only a cat. It was a white mix with long fur, golden eyes and black patches.
"You scared me, Bobby!" She laughed with a slight shock on her face. "At least you're just a cat."
"Just a cat? Well that is what you think." The black and white feline smirked.

This is my FIRST creepy story, so please rate. o3o <33

In-game name: Kaniki

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: The cat
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 11:17:11 am »
Lovely story! <3
It was pretty scaring I must say.
I would love to see more stories from you. cx

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 11:20:25 am »
I really enjoyed it! This is much better than my first Creepypasta.

I'd like to read the ending.
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Kaniki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 07:21:36 am »
Thanks a lot.  :D :D :D I didn't think anyone would like it, but I guess I was wrong. xD
Oh, and sorry, but I won't be making an ending to this.  :-\ I want to leave it open so people can only imagine what would happen next. 
*Spooky hand action*   :)

P.S: I will be writing more soon if I get enough ideas.

In-game name: Kaniki

Offline Lightningwolf103

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • noakrai
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 09:14:37 am »
Awesome story! Very nice and quite creepy. I'd love to see more stories from you, floof! :3