Author Topic: {Hunted} | Coyote RP | Open  (Read 10615 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: {Hunted} | Coyote RP | Open
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 10:10:14 pm »
"Normal is boring, be yourself and live life to the full!"

Name: My name? I go by Mishka.

Age: Erm, why? Well I might as well tell you, I am 3 years, still growing.

Gender: Well I thought it was rather obvious but as your asking im a female..

Personality: Mishka is a fun, loving kind of girl who would do anything for fun. She would do any dare and she does live life to the fullest. Sometimes her outgoing nature can be dangerous to her and others around her. She normally acts before she thinks normally leading to something stupid! She can be quite argumentative and will never give up in a fight. But once she meets you and you become a trusting friend she can be so protective and will not let you do anything stupid that can hurt you. If you brake the trust of a friendship with her, theres no going back. She can be very unforgiving even with her own siblings. She normally is quite friendly, and loves to socialize with others, especially if they have the same personality traits as her. 

History(optional): Mishka was born 3 years ago on a warm spring morning. She was born with her two brothers and one sister. One little pup was the runt of the litter, very weak and fragile, this was Mishka. Her mother, Naomi, thought she wasn't going to make it. But she was strong for her size and made it through the worst. Most of her siblings hated her as she got more attention as she was sick and tiny, but her brother, Major, always was by her side, looking after her when she most needed it. Her father, Ranger, left when the pups were around a year old and were about to leave the pack. Mishka and Major decided to go together, their bond to strong to part. They went far from there natural habitat, and into the Floridian swamps. They realised it was dangerous but it was a nice place to live. Now they are still together, and just explore the home, even though some bad stuff are lurking around. 

Accompanied by(family/friends): Major, a three year old male coyote who has the same traits of her sister but he isn't a dare devil and more of a wimp and way to protective over his little sister. (Only seconds apart from birth but Major acts like Mishka is only 1).
Major

Extra: Mishka is a beautiful beast aha.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 10:10:29 pm »
"Normal is boring, be yourself and live life to the full!"

Name: My name? I go by Mishka.

Age: Erm, why? Well I might as well tell you, I am 3 years, still growing.

Gender: Well I thought it was rather obvious but as your asking im a female..

Personality: Mishka is a fun, loving kind of girl who would do anything for fun. She would do any dare and she does live life to the fullest. Sometimes her outgoing nature can be dangerous to her and others around her. She normally acts before she thinks normally leading to something stupid! She can be quite argumentative and will never give up in a fight. But once she meets you and you become a trusting friend she can be so protective and will not let you do anything stupid that can hurt you. If you brake the trust of a friendship with her, theres no going back. She can be very unforgiving even with her own siblings. She normally is quite friendly, and loves to socialize with others, especially if they have the same personality traits as her. 

History(optional): Mishka was born 3 years ago on a warm spring morning. She was born with her two brothers and one sister. One little pup was the runt of the litter, very weak and fragile, this was Mishka. Her mother, Naomi, thought she wasn't going to make it. But she was strong for her size and made it through the worst. Most of her siblings hated her as she got more attention as she was sick and tiny, but her brother, Major, always was by her side, looking after her when she most needed it. Her father, Ranger, left when the pups were around a year old and were about to leave the pack. Mishka and Major decided to go together, their bond to strong to part. They went far from there natural habitat, and into the Floridian swamps. They realised it was dangerous but it was a nice place to live. Now they are still together, and just explore the home, even though some bad stuff are lurking around. 

Accompanied by(family/friends): Major, a three year old male coyote who has the same traits of her sister but he isn't a dare devil and more of a wimp and way to protective over his little sister. (Only seconds apart from birth but Major acts like Mishka is only 1).
Major

Extra: Mishka is a beautiful beast aha.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 10:36:51 pm »
((Sorry for the crappy post, I'm on my phone and have false nails on so can't really type))

Riana

"You're feeling nervous, having your doubts. Don't be embarrassed if you don't fit in the crowd. Keep standing tall and hold your ground. Show them its not okay to let them kick you down..."

The slender canine continued to hurry through the forest, each few steps she took the scent seemed to grow stronger-her stomach now rumbling more than earlier and this seemed to cause a slight pain the run through her body. Stopping for a moment Riana gave her body a light shake then setting off again. Fragile paws tapped against the forest floor stepping on twigs causing them to crack-but that didn't cause her to lose focus. A stern gaze remained across the femalea face as she came to a sudden stopiyhere it was. Crouching down in a near by bush Riana examined to bird for a while.

From what she could pick up the bird seemed injured, a wing injury in fact. A grin quickly formed across her face as she glared at the bird, this was sure to be an easy meal-although it may not fill her she knew it would keep her going for a few hours. With the birds continuing their songs from high up in the trees and the regular sounds from the suburbs also came as an advantage with the wind blowing in thr opposite direction.

Clumsily the feathered best turned in ther opposite direction with its back facing the Coyote, grinning Riana crouch low-her stomach almost touching the ground. With her focus not locked onto the flightless bird she krept forward. Small paws carefully touched the grount. Now being close enough Riana sprang forward. Before the bird could react Riana had already snagged the bird in her jaws and managed to clamp down onto the birds neck. Blood had now filled her maw from her kill the bird now hanging limply from her paw. Quickly she set off with her kill.  

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2014, 10:46:42 pm »

Quick flashes of green darted out of the way as a row of teeth snapped at them from above, Paws splashed through the small pond soaking the bank and sloshing the water into a muddy brown. The coyote managed to catch one frog in her jaws by its legs, quickly gulping it down while the others retreated to the safety of tall thick reeds. The noise died down and the pond grew still as the sun rose, sending bright splinters of sunlight through the trees, and the act of catching frogs proved to be a bit too boring for her tastes. Calli shook out her fur and splashed back to shore, catching a last look at the pond where her den was sheltered under a downed tree nearby.\

A measly bullfrog hadn't satisfied her hunger completely, and the small snack wore off as she trudged to the edge of the swamp, her belly growling in protest. A Field of tall crop swayed in the wind, and across it sat an old barn that shadowed a chicken coop structure. She plunged straight into the field, sprinting fast across it that the weeds whipped her face and she had to squint her eyes. At the edge there was the stale scent of dog, as if he had been patrolling the edge of the field last night, and the chicken coop was in her sights only a few paces away. Trusting that the dog was far gone now, she lept up and stalked across the stretch of trimmed grass to the coop, where the scent of bird was strongly wafting from. She had in mind exactly what she wanted and stepped lightly to the door, big white shapes huddled together uttering quacks and dabbles inside, and nearby a nest filled with eggs. At first, she quietly crept in but as the enticing smell grew closer and closer, she snatched an egg that barely fit in her jaws and ran out with it. The angered wails of geese rose from the coop and she was surprised to see that not one dog ran around the corner of the barn to chase her when the coyote looked back. Instead, an orange bill snapped at her tail and she sprinted back towards the swamp, losing the bird easily in the grass.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2014, 11:45:44 pm »

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

Quick Info
My name is Torshe. I am four years old, and I am of the female. Sven is my companion.

The light and brown mud splashed over the grass as clumsily paws sloshed through it. Torshe raised her head, directing all her attention onto a small frog, which remained still on a large rock. Her paws trembled as she placed them on the log, smearing the dead bark with dirty mud. She carefully placed her balance onto the fallen tree, determined to make a breakfast out of the frog. Her stomach was like a young coyote, demanding to be fed at once without any delay. She had tried to mentally shush her stomach, but it ignored her, continuing to bawl. At this moment, Torshe had stumble upon the frog. Upon seeing the sight of the prey, her stomach immediately stopped, as if quieting down in attempt not to alarm it.

Her claws dug into the soft bark. Carefully inching her way up, she balanced herself, before glancing at the frog again. It had moved to the next rock, but still had not noticed the clumsily coyote. She shot a curse at its move, but quieted down later. Her ear twitched as she crouched down, her attention diverted from the sounds and movement around her. To her, the noise and scenery around her seemed to die down - all but the frog. Time seemed to slow down.

Her hind muscles tensed as she bunched them, collected strength from behind. She would then jump and snatch her prey. It was all so simple and easy. She could do that, for sure. It was easy. Easy, she murmured to herself, reminding herself that she shouldn't fail. Easy and simple. Determination swept through her as she applied pressure to her hind legs, before letting out a small breathe. With that, she jumped. Her body sailed through the air in one swift motion, before it abruptly slammed into the hard rock. A strangled yelp escaped her at the impact of it, but one paw managed to clumsily close around the small frog. A croak escaped the creature, before it remained still.

Thinking it was dead, she carefully peeked under her paw to examine it. Nothing happened. Beaming with triumph, she lifted her paw up, bending down in attempt to scoop it into her jaws. Suddenly, the frog twitched, before darting and throwing itself into the murky water.

"W-what!" Torshe, without thinking, dived into the water, creating a noisy splash to occur. Suffering to the top, she heaved for air. Her paws flailed wildly as she tried to swim, but her body kept on sinking. Coyotes could swim - why couldn't she? Her paw brushed against something solid, and she immediately pressed her two paws onto it. Heaving herself onto the ground, she remained there for a moment, before picking herself up and shaking out the water. So foolish of her to think she could hunt. Foolish of her to think the frog was dead. Foolish of her to swim.

Tail down in embarrassment, Torshe stood there - watching the swamp in attempt to search for any sign of the frog once more. Maybe she could try again. She didn't want to go back to Sven, certainty not wet and miserable.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 07:44:48 am »
"Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die tomorrow."
Name:
Lilliana, usually goes by Lilly.

Personality:
Lilly is somewhat pretty much the opposite of what the stereotypical characteristics of a coyote has. Her first impressions lead people to think she is a shy, mysterious and strangely sweet female. She isn't one to draw attention to herself, but likes to keep a conversation going if she is spoken to. She can be quite humorous, up for a laugh almost all of the time. Despite this, she can handle tough situations well and is extremely intelligent when it comes to thinking on her feet. Towards threats, Lilly uses her sharp tongue by firing cutting insults. She is always quick to apologise no matter if her words were justified or not. When it comes to males, her soft, shy side shines through and is a bit of a hopeless romantic, falling head over heels with the person she thinks is 'the one'. Although she is very smart, Lilliana is not the strongest of creatures and often finds herself cornered. She is although extremely loyal and will find bravery in the most frightening of experiences.

History:
 Lilliana was an only pup when she was born, very quickly adapting to independance as her father left her and mother to fend for themselves. Despite the dangers of the swamps, Lilly's mother left her alone constantly to find food for the youngster. As the harsh times where humans were at their strongest approached, her mother became gravely ill and died during the cold winter months. The pup soon grew thin and weak, but life clung to her like a disease until she finally pushed through the period of time where she grieved her deceased kin. Ever since then, Lilly has been living alone left with the guilt of her mother's death and her survival

Accompanied by:
No one, at the moment. But she is looking for someone to travel and share her 'adventures' with.

Extra:
~ She likes to leave her mark wherever she goes, maybe scratching an 'L' on a fallen log.
~ Lilliana knows how to read the human language.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 01:35:37 pm »

Kaos

Kaos finally moved down the grey pavement slowly, tail lazily swishing back and forth as she laid a deaf ear to the angry and saddened barks that were echoing away behind her. Of course she wouldn't stay in this human town, she would rather return to the swamp with her small meal than stay here an hour longer. A sigh escaped the coyote as she turned a corner, into a narrow lane that lay inbetween two large houses. It wasn't a shortcut, actually - it was longer than the normal route, but far more secretive, it wouldn't be easy to get spotted by humans and whatever would kill her. As Kaos continued to move, her slow pace begin to change to a slightly faster one each step, until it became a small jog.

She still had to prepare for the oncoming open season, still had to find a 'new' hiding place where it was near food and far from the humans. Or maybe just far from the humans. She could just collect food just before the season so that it didn't rot... Like a rushed hibernating squirrel. She chuckled to herself, before she stopped just near where the town led to the swamp, looking back at the human's territory and staring for a moment, quickly remembering where she went to and how she exited.Kaos always did this, just in case. She couldn't afford to get lost anywhere. The human town was her source of food, while the swamp was her source of shelter. To be unable to find any one of them would be a horrible disaster.

She mumbled what sounded like ancient words to herself before she made her way down the hill to the entrance of the swamp, amber eyes following any small movement of any creature near the dark trees, wondering if she was lucky enough to catch any other food. A dead, plump pup was good for a meal - certainly better than what she received nowadays - but it was just a small pup, not a full adult dog, and it would never satisfy.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2014, 07:15:10 am »
~ Vi'deam ~

The sandy colored male flicked his radars in annoyance of the swarming mosquitoes. It was one thing he really regretted about living deep in the swamps. He let out a sneeze, and opened his orbs to the sun. He lifted his maw to the air, and rose his haunches. The strong smell of many coyotes slightly intimidated him. It was often, but he rarely ever encountered too many at once. The brute looked to his right, focusing his one good eye on his favorite trail. It was a short lived walk, and it lead right to the outskirts of town. Vi'deam took a deep breathe, and convinced his feet to move into the water. A few paces to the right, and he was on dry-ish land. It was very muddy, and there is usually never a time when Vi'deam's coat is clean. He didn't mind, nobody around to impress anyhow.

The sound of sloshing mud echoed in his own ear drums. The mud jumped up and clung to every blade of fur, from toe to belly. He always knew he had to move fast, or he was sure to start sinking. He threw his crown to the air and let out a yip. His pace moving faster and faster. It wasn't long until he had reached the destination, and he could see the lights of town beaming  bright.

He slowed his pace and quietly trotted towards the back of his favorite building, the famous McDonald. It was right on the edge of town, easy for a hungry coyote to steal from the dumpster out back. Vi'deam camouflaged himself in the shadows of tree patches. His legs felt hot, and the mud had already began to dry and pull at his sensitive skin. He let it annoy him, for now, there was no time to stop and clean it off now. The threat of humans has always been something he feared the most, but he was still starving, and it was all he could think of. He wasn't always the best hunter, due to the bad left eye.

' L O V E.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2014, 08:52:43 pm »
[[Sorry for the late response, weekends are always busy for me.

As for Sherlolly & Huskies, your characters are accepted. Welcome! <3

"Marching out of time- to my own beat, now."

Manasa

The young coyote calmly tore into his meal of stolen hen- the self-plucked feathers scattered around him like evidence for a crime scene, to which he payed little notice. The white plumage scooted along the leafy ground, blown gently by the breeze until a few of them made it to the black, murky water not far off and began to drift away. Through the scent of the blood from his meal, Manasa could notice the faint scent of  canines- a musky scent which had to be that of a fellow coyote. Instantly he became somewhat fearful of losing his meal, letting past experiences with a couple scavengers of his own species rule his judgment. With little more hesitation, he ripped more fresh bloody meat from the bones of the hen, eating rapidly until it was gone.

With his hideout being not far from the end of the swamp- the cattle ranch lying not far outside- Manasa could easily take notice to things going on. Now that he had finished his meal, leaving little more than a blood stain and a few bones, the male rose to his paws, licking his bloodied maw as nearby footsteps caught his surveillant ears. In the distance he could make out the faint tan-furred figure of an apparent coyote weaving through the trees and mud, but it was too far to be of concern. Suddenly, a loud splash near his hallow tree hideout made him spin around. Filled with curiosity, he clambered up onto the fallen log bridge that lie just above the murky waters and connected his small "island" to another piece of dry land. Standing alert, Manasa's golden opticals swept the dark surface of the water, searching for the source of the splashing sound. An amused chuckle escaped his throat at the sight he saw- a drenched female coyote dragging herself up out of the dirty water and a frog triumphantly hopping away.

"Heh, just learnin' how to swim, huh?" Manasa cackled as he stalked across the fallen log and flopped down onto his belly, casually letting his paw dangle from the edge. "Or are you just bad at hunting?" The smirking male added, tail swaying nonchalantly as he peered down at the soaked female on shore below
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2014, 09:02:37 pm »
And what about mine? xP))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)