Author Topic: If YOU had the Power...  (Read 3529 times)

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
If YOU had the Power...
« on: April 02, 2014, 08:22:15 pm »
Hello, like the title says: If YOU had the Power, what would YOU add to Feral Heart?
If this is in the wrong place, please move it. If it needs to be locked, then, okay. c:

If I had the Power, I would add:

Hunting and Fighting with other people actions.

What about you? :D

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: If YOU had the Power...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 08:55:37 pm »
[centre]Hmmm...

If I had the power, I would create a technology that bans rude and mean people. :P
I think then FH would be more friendlier and just one place to let people smile and make there day. <3
[/centre]

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 04:14:22 pm »
[centre]Hmmm...

If I had the power, I would create a technology that bans rude and mean people. :P
I think then FH would be more friendlier and just one place to let people smile and make there day. <3
[/centre]
Yush, that would be a good idea! :D

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 01:19:46 am »
If I had the POWER I would...

- Make hunting and fighting a possibility (but keep what we have now, free roaming as a thing - perhaps an arena mode?)
- Remove that SB glitch for lil chars... my little characters don't like being eaten by rocks. X'D
- I quite like TinyTail's idea of magically removing the horrible people out there... c:
- Add more models :D (Horses and stoof)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 01:56:15 am »
I'd add new, lag free, detailed, and origanl maps to the game.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 03:27:53 am »
InfiniteSnarf had a lot of good points but I might keep the rude people, it's fun to troll them out of the game. X3 that's just me though. I would probably add a dragon model too, along with the horses and such, mentioned above. Hmmmm...I would probably make it to where you could die in it too, and that the item packs come with every game download and are added on every time a new item comes out, that would solve a lot of confusion if one person is wearing one thing from an item pack and another person is wearing another. More mane styles too...That's about it I think.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 03:29:47 am by ~Thyme~ »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 05:27:09 am »

Eh most of what i wanted to change is pretty much listed above. But there is a few more things.

Pvp Exclusive Maps - I believe impressive space had one of these maps and i LOVED IT! It made a great addition when roleplaying with others. Though I would make sure when someone challenges, the other person needs to accept so no random trolls are killing each other for no reason.

A collaborative item pack - It kinda came from the idea of the preset sync. People could send items to a common server to be shared on a folder in a similar process as the sync. And the item.cfg would be updated around maybe like once or twice a day with new items.

Dual Markings and colored - Kinda taking a page out of arokai here, but i believe that there should be at least two sets of markings per body part on the model, one having priority over the other. This would add so much more to the customization of characters.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 08:30:30 am »
I might keep the rude people, it's fun to troll them out of the game.

I see your point. X'D I know how to handle those people... it's amusing watching them try to insult me. You sit there, and you go;

"That's nice." *whistles*

Pfft. But some people are more sensitive to this, and get really hurt by crude remarks... c:

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 10:52:58 am »

Eh most of what i wanted to change is pretty much listed above. But there is a few more things.

Pvp Exclusive Maps - I believe impressive space had one of these maps and i LOVED IT! It made a great addition when roleplaying with others. Though I would make sure when someone challenges, the other person needs to accept so no random trolls are killing each other for no reason.

A collaborative item pack - It kinda came from the idea of the preset sync. People could send items to a common server to be shared on a folder in a similar process as the sync. And the item.cfg would be updated around maybe like once or twice a day with new items.

Dual Markings and colored - Kinda taking a page out of arokai here, but i believe that there should be at least two sets of markings per body part on the model, one having priority over the other. This would add so much more to the customization of characters.

Omg that picture. xD And yush you have some VERY good ideas! :D I like everyone else's Ideas too. c:

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2014, 05:55:35 pm »

I think I almost died XD

*Cough*

But yes

If I could, I would add a LOT more maps, possibly some sort of forest, a jungle, and an Actual Savannah.

With 'burrows' For Hyenas, and caves and acacia dens for Lions, ect.

And I'd probably have an easier way to report people. A 'Report' Button, or something but then again the one we have right now is pretty good.

I would do a lot of things that I can't write down in one list, long or not.

B

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972