Author Topic: Downloading FH for Mac?  (Read 839 times)

Offline Hanjamuffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Downloading FH for Mac?
« on: April 05, 2014, 12:22:04 pm »
So i'm having problems, i've already posted another topic on this, but i'm not getting any replies or help and i'm so disappointed :(

I recently managed to register an account, and i've gone to 'download' and downloaded the mac version (third download option) considering i use a Macbook Air.

All is well and good, i've opened the FH file and put the main game on my desktop(the one with the three paws as an icon) But when i click on it, the game just doesn't open altogether....

I've been waiting to join this game for ages, and it's really upsetting that it's not working. Please, please help me!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading FH for Mac?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 04:31:59 pm »
So, you are saying when you launch it, nothing pops up? If I read wrong, please correct me. c:

I'm not very good with Macs, but have you tried running the program using Administrator? Right click the Application and select 'Run as Administrator'.

Sorry if this method doesn't work.

[Edit]: I noticed you made two threads on this problem. Try sticking to one thread instead of making two.

Offline Hanjamuffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading FH for Mac?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 08:58:50 pm »
There's no option when i right click called 'run with administrator'

And, sorry! I'm a complete newbie, i don't know what to do and i wasn't getting any replies.. Won't happen again ^^