Author Topic: FeralHeart Launching Problem  (Read 2361 times)

milothegolden

Re: FeralHeart Launching Problem
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 12:52:15 am »
Iv'e too been having problems with getting it too. i cant still get to the server i still have no idea whats wrong, ive had 2 other posted answered, but i tryed it all it didnt work? i have a dell, non public internet/ the 1 with the lock, my fire walls also cause problems but not on internet acess games, i just dont know what to do but i really want to get on so please help.thanks ;D.

Offline Hanjamuffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 09:38:19 am »
All i know is you should download the windows version of the game, if you've done that then i'm not sure what could be wrong.

What exactly happens when you open it?

milothegolden

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 11:28:22 am »
i have a post where a really helpful nice guy named oreoheroz told me a ton of helpful stuff about this. the post is called "how to get feral heart up and runing?" but fire walls along with anti viruis may cause problems with multiplayer games mine dosent for feral heart but it dose for computer joined games such as wolf quest. you may want to read the manual it tells u how to set up the whole game unless u have probelms. you need to make sure u download the setup to get the game icon on the computer and then download patch to get to the server. im having problems downloading patch myself.

hope i helped! ;D

milothegolden

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 11:29:50 am »
i can give more info about patch if u want me too. ;D

Offline oksherlock

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2015, 01:33:24 am »

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2015, 02:44:46 am »
Midnightfox, the best way to get help is to set up a new thread of your own. Using an already existing one isn't entirely something that should be done, and by doing so, you've also necro'd this thread that died down last year.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline flufferbutt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 11:13:51 pm »
Hi, I was chatting with a friend earlier today, and she left, so I decided to roleplay in Flourite by myself. I've seen other players do this. There was one other person nearby. Later that day I decided to get on FH again, so when I was doing so, it said that I was banned for 6 days. How did this happen?

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 11:14:21 pm »
Hi, I was chatting with a friend earlier today, and she left, so I decided to roleplay in Flourite by myself. I've seen other players do this. There was one other person nearby. Later that day I decided to get on FH again, so when I was doing so, it said that I was banned for 6 days. How did this happen?
Midnightfox, the best way to get help is to set up a new thread of your own. Using an already existing one isn't entirely something that should be done, and by doing so, you've also necro'd this thread that died down last year.