Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156355 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #420 on: July 20, 2014, 01:59:21 pm »
[[I am so, so, so sorry for my inactivity! U have had a rather busy weekend and last week I had work experience so was rather exhausted when I got home. My activity should be better now though as I have 6 weeks off so can post whenever. Also, your character is accepted]]

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

As Kennedy continued her way up the street the sound of footsteps caused her brow to raise a little and her head turning - looking out the corner of her eye the blondes gaze met with the familiar face of Clark. Turning her head to aknowledge the girl Kennedy nodded her head and smiled at the young woman. Unlike the others who had previously left them Kennedy had grown a liking to Clark - she hadn't left she had stuck by them, but she also defended them. Something she didn't have to do. Which made Ken respect the brunette a lot more than what she did from attacking her friend - but now Kennedy had put that behind her, Clark had proven herself to the 23-year old and she wasn't going to hold a grudge like she usually would. No. Kennedy sees Clark as a friend and even as a family member - just like the way she sees Tonx and Alexander.

Turning her attention away from the woman Kennedy glanced up at the large white building, a large car park was what they were now walking across. Despite a few cars being somehow crushed and wrecked a few remained in top condition - which was a mystery to her, but with her job once being a mechanic, Kennedy believed she could hot wire a vehicle to make things easier for the group. But that wasn't important right now, what was important was for them to get into safety and sort out their living place and staying alive.

Hearing Alexanders familiar voice Kennedy let out a chuckle and turned her head, glaring at the two behind her "Yeah like Clark said, we need to get Tonx somewhere to rest, I'll go with Clark and scout out the building - then we can get this place in check!" she smiled turning back around to face Clark who was already at the door - shaking her head she smiled. Ignoring the irritable pains Kennedy picked up the pace - the faster she walked the more noticable her limp, but as usual she ignored her injuries. Gritting her teeth the blonde woman hurried after the brunette - dog by her side as she pushed through the large metal doors of the hospital. Arriving in she stood still for a while along side Clark giving the others time to catch up, and hearing their voices and their footsteps she was aware they had caught up.

Everything was quiet, to quiet for her liking. A horrid smell lingered up the many corridors that filled the hospital, a mysterious feeling ran through the woman which caused her to shiver - hairs standing on end, it felt like they were being watched. Narrowing her eyes the 23-year old hurled the back pack onto her back and slowly pulled her hand-guns out, both hands gripped tightly on each as she walked further into the building - Hunter right by her side with his ears pinned to his head. "Something seems strange about this place..." she spoke as she walked forward - looking over the desk her eyes widened "Um Clark, I think we better check this out." she mumbled turning her head. Scratching at one of her cuts Kennedys eyes followed the trail of paw prints, blooded prints to be precise. This was either an infected or possibly a dog trying to simply survive - she didn't know.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 20, 2014, 04:15:48 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2014, 04:51:12 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 21, 2014, 11:57:36 am »
Whos posting?)

Tomoko ?

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 21, 2014, 06:53:14 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander pauses, letting Kennedy and Clark saunter ahead with their canines. But he, he resided beside Tonx, watching her empty her stomach onto the pavement. He glances away, the smell causing his nose to crinkle in disgust, but other than that, he didn't show any signs of discomfort. Once she was finished, Alexander offered his arm out to her  once again. Tilting his head ever so slightly, Alexander gives her a small, lopsided smile. "How are you feeling?" Alexander questioned, disreguarding her apology- It wasn't necessary in his eyes.

His silvery green eyes flickered towards Trooper, who was snaking around Tonx, but then broke off at the sound of a weak bark. Trooper glanced back to his master, trotting to his side and brushing against his master's thighs. With his free hand, Alexander ran his hands over his bristly, dark brown and black fur.

"Kennedy? Clark? What's going on up there?" Alexander's gruff tone called out, his light green eyes narrowing onto bloody prints on the floor. He cautiously stepped forward- more so for Tonx's condition, rather than his own curiosity. He then peered back at Tonx, concern filling his gaze.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2014, 08:12:38 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

The young womans eyes narrowed as she followed the blooded trail of prints - from what she could tell they weren't from a large dog, nor a small dog - they were that of a medium sized canine. Tilting her head a little Kennedys eyes soon rested upon several rotten corpses sprawled behind the counter - the sound of heavy breathing caused her eyes to lock upon the body of a dog. Its sides rapidly bouncing up and down as it panted for its life, its coat covered in blood as it lay still - looking rather exhausted. The dog appreared to be either a a pure Retriever or a Retriever mix. Fortunately the dog didn't appear to have been bitten but he was more exhausted than anything. Feeling sympathy for the dog the limp woman tapped her fingers across the desk. Hearing Hunter bark the blonde woman turned her head and nodded - allowing the dog to investigate the scene.

When Clark asked her question the 23-year old stood silent for a minute or so, thinking what they would do. Sure they could put the canine out of its mysery and allow its last moments of life to be lying in a pool of blood surrounded by several rotten corpses. But that wasn't the only option they had. Another they could do would be to take the dog and clean her up, get her back into full swing and allow her to stay with the group. She previously remembered Tonx saying she would love a canine companion, and everyone in the group had on except her. Being an animal lover the choice for Kennedy wasn't hard - this dog looked around 2/3 years old so she still had her full life ahead of her - but also Kennedy wouldn't be the one to shoot her and she believed the dog deserved another chance in life. A smile krept across the womans face.

"Let's try and help her, she hasn't been bitten or anything and has a good chance at life..." she spoke turning to the brunette with a smile, then towards the dog on the ground as she let out a sigh. The familiar voice of Alexander then sounded causing her head to turn glancing outside at the slightly open door "We've found a dog, she's exhausted and needs treated - luckily she hasn't been bitten!" she spoke with a raised tone so he could hear - the sound of barking echoed into her ears from outside - but not from an infected so it didn't bother her to much. Turning her attention back onto the exhausted dog. Slowly she walked around the desk and towrds the dogs side.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2014, 10:08:40 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2014, 06:06:08 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 23, 2014, 03:48:23 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander stifles his rising paranoia, especially as an unknown figure- named Donald- and his canine companion. His silvery green eyes observed them for a moment, but he heaved a sigh. Now wasn't the time to be nervous. He closed the large doors behind Donald and his canine companion, taking a chair and hoisting it underneath the who handles of the double-doors. A soft sigh escaped him. This wouldnt do much to parry away biters, beasties, or zambies, but it would at least give the group a warning.

Then, going back towards Tonx, he gave her a comforting smile, offering out both hands. "I can carry you if you want, Tonx, it's not that much further. Clark, that new guy, and Kennedy are just up ahead tending to a dog." Alexander offered, his eyebrows furrowing in concern. "Weird, huh?" He questioned, motioning towards the Golden Retriever that was barely out of sight. Trooper had gone to investigate the new-comer's companion, circling him, but then, giving a friendly yip and wagging his tail.

"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline RastaForLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 23, 2014, 06:38:46 pm »

Reverie watches the outside world, yet nothing stirred. All was still and silent, the moonlight lighting up the cracked road. Sighing, she looks around the shop, leaning her bow along a table. Picking up a small statue, she stares at it before putting it down. With a sigh, she grabs her bag and pulls out a can of soda. Reverie knew she shouldn't drink the soda without Calixo but she was tired of water. Opening it up, she takes a long gulp, sighing at the refreshing taste and feel in her mouth. Grabbing her bow again, she strolls back to the display window, keeping watch. Soda in one hand, weapon in the other.

Her shift was taking an achingly long time and Reverie just wanted the sun to start peaking over the broken buildings. She had seen nothing yet, not even a rat or mouse disturb the nighttime. The infected seemed to be elsewhere, which scared her. She'd rather be able to see them then wait from them to ambush her. Running a hand through her hair, she keeps her brown eyes focused ahead of her. The two promised they'd wait until morning to move to the hospital. They were nearly out of medicine and bandages and they needed to stock up.

Walking over to her bag, she digs through it. Only three gauze wraps, two bottles of pills and out of everything else. Frowning, she closes the bag and walks back to her spot. The young girl was in no mood to worry about supplies. Reveries and Calixos days had been hard for the past week. Food and water was getting harder to find, shelter was difficult and they were both growing weaker by the second. It was as if they were about to die.

Signature made by: OreoHeroz