Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154709 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #460 on: July 31, 2014, 09:37:11 pm »

[[Sure, everything is going fine Lakota, no arguments have broken out in OOC although a few have IC which made things a lot more interesting. Everyone is getting along really well and I will pm you if there are any problems and of course with any questions.:D ]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2014, 02:17:48 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander moved around the items in the room. He took the operation table and pushed it against the wall, replacing the pappery sheets and fluffing the limp pillow. The table with some surgical equipment was placed next to the door. Taking a rag from the table, Alexander ran it under water from his nearly empty water bottle, and he began running the instruments through the rag, to clean any gunk on them. Apparently, there was dirt and dust littering it- but thankfully, no blood. Then, with the same rag, he wiped down the one-way glass to the screening rooms of the operation room. He straightened up the chairs, and then scrubbed the blood-stained floors with a rag. Once he was done, he opened the door, to see if anyone was in the hallways. It seemed as if most retreated to a room to rest.

Alexander patted his thigh, which caused the attentive Trooper to stand by his side, ears perked, and his paws itching to run. The lad scratched his loyal companion under his muzzle, and then behind the ears before standing upright and beginning to walk down the hall, towards the stairs- back towards the  main floor- the lobby of the hospital. Trooper followed closely behind, on his master's heels. Alexander kept his knife slightly raised, his AK47 being left behind in the operating room, and his crossbow slung across his back. Descending the stairs, Alexander glanced both ways- going the opposite direction in which they entered and found the dog.

He followed his instincts, twisting and turning down the halls, but thankfully not running into anything dead- or alive, for that matter. This portion of the hospital was wrecked, blood making the floor slippery in some places, dead bodies slumped upon one another, and furniture, papers, medical equipment, all torn and scattered. Maybe some could've been salavaged, but Alexander was in search of the electrical room. All hospitals had generators- unless, of course, in the sprout of the outbreak that it was stolen or some sort. "Trooper, go." Alexander commanded in a whisper-like tone, beckoing the dog forward into the electrical room first, to see if it was clear. After all, he only had his knife and crossbow on him. Gunshots would only alert his group, and possibly more biters.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 03, 2014, 12:59:01 am »
bump))

Tomoko ?

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 05, 2014, 11:56:23 pm »
This kinda sucks but I tried. xP

Chance Gray
"There's no turning back now..."

Name: Chance Gray
Personality: Chance was named well, for she is known to take chances. She is very quiet yet not shy. Many think she's mute, as she uses hand signals to handle her dog. It's very rare that she'll speak. She's a bit protective, and never leaves anyone behind if she can help it. She has a soft spot for children since she had a younger brother who she lost to the virus. Chance is short-tempered but never takes it out mentally or verbally, always physically. Many avoided her before the virus because of her temper. She keeps to herself mainly and rarely tells anyone of her past.
History: Chance was born to a family with a small income. Her father had ran out on them when she was two so it was just her and her mother till she was 10, when her mother died. She was put into foster care and was tossed between households till she was 18. She never had a permanent home so she was constantly traveling till she landed herself in New York. When the apocalypse hit, she was just getting on her feet. She scavenged for supplies and avoided people, but relizes now that she'll need more help than she wants from others.
Weapon: She only carries around a hunting knife and a pistol.
Companion: She has a pitbull-terrier mix named Destiny. She is a very loyal and protective dog and stays by Chance's side at all times. Destiny knows all the basic commands plus some extras. [Picture Below]
Other: End

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 07:45:56 pm by ??????? »

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 06, 2014, 09:16:32 pm »

[[Sorry I haven't posted guys I've been busy the past few days, although I'm going to have to let you guys go ahead and post as Kennedy is still sleeping so there is nothing I can really post at the minute - once you guys have finished I'll post.

@??????? - al right, well I'm sure I will be accepting you any ways.]]
DA Account

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 06, 2014, 09:27:48 pm »
I finished my app if you want to go over it to be sure. xP))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 06, 2014, 10:00:16 pm »
Um, same here since Tonx is still sleeping. and Welcome Mystery ^.^))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 06, 2014, 10:07:17 pm »

[[You're accepted feel free to hop in!]]
DA Account

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 06, 2014, 10:29:06 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 10, 2014, 02:40:26 am »
[[ If anyone needs something to do // Alexander is trying to start the generator a floor down, so .. Yeah xD ]]
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."