Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154708 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #480 on: August 14, 2014, 12:57:14 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Feeling something shove her left arm Kennedy raised a brow -taking her focus off the black dog- looking to her side a smile grew across her face as she noticed Hunter had squeezed in between her and Tonx and seemed to be checking on the black dog, smiling she raised her hand and ruffled the Shepherds fur gently. He seemed curious in this new dog, despite still being wary he didn't show hostility towards this dog - maybe it reminded him of Tonx? But not in a bad way. After letting out a quiet yip Hunter backed up out of the small gap he had pushed himself in and then shot off through the room and playfully tackling Alma - Kennedy let out a chuckle as she watched the two dogs romp around with one another, paws batting at each others face and gently biting one another which would result in a chase or either one being pinned on the floor. Smiling the young woman turned away.

Allowing her hand to run across the black canines smooth fur she listened as Tonx spoke about what she could call her, nodding her head she had no disagreement to this - it of course wasn't her choice. However, the name seemed to suit the canine as she was black but it also seemed like a sweet name and the she-dog sure was sweet. Looking at Tonx she nodded "Great name for her, she's yours now" Kennedy smile revealing her pearly white. She wasn't surer whether Tonx would completely love this or deny the offer for the dog, but she was sure the younger female would take it - not just because she was the only one without a dog but because even Kennedy knew herself she wouldn't be able to live without Hunter, he was a great companion and also a great protector. But of course she would protect him to. So she guessed Tonx would love the extra company.

Pushing herself off of her knees Kennedy now sat on her bottom with her legs loosely crossed, she listened to Tonxs' small explanation on how her and Alexander met. Kenn loved listening to story's or anything similar, how she could sit for hours listening to people telling her things and how she loved giving advise. It was nice to finally hear how Alex and Tonx met since she had never asked before so it was nice to finally find out. Once the raven haired girl was finished Kennedy turned to glance at Clark who was sitting to her right, she had to been asked the same question but instead she got up and stormed towards the window where Donald previously was. Furrowing her brows a little Kennedy was slightly confused did something bad happen? Was it not worth telling? She didn't know. Sighing the green eyed woman turned to face Tonx "I'll give her a few minutes to calm down then I'll see if she's al right - but don't worry you done nothing wrong" She reassured with a half smile - turning a little she glanced at Clark with a sigh then back at Sooty and began petting the she dog, totally oblivious to the sounds and who had now entered the hospital.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 14, 2014, 08:54:56 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 14, 2014, 09:29:55 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 15, 2014, 09:28:21 pm »
(My responses might be slow since I just started going to school again- plus, it's a new school- and I have honors classes.)
(Also, I'm wating on Chance's post. Then I'll reply.)
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 15, 2014, 10:14:39 pm »
My post is the really short wimpy one of page 48. It's the last post.))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2014, 06:49:13 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander eyed the female, although his eyesight drifted for a moment as he heard a bump from upstairs- and then the feet of someone descending the stairs. Returning his attention to the young woman, Alexander kept his knife by his side- but not raised in a threatening manner. "I'm Alexander- And you are?" He questioned, raising a curious eyebrow. Trooper stood at his master's side, tail raised, and brown eyes focused on the woman, as well.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 17, 2014, 01:42:52 am »
Is it too late to join?
Jikoo

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:12 am »
No, it's still open))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 17, 2014, 06:40:16 pm »

I'm going to skip my turn, Kennedys still sitting with Sooty so I don't really know what to post so I'll go on the next round. Also Maddie this role-play is still accepting so feel free to join.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2014, 06:52:16 pm »
I cant post either until Mystery does.))

Tomoko ?