Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156313 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #620 on: December 16, 2014, 11:33:32 am »
I'll skip.~))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 16, 2014, 04:16:41 pm »

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 16, 2014, 05:13:44 pm »
Skip me too. I have bad writers block))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 16, 2014, 06:36:34 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

The lasses eyes scanned what was going on behind her. The others seemed to either be engaging in conversation or just sitting/standing there minding their own business and as usual the dogs done their own thing, which was usually them wondering around. Smiling, her attention then turned towards the dog whom remained in her arms. Making a kissing sound, Hunter quickly turned his head and drew his large tongue across her face, his maw then remaining parted as he panted. Chuckling she wiped her face against her shoulder, well what she could reach anyways - she didn't want to put the dog down as he seemed to be comfortable where he was seated. Kens eyes then rested back upon Tonx who now had her arms wrapped around her, maybe she was already getting a bump? Either way Kennedy supported the dark-haired lasses decision on telling the group with time. It was understandable that she may feel uncomfortable about this, or she may feel like its risking something that could probably cause problems between the group, so Kennedy wasn't going to nag her to tell her to tell the others. And if needed Kennedy wouldn't mind telling the others for Tonx. Allowing the smile to disappear her lips - but a friendly look remained - she decided to go with her decision "Alright, I'm not going to rush you. Do it in your own time. But just remember they'd be happier if you told them sooner or later. And I don't mind telling them if you don't want to." she offered. Despite the group sometimes seeming unfriendly, Ken knew they'd help out if a baby was to come in to the scene - there were no cowards so she didn't expect anyone to run because of this.

As Sooty approached Hunter wriggled in the lasses arms, causing her to sway from side to side "Aye, right calm down boy! I'll put ye' down..." she chuckled as she lowered herself to the ground, allowing the dog to leap from her arms and trot towards Sooty - sitting with his head slightly cocked and his tail wagging, the brute quickly position himself as if he was bowing - this showing the female dog he was ready to play/romp around. Chuckling at the canine her eyes then rested upon Chris. Tonx was actually worried about her? Sure, Kennedy still remembered previous incidents and tried to convince herself not to still dislike the lass, but sometimes it was a little hard - remembering all the arguments they had. However, if she was ill Kennedy wanted to help. The brunette then turned her head to glance at the lass who seemed rather close too Theo, unlike past times. Now that Kennedy actually look at her carefully, she could tell that something wasn't right. Even if she was a distance away. As she looked closer and for longer, it was apparent that the lass looked seriously ill. Sighing, her attention turned back onto Tonx. "Yeah, she does look rather ill. Maybe I'll question Theo about it later, when everything settles down properly." she spoke with a soft smile, even though she was no longer at ease - well, just a little. Now remaining quiet she looked at Tonx, now and then shooting glances back towards the group.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.

This is Hunters new appearance; a German Shepherd x Belgian Malinois. Seen this dog and just fell in love, but also it is crossed between my two favourite breeds!  :)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 16, 2014, 07:35:18 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 16, 2014, 08:31:33 pm »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Chris was silently sitting on the car tire, her calm look was frozen on some pebble next to her foot. With a sigh, she gently pushed it sideways, shrugging her shoulders in a circular form. She could feel someone look at her, causing the aggressive woman shoot her now cold glare at the people who surrounded her. It was that new-comer, she couldn't help but growl quietly to him. "What you looking at?" she gritted her teeth in some sort of anger, causing Theo to turn around and cast a cold look on Chris. The brunette quickly looked away, not liking the fact that she will be controlled. "Sorry," muttering very coldly to the man, she looked at the girl pair looking at her.

Chris finally felt like they crossed the line. She quickly got up, looking around with anger. "Just because I look sick doesn't mean you can start pointing fingers at me and be all like 'oh my god, what's wrong' and sh**. My sickness cannot be cured, nor it can spread. If I see, any of you pointing fingers at me, I will cut them off, I swear," she yelled to the group, casting a cold glare at the blonde and the man with a beard. "What a mess..." gritting her teeth like never before, Chris quickly walked away, to some hospital's shadow, which was covering a corner in which she sat in.

Theo on other hand was very disappointed in her, his worried look followed the brunette until she vanished behind the corner. He quickly looked back at the group, sighing he tried to think of some sort of explanation. "Uh... Ignore her, she's like that all the time," he said with a guilty look on his face.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 05:25:17 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 16, 2014, 09:08:26 pm »

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 16, 2014, 09:23:14 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 17, 2014, 02:34:51 am »

Guys I'll have to post tomorrow as its late and I'm tires. I'll do it as soon as I can!
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 17, 2014, 05:15:43 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

As Ken watched the lass she could tell by her facial expressions and her body posture that she was unsure of this, and in a way afraid to tell the group. Letting a sigh blow past her lips Kennedy looked back at the group for a moment that back at Tonx "Look, if they care that much they'll be fine. Sure someone may say something a little hurtful and seem a little mad, but I can assure you most of them will stick around." she spoke quietly and softly, she didn't want anyone to hear their conversation as it would be pretty obvious on what they were speaking about. "And don't forget you've got me..." she chuckled, watching her carefully as she still seemed a little wary and unsure on telling the group. For a few minutes the duo stood still and in silence, their gaze shifting onto the group behind them, then towards one another - the odd time Kennedys eyes would fall onto the two dogs who seemed to have begun romping around. Chuckling, her attention was then lifted as the sound of feet being dragged across the floor and a figure slowly passed her. Allowing her green gaze to rest onto the raven haired lass whom seemed to now be heading towards the group. Shrugging, she followed quickly after her, the two dogs stopping and also hurrying back towards the group. Kennedy kept her distance behind the lass, but she was still close enough to help or prevent anything happening to the lass if someone flipped and went for her.

As they arrived back at the group Kennedy ran her hand through her waved hair, eyes locking onto each individual as they stood, glaring at the two who had just returned. Coughing to clear her throat Ken nodded her head and gestured for Tonx to tell them about the new situation which had now unfolded. However, as she started a sudden ruckus sounded, causing the brunettes eyes to dart towards the now ill looking lass known as Chris. Narrowing her eyes, Kennedy glared at the woman, almost in a threatening way as she listened to her kick off about the glared. "Don't even go there! Tonxs has to put up with constant glares from people and she doesn't have a bitch fit about it!" she snapped, taking a few steps closer in order to have the lass in a more clear view. Yes, she was aware of how unpredictable and arrogant Christina could be, but sometimes it just pissed her off. Gritting her teeth together the lass lowered her hand towards the gun and clenched her fist around the metal object - she wasn't going to whip her gun out and shoot her, this was just a way of trying to calm herself down and prevent herself from stupidly lashing out. Something she would often do when she was mad, and probably later regret it. The womans eyes remained narrowed as she watched the brunette storm off into the shadows, Theo then trying to reassure the newer members that this was something Chris would regulalry do - but to Kennedy she done it for her own entertainment. Allowing her cold gaze to wonder back onto the group she sighed.

Releasing her grip on the sub-machine gun, Kennedy looked at Theo - he was the one who was usually left in the middle of everything, having to solve her problems for her. "Must get annoying having to always cover things for her..." she spoke, her harsh tone had softened yet it was still obvious she was annoyed by the lasses actions. Turning towards the others she shrugged and headed a little further away "I'm going to get some more supplies. With more people we need more food, watched, weapons and possible some clothes. If anyone wants to tag along feel free to." she muttered, not bothering to shoot any glances back at the group. For the time being it was only Hunter at her side.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.

This is Hunters new appearance; a German Shepherd x Belgian Malinois. Seen this dog and just fell in love, but also it is crossed between my two favourite breeds!  :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:23:57 pm by Taylor »
DA Account