Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156294 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #630 on: December 17, 2014, 08:09:37 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 18, 2014, 05:41:16 am »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Theo looked behind him, shooting a calm look at Chris who was sitting in the shadow of building's wall. Sighing softly, he quickly turned back to the group, facing Kennedy who now, as he understood, was talking to him. Though, he shot a warm glance at Tonx whom was apologizing if it is her fault of the sudden outburst. "Siblings always do that, even if they're not blood-related. And don't worry about it, she'll be fine," he answered quietly, looking back at brunette in the shadow. "I'll go talk to her," he said again, mostly to himself. The large man quietly stomped the grass, making his way towards Chris.

"What was that all about?" Theo asked when he sat down next to her. "I just feel like... If they will know, they will kill me," she whined, ramming her head on his shoulder. "So, you're just scared for anyone to know?" he said with a quiet chuckle. "It's not funny," she said through a chuckle too, rising her head up just to look at him. "Thanks, for always being there," her soft tone echoed through the shadow, and Theo only responded with a nod. "No problem. Now come on, we need to find a descent room for you. Maybe we'll find some pain-killers," he said with a quiet groan, slowly getting back on his feet with Chris on his heels. "Alright," she said with a sigh. "Should I apologize?" Chris mumbled quietly. "I don't think it's time for that."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 05:18:08 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 18, 2014, 07:13:40 am »
Did you see my post about Tonx talking to him?))

Tomoko ?

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 18, 2014, 08:47:45 am »

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 18, 2014, 10:57:58 am »

"Death is inevitable we can only prolong it."

Donald watches all of this with a dumb expression. That escalated quickly. He looks back and forth between Tonx, Theo and Kennedy, who seemed to be annoyed at Chris. The male blinks and stays quiet as things calm down and Kennedy and Dutch walk off to get supplies. He, feeling a little uncomfortable, jumps up with his two pistols and whistles Meg over, who bounds over. "I'll come as well." he says while stretching. This sort of thing was new to him and he didn't really want to be involved, this doesn't seem to be any of his business. Meg trots to Jethro, still hoping to make friends with the aloof canine.

Clark was thinking of going too, wanting to help but that would leave Tonx on her own with Theo and Chris, and she guesses that leaving her alone with them could possibly end badly. "I'll stay here." she shrugs before looking over at Tonx and Theo. Tonx seemed to be trying to apologise-even though it wasn't really her fault- and she becomes annoyed as the male completely ignores her and goes after Chris, leaving her by herself. She flashes an annoyed look at the male before sitting next to Tonx, who seemed upset and distressed. But not just about what just happened. She then glares at Dutch who throws in a unnecessary comment at the girl's words and she would have answered back if he hadn't left.

Clark looks at Tonx and pets her shoulder gently, not wanting to startle or hurt her "Dont worry about Chris, it's her problem, not yours. And also about that old git." she flashes an annoyed look at him before back to the black haired girl. "Now that they are out of the way, what was it you were wanting to tell us?" she asks, trying to encourage her. "... Is it the test?" she asks quietly, moving closer to her just so only Tonx could hear, well she hoped it was only her that is. Alma comes over and tries to play with Sooty, who had gone rather quiet.
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 18, 2014, 12:18:48 pm »
Oh, sorry. Imma edit it right away.))
In-game - Orchee

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 18, 2014, 06:48:28 pm »
=

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

As the lass wondered through the parking lot, her head was hung slightly low. It wasn't that she was ashamed, but more annoyed than anything. The group had only been together for a matter of minutes and a problem had already up rose - there was no way they'd survive if this carried on. Giving her head a gentle shake she looked down at the canine who trotted obediently at her side, smiling at her 'life ling' companion she managed to lower her hand to pet at the brutes cranium, lifting his head slightly in contempt. Chuckling a little to herself Kennedy soon arrived at the large gates. Looking behind her she realised it had only taken her a matter of seconds to walk across the yard - obviously she was storming a little. But, the lasses eyes also rested on the bloke she now knew as Dutch and the lad known familiarly as Donald. They must have decided to join her. Deciding it wasn't their faults, and deciding to be less hostile to avoid anymore conflict she sent a warming smile in both of their direction. Her attention then turning onto the large metal gate that sat in front of her, blocking her exit onto the streets which filled the huge city. As seconds passed Ken continued to glare out onto the corpse scattered streets, it had been a while since she had been outside let alone out onto the streets. Giving her head a wobble she placed her tanned hand against the cold, hard surface; managing to unwrap the chain which held the fences shut, this prevented any zombies entering their 'home'. Taking a step back she grabbed one of the heavy gates and drew it open.

Now with access onto the streets, Kennedys eyes rested upon the large, black patched brute who had instantly bolted out onto the streets, his snout pressed against the ground as he paced back and forth, following different scents; the odd time his head lifting so he could smell anything which may have been caught up in the wind. With the sound of footsteps drawing nearer Ken allowed herself to step out onto the streets that she still familiarly known. Running her hand across the square-pattered fence, she was soon revealed onto the open streets. Green eyes scanned her surroundings, everything seemed to same to when she was once out here. Rubble and debris still remained scattered around along with the rotting corpse of a zombie or even a human like herself - the scenes were horrific but it was something she had to deal with. Now and then Hunter would disappear into an alley, but then surely return, he appeared to be searching for any apparent attacks. But they rarely happened in daylight. As she lads approached she turned her head and nodded her head "Sorry about that back there, Chris has a bit of a temper - so we don't really get along. Well, we didn't in the past..." she spoke with a shrug. However, she wasn't going to drag on the situation, they needed supplies. Moving around the men Kennedy pulled the gates shut, managing to wrap the gates shut a little - not enough so they couldn't get in, but enough so the zombies can't. Walking a little further into the street she turned and smiled "Alright, enough of that. Where to go first; the drug store: the food store? houses? weapon store? or a clothes store?..." she questioned herself, but loud enough for the others to give their input.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.

This is Hunters new appearance; a German Shepherd x Belgian Malinois. Seen this dog and just fell in love, but also it is crossed between my two favourite breeds!  :)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 18, 2014, 08:58:04 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 19, 2014, 05:24:34 am »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Theo looked around, walking out from the shadow with Chris on her heels. Her pale skin was getting paler when she stood in the sunlight. Though, Theo wanted to take Chris with him so they could choose a room, but Tonx arrived and slowly broke the plans. Theo wasn't mad of such plan change, he only softly hit his elbow on Chris' side and quietly whispered into her ear: "Don't blow this."

Chris looked at Tonx for awhile, quickly jumping out from this unknown stare as Theo's words rang into her ear. She watched him leave with their backpacks into the hospital, causing Chris to look back at sick lass with a sigh. "I'm alright, and you? You don't look well," she muttered softly, this time being friendly and nice, unlike when everybody's watching or surrounding her. "And I'm sorry for that out-burst, It was stupid of me," she shook her head sideways, admitting that she sure messed things up, even when she's in this kind of position.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:47:01 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 19, 2014, 10:23:57 am »

"Death is inevitable we can only prolong it."

"I'd say food. Clark was already at the drug store and she got us some supplies. But we're short on food." Donald pitches in, waving is gun lazily over his head as he spoke. He was just glad that the situation had calmed itself down and Kennedy didn't seem to be thinking about it an awful lot which relaxes him. He didn't have the slightest clue what went on.

Meanwhile, Clark's eyes widen at Tonx's blunt answer "Tonx, wait a second-" she sees the girl struggle to her feet, "Tonx!" she yells in frustration as the girl limps off, at a pretty fast pace. Clark lets out a growl of annoyance. Since when did she become so stubborn? She was about to run after her before noticing Theo walking away from the two females. They both seemed pretty calm which helped the girl to relax. She walks over to Theo "We all sleep in the large ward on the second floor, there are single rooms but that could be risky. Safety in numbers I guess." she says with a small shrug before looking back at the two girls, hoping this were ok.
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.