Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156308 times)

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #640 on: December 19, 2014, 10:26:51 am »
Skip me, I have writers block))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 20, 2014, 12:25:51 am »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Hearing what Donald had to say the lass turned her attention on the dark-haired lad "Yeah, we can go there first. Then we'll go get things such as clothes, dog food etc" she shrugged with a slight smile as she quietly whistled for her canine companion to come back and obediently he did. Patting the dog gently on his cranium she smiled, then slowly headed into the city. Lowering her hand Kennedy placed it on the cold, metal surface and wrapped her hand around the handle piece, slowly she drew it out of its holster which was strapped to her leg by a sort of elastic type band. Having the weapon now at her side it put her at slight ease. Being around these streets before and after the apocalypse she knew how unpredictable it was, so having a weapon and team members wouldn't hurt so much - even with the amount of times she's been attacked by humans, animals and zombies. As they continued into the streets everything seemed to become slightly darker, the towering buildings blocking out any light being allowed to pour onto the streets. Allowing her eyes to wonder around the empty streets, her eyes narrowed as she remained alert and ready for an attack, Hunter also right at her side. Now and then Ken would take a glance back to make sure that the two men still remained behind her, and in a fair enough distance apart from her.

It didn't take too long for the group to arrive at the first store which had a fair chance to find some food. Looking into the slightly shattered window, her head turning towards the men as she gestured with her hand for them to come over. Once they done so she smiled and placed her hand on the window - using it to help her look in. From what she could see everything seemed quiet and nothing seemed to have entered as the store was only slightly wrecked. "We can take a look in here first, or we could split up?" she turned, a questioning tone as she awaited their answers - her hand already placed on the door handle to jerk it open, if she couldn't do this she would more than likely break the door down.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.

This is Hunters new appearance; a German Shepherd x Belgian Malinois. Seen this dog and just fell in love, but also it is crossed between my two favourite breeds!  :)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: December 20, 2014, 02:47:37 pm »
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 05:42:12 pm by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 21, 2014, 12:52:38 pm »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Chris looked at the lass in front, slowly watching her slide down the wall. She sighed, sitting down beside her with a sigh. "We could tell eachother about our sickness, since we're the only ones who look sick and ill, almost a-like. But I will tell mine if you promise not to spread it around. I will keep my word," she said softly, looking at her with a small smile.

Theo listened to Clark carefully, repeating her every word in his mind. "We need a separated room, since Christine's sickness is very bad. I don't want to let anyone know about it," he said simply to the lass, looking at her before he looked at the building, shooting a calm look towards the bright corridor which had it's lights on.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:49:07 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 21, 2014, 02:46:21 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: December 21, 2014, 07:17:08 pm »
Sorry, you'll have to skip me again. I'm not having a great time lately. I'll post next time :())

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 21, 2014, 11:50:54 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Hearing the lads words Kennedy just simply nodded her head. Her attention once again wondered off of the two blokes and onto the streets which lay ahead of them. Narrowing her eyes a little the lass began to think of an idea, which was pretty easy since it was discussed that the first thing they would search for would be thinks like food and drinks. Now backing away from the shop she smiled " Alrighty then, I guess we can go ahead and separate, a few of the nearby streets have stores and such on wich should have food and what not in. If you need to get I contact just do what they do on the TV and make a sound like a whistle or something...." she spoke with a shrug "Meet back up in around an hour, then we can relocate to get other supplies." throwing a black sack towards the two men she smiled, nodded then set off.  

Slowly making her way down the street Kennedy continued to look in each window as she passed, this way she'd be able to see whether any food sources were inside but also she'd be able to see if there was any other resources they may need. Hearing quiet barks Kens attention lifted off of the store windows and up the street - locking on the large brute, Hunter, who stood with his tail wagging standing out side of a large store. A smile formed across the lasses lips as she headed up the street towards her mix-breed companion. Once reaching the canine she smiled and looked into the window; shelves, counters, fridges and freezers surrounded the inside, as well as rubble and the usual.

Carefully grasping the handle of the door, the lass pushed it open. A quiet bleep sounded. Lowering her hand the brunette grabbed out the sub from its holster on her leg, the gun now being held up as she quietly began wondering around. Hunter had set off further into the store, for now he was making sure it was safe so Kennedy could get what she needed and go. Minites later the lass heard the quiet, reassuring barks and was soon going by Hunter. Smiling at the dog and giving him a nod she set off through the store, eyes locked on each shelf and fridge.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.

This is Hunters new appearance; a German Shepherd x Belgian Malinois. Seen this dog and just fell in love, but also it is crossed between my two favourite breeds!  :)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 22, 2014, 01:38:42 am »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:42:42 am by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: December 23, 2014, 01:02:54 pm »
So sorry for very late post.))

Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Chris listened carefully, looking a bit away just to think how Tonx got pregnant. "Uh, do you remember doing it with someone?" she asked, looking back at her. That is the only one choice that looks explainable. After Tonx would answer, Chris would sigh and slowly reach for her scarf. "I guess it's my turn now," she muttered quietly, looking around her just to make sure that no one else is watching. Slowly unwrapping the scarf from her neck, she slowly twisted her body sideways, now ramming her shoulder on the wall, showing Tonx the bite that was surrounded by her flesh. "I got bitten, but like a month ago. I would've been a zombie by now, but I guess I have system that is immune to this virus. Theo said that I might be a living cure, but hell'a knows what I am," she explained silently, quickly wrapping the scarf so no one would see, or at least, she wanted to not be spotted.

Theo meanwhile made his way into the hospital, having two dogs in front of him leading his way. Theo slowly took his gun out, aiming it at the end of the long hallway as he heard some sort of movement in one of the rooms. He very slowly walked towards the room, slowly opening the door just to see that there were mouses running across the floor. With a sigh, he observed the room once again, before he took his bags off and placed them on ground.

The room was medium sized, but it was dirty and had cobwebs in every single corner. The room also had two beds, each having a side-table, two large windows with vines running across. There also was a closet, one bathroom and two, large drawers. It was patients' room, that's for sure. It will be good for him and Chris.

He slowly began to clean up, brushing the dust off from beds with some cloth he found on the floor. He won't be done today, but he'll manage to do half of the job.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 07:24:30 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 23, 2014, 01:22:32 pm »
Sorry guys, you'll have to skip me again :'( I dont have time))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.