Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 155480 times)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
I'll post after Taylor))

Tomoko ?

Offline IFuzeTheHostage

• Forum Newcomer
  • I killd the hostage
    • View Profile

You blink open your eyes tiredly, glancing around your room. After your sure you will be able to stand you kick your legs over the side of your bed and stand up, heading towards the door. As you turn the knob you notice two people outside in the street fighting. You rush to your window as one of them tackles the other and rips into the other's throat. You gasp and jump back as you see the man's eyes. They were pure white and they obviously weren't normal. You burst through your bed room door and rush down the stairs to the kitchen. You scramble to the phone and dial 911. As you wait for the line to connect you hear groaning and banging on your door. You quickly take the phone and hide in the pantry. "911, what's your emergancy?" You are so happy for the line to connect. "I just saw a man rip out another mans throat...And there's banging on my door." She said in a whisper. "Ma'am, stay calm, what's your address?" The operator questioned. "My addre-" Your words cut off as you hear the front door burst open and then foot steps in the kitchen. "There's somebody inside...." You say, your words are barely audible. All of a sudden the pantry is pulled off it's hinges and she see's what's inside her home. It was the same man, his eyes pure white. His hair was also white..It was just unnatural. The man grabbed you by the neck and threw you out of your hiding place, causing you to hit the counter and fall to the ground. The man soon pinned her and did the same thing he did to the man. What was raising through her mind was, 'Is this really the end?'

You are one of the only survivors in the once amazing city New York. You have started with nothing but your inventory is growing as you try to find a place that's safe through the city.
Fuze - Cluster charge activated!

Fuze: Fuzed: hostage  

Hostage down (dead)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
@hanna mardh can we help you?))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Jacobs hands remained firmly grasped upon the leather wheel of the black Range Rover, his eyes focused on the roads as he continued to race the car through the streets. Weaving in and out of streets, squeezing the car through small alley ways in order to make the journey as short as possible. However, the gathered packs and hoards soon made their journey rather difficult - almost making it impossible for them to pass through the streets. But this didn't seem to stop the lad. If anything, he wanted to prove himself to the others, seeing as they didn't really trust him, despite what Kennedy had already told them. What better way than getting them to safety would add to them gaining his trust. Pressing his food down, applying more pressure to the pedal, the car sped forward, the tires causing a bellowing screech as they rubbed against the tarmac roads. Tabbing the tips of his fingers against the wheel, Jake would make many efforts to smash through the oncoming groups - a smirk would grow on his face whenever one would shriek and fly over his bonnet. But now wasn't the time for his usual games, this needed to be done quickly, and carefully. As he continued, he dogs would leap around the back seats and the boot, snarling and growling at the outside creatures, hackles raised and saliva dripping from their maw. They looked like savage beasts.

However, Kennedy was slightly one step ahead. Knowing that these creatures would do their best in trying to barricade up the roads, as well as trying to attack the car, she already had her silenced gun grasped firmly in her hands. Noticing the group growing with both canine, humans and feline, she knew she'd need to help. Pressing the small, rectangular button, she'd allow the window to fall a few inches, before poking the nozzle of the sub out of the window. The moving care made it difficult for her to get a good aim, and the dimmed streets didn't help either. The lass would continued to shoot, however the beasts began leaping at the window, poking their hands through and trying to get in. "Shit.... I'll get the sun roof..." she'd mutter, winding up the window quickly before hopping up and pulling the roof open. Pushing herself up through the squared gap, she began violently shooting in all directions in front of her, the cars headlights seeming to give her an advantage from where she was from. Although, her aim was still slightly off, she managed to clear a small path. Turning quickly, she'd notice only one car behind her. so where were Thea and Chris? Gritting her teeth a little, she assumed they had probably went off on their own paths once more. Something the duo seemed to be good at, but she wasn't one to pass judgement.

Soon enough, the hoards had begun to vanish and Kennedy had pulled herself back in to the car. "Alright, we're here!" Jacob called as he spun the car down a narrow street, before quickly entering it in to a three story car park which always appeared empty every time he was there. Stopping the car with a screech, the lad quickly hopped out, opening the doors to allow the dogs to hurl themselves out. Instantly, the gang of three set off through the car park at a fast pace, making sure they were alright and safe. In the meantime, Jake and Kennedy had grabbed the bags which they managed to grab. Slamming the boot shut, the two quickly made their way towards the other car. "Is everyone alright?" Jacob would ask "Come one hurry, we won't have much time..." she called, pulling open Tonx's door to allow her out, offering her hand in case she needed her assistance, even though she had the bags hanging from her arm - she'd still offer the pregnant lass. Soon enough, all three dogs came running back, seeming un-phased. They were safe. For now.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:10:29 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile

Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

The pair without a single stop to rest had themselves close to the wall that they build, seeing large tank that blocked the road and also had zombies' heads pierced through wooden spears. Both of them stopped by the horde, Chris' eye brows narrowed into a faint frown whilst Theo just stood there and investigated their job next morning. Cleaning up won't do anyone harm, since as it looks like they will be living here from now on.

Chris didn't really minded where the group went, she barely cared about those survivors. Theo on other hand had himself worrying about them. He had odd and not pleasant ideas rushing over him, causing the male to shake his head with a hope to get rid of them. As expected, the thoughts were gone and now he was focused onto the horde in front of him. Some of them still growled at the very sight of two humans standing 'above' them, but none of them had enough strength to do something - they had spears piercing their heads, their death point. Chris cleared her throat before heading for the door that led into the glade, as they used to call it back in the day. The brunette would rush her hand around the handler that was forced to be pushed down, getting the door open with a loud crack that echoed out from the handler. Glancing at the handler that wasn't moving at all, Chris slowly crouched down in front of the door, her chocolate brown eyes gazed upon the stuck handler that got Theo's attention too. Forcing it up, the handler won't budge, as if something was blocking or not letting the metal to move upwards. They gotta fix this handler, that's the second job in the list.

The pair headed into the empty glade, in the middle there was a small bonfire that they left before leaving to the hospital. Theo slowly closed the door, more likely, shut it and placed a rock behind it, so no one would open it from the outside. Turning around to face the empty glade, Theo couldn't find the brunette, though her steps echoed inside one of the buildings that had their rooms in. Lad opened the door, allowing the dogs to rush in in front of him. Milo ran to the top floor after Chris, while Theo went to the flat in the first floor.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 05:16:26 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
skip me sorry, just say Dutch follows them, still visibly angry))