Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154697 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

A smiled formed at the brunettes lips as she nodded her head ad the dark haired lass, allowing her to use her arm as support whilst she got out the car, then helping her to stand upright, she gently rubbed her arm "You alright?" she'd question, tilting her head a little before her attention was torn off by the sound of claws clicking against a concrete. The dogs had returned. The area must have been clear, if not they'd surely have warned them otherwise. Turning her attention on to Donald as he spoke, her head nodding in agreement. She had never been here before and just thought it was like most of the other run down buildings around. But this one seemed to have potential. Taking a few paces forward, she looked over the small wall which was used to prevent cars from rolling out, or anyone for that matter, unless they decided to climb over. The drop wasn't too high, but it would be high enough to kill someone if they fell. Them, her eyes trailed on to a thick wall which lead from the side of the building, then attached on to the car park. This was probably how they were going to get across, luckily the wall wasn't too thin. Taking a step back, she stood near Tonxs side, then looked at Jake.

A smile formed at the blokes lips as he nodded his head "Thanks, took a while to clear this place out. But it was worth it." his eyes trailing off of the group and on to the large building which stood before them "Use to be a hotel, so there is plenty of beds and room to move, only one of the toilets work, but it's something I guess... Oh, and one of the baths works, with warm water. But it only seems to last an hour at that." Giving his shoulders a shrug, he never really used the electricity, he often sat in darkness so nothing and no one would find out where he was staying. It seemed to work too. Kicking one of the car doors shut, he took a few paces forward, gently placing down the bags  he jerked out a thick piece of wood which seemed to act as a small door. Kneeling down, he grabbed the luggage once more. "Alrighty, just across here. But be careful, you don't want to fall for your death, and those things will be waiting..." he muttered, knowing the mutants were probably lurking somewhere down there, in the shadows. Standing to the side, he'd allow the others to cross first, Kaisza seeming to feel the need to 'show them how its done' by quickly bolting across and pushing herself through the gap. Ah, that reminded him, he'd need to place the metal sheet or a wooden one over that once everyone was inside.

Shaking her head, Ken allowed a smile to form at her lips as she took yet another look around "Lets see how it is on the inside..." she smirked, giving Jake a quick jab on the arm before turning to Tonx. "Want me to help you across?" she questioned, if so she'd need to take the bags through before coming back to help her, seeing as not having a load would make things a lot easier. Meanwhile, she waited for the others to pass through, she'd surely follow afterwards.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Sorry, skip me. I have two exams today and tomorrow.~))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Skip me, sorry))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Same sorry, I still have exams.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Nodding her head, Kennedy stood with the bags hanging by her side, her eyes trailing back and forth - behind her and to where Tonx was crossing. The lass had felt rather nervous about her crossing, with her condition and all, but she seemed to be fine, taking every step carefully. A smile appeared across her lips as the pregnant lass soon made it, Sooty following quickly after. Nodding her head, the brunette remained where she was, waiting patiently for the others and their companions to cross. Once they had done so, she turned to Jake and grabbed on of the bags off of his "You'll need to put the door thing back on..." she smiled, turning, she motioned for Hunter to follow the others across. And that he did. Once the shepherd mix was across, Kennedy followed quickly behind, her eyes locked on to the fall below. It was now quite dark, and nothing could really be seen, apart from the puddles which seemed to clearly reflect the moon in them, and the many audible grunts and growls coming from the streets below. However that didn't bother the lass, and she made it safely across. The hardest part of the challenge was fitting through the small gap which lead in to the flats. But she managed. Once entering, the dropped the bags beside the others.

Jacob had waited for the others to enter safely, and that they seemed to do. Nodding his head at Kennedy as she grabbed one of the bags, he put the other carefully down behind him. Motioning for Tebo to head in, he turned and grasped the wooden slab, picking it up he'd shove it in to it's usual place. Giving it a few violent tugs and kicks to make sure it was firmly in place, he turned around and grabbed the bag. Quickly and carefully following the others in. Once entering, he placed the bags down and pushed a concrete slab across the small gap, before heading over to the other side of the room and flicking up a switch. "We have electricity here too, but it's not as powerful, so the lighting is quite dim..." he'd shrug, opening the several doors which surrounded him, Kai and Te instantly running off along side Hunter and the others if they decided to follow, to go and explore the building, and to make sure nothing managed to enter whilst they were gone.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Skip me sorry ;n; ))

Tomoko ?

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
( I'm surprised this roleplay is still going on! Proud at the same time. Heh I'm going to try and get back into this one. Mind if I get a recap so I don't feel so random? )

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

(All my good efforts! Nah, it's an interesting roleplay, what's to not like? Great to have you returning! :D

Of course, a lot has happened in the time you've been gone, of course. But I'll try and keep this as simple as possible:
Basically, Kennedy had ventured alone for quite some time, until coming across Tonx and Alexander when a hoard of zombies attacked. The three battled them, which ended in success, they soon formed a small group and located themselves in a boarded up pub. I believe not too long after they ran in to Clark, who was located in a near by hotel. Despite the differences and such with her and a few of the group members, she was accepted in to the group. Not too long after Theo and Chris joined. I'm not too sure, I think it was from a run in or something? Anyhow, the group soon moved to a hospital, but at this point Theo and Chris seemed to have went for a short while, until returning a while later. They located themselves in the hospital, where Donald soon came in to the picture and Theo and Chris returned. Alexander has been inactive ever since the move though. The group soon came across Dutch, and accepted him in to the group. When moving to the hospital, the group managed to gather many supplies whilst they waited out their stay. Not too long after, Kennedy found her friend, Jacob, who she though she had killed in a zombie form. Now, the hospital has been attacked by zombies and mutant dogs (I hope you don't mind if I added them? They're like the ones off of I am Legend) which caused them to move. They've hot wired two cars, and are now at the place where Jacob camped out watching the group before he revealed himself to Kennedy. The place is a large boarded up and fenced in hotel. To enter you must go in to the car park, about 2-3 stories up, and pull off a wooden slab against the wall, with a long wall leading to a small gap. In the meantime, Theo and Chris have now wondered off again, to a base they set up before re-joining the group.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
And Tonx is preggers, if that's ok though, not sure.
And heeeeeeeeey it's great to see you back!! :D :D)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:17:02 pm by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?