Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154701 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

(Oh sorry, I forgot that bit, half asleep you see! xD But yes, I believe she is a few months now? Anyhow, hopefully the others can post soon too, although most may be busy with education and such. It would be nice for this rp to go back to how active it has been in the past.)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
( @Taylor; Thank ye. And that actually seems like an interesting addition.

@Rumble_Fish; If you're asking my personal opinion, I think it would be a tough thing to pull off in the apocalypse but it could be an interesting thing to add to the roleplay.

I'll post either tomorrow or later on. I have to study for my finals. xc )

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Skip me sorry. I'll be free as of friday))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

Shall I wait for Lakota to re-join? Or shall I post?
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

I'll wait a few hours I guess, then I'll go ahead and post.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
I think you can go on and post, Taylor))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Hearing the brunettes question, Jacob would turn his head, raising a brow slightly. Not that she'd be able to see him much. Anyhow, he'd nod anyways, before speaking up "Aye, wouldn't say the generator for this place is too powerful though.." he'd speak in his usual deep voice, before hastily making his way through the room. Everything was rather dark, and nothing could be seen, other than the small light which cast through the window off of the moon. Despite his knowledge of these rooms, Jake let out a 'agh' noise as he seemed to kick something hard, then trip over something. Feeling up the wall, his hand would soon brush over the switch. Letting out a sigh, the muscular lad would flick the switch, the room slowly lighting up, dimly. Looking around, he'd rub his hands together, nodding slightly "It'll do..." he mumbled, the last thing they'd want would be the whole place lit up. This would only attract unwanted attention. Opening one of the doors, he'd gesture for Kaisza and Tebo to head on out, doing their usual round of scouting the flats to see if anything was lurking around. Their ol'pal Hunter seeming to follow closely behind, his tail upright and wagging. Walking back across the room, he'd pick up a toppled chair, this possibly being the object he had kicked and fallen over. Once putting it back in place, he'd make his way back across the room "The toilet and bath is through there, the hot water and running water seems to stay on for forty minutes max, but you'll be able to have a drink, and a wash... I wouldn't trust the sink water too much, though.." he'd shrug whilst giving his head a gently shake, before throwing his guns down on a seat, glancing around.

Kennedy on the other hand, had waited for the lights to come on, then seemed to quickly shoot off through the apartment. Checking the bathroom, toilet, dining room, kitchen and the living room which they were currently in. Her legs then taking her out towards the stairway. Everything was rather silent, apart from the dogs claws clicking against the hard surface, and low muffled grunts which they'd let out, letting one another know of the other rooms and such. From the sound, and looks of things everything seemed alright. All the doors were open, and the walls seemed to have been marked. Probably Jake, he had spoke of checking the rooms daily and marking if they were safe, as well as marking the ones which had beasties in before. Despite the odd dot of blood, and the room which seemed to be shut, smelling of death, everything seemed alright. They'd surely have nothing to worry about. The two way staircase would give them enough room to run, the rooms offered good hiding spots, and the outer staircases from each room was also an acceptable escape route. Luckily a large metal gate offered them protection from either outer sets of stairs. Nodding her head in satisfaction, Ken headed back in to the room "I think we'll be alright here." she smiled, hoping to reassure the others, before looking at Tonx with a smile.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #939 on: June 16, 2015, 06:34:10 pm »

Tomoko ?