Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154706 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #1010 on: July 30, 2015, 02:33:30 pm »
who's posting?))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 30, 2015, 07:46:09 pm »

(Waiting on Quinn)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 05, 2015, 03:52:17 am »

"The future's too bright to dwell on the past. Life's fast, run faster."

Quinn gave a sheepish smile, his honey-green eyes flickering up towards the ceiling. "No, none taken at all." He commented genuinely, waving his hands in an understanding manner, his smile broadening to show dimples on either sides of his cheeks, and causing the corners of his eyes to crinkle in an endearing fashion. Sweet Pea yawned beside him, showing off impressive incisors for a greyhound of her age, before settling down besides Quinn, curling up and letting her eyes flutter closed. The mere motions leading up to that were infectous, causing Quinn to yawn as well, although he was quick to cover up his yawn with a palm.

"Tomorrow I was thinking I would head out- If that's okay with you folks." Quinn asked with a hint of caution, although, he was only asking out of mere courtesy to the group. It would be rather suspicious to leave randomly in the morning and them not know whether or not he will return.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 05, 2015, 02:55:57 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

As Ken continued to trail her fingers through the womans dark hair, her attention would turn to each and every member of the group, before falling on to the woman sleeping leant against her. Allowing her mouth to open in a yawn, Kennedy would place her head against the back of the sofa, her eyes continuously falling and she'd have to force them open once more. Jacob had noticed this and chuckled softly "Go to sleep, you need it. I'll keep watch for a while then have Kai, Tebo and Hunter scout for a few hours." his brows raised as he glanced at the brunette. Letting out a sigh, Ken would nod her head "I guess so, thank you" her voice rasped and deeper than usual, showing her obvious tired state. With that, the young-ish woman placed her head back on to the sofa, letting out one last yawn as her eyes closed and she quickly drifted off in to a light slumber. Although she felt quite reluctant to sleep as she preferred to take the night duties, she had became rather exhausted and unfit for the night shift. She wouldn't make this a habit though, she didn't feel comfortable sleeping through out the night. However, she'd take this time to catch up on her much needed sleep.

Allowing a smile to form at his lips, Jacob would run his hand up and down the womans back, helping to ease her and fall asleep. His hazel/green gaze fell on to Quinn as he questioned about heading out in the morning. Sitting in silence for a moment his brows would furrow, why would anyone want to be out there? Although, he had always been the adventurous type himself and always wanted to be out in the field. Turning back towards the dark haired lad Jake nodded "Aye if yi want, any reason you want to?" he'd question raising a brow, sending a smile towards Donald and Clark, before glancing back at Quinn. Hunter seemed to be sitting in the hall with Tebo, whilst Kai seemed to have went off wondering. They'd be fine, they knew what they were doing. Meanwhile, Sooty seemed to be now on the sofa curled up to Tonx.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 07, 2015, 10:52:40 am »
Skip me again sorry ;n; I'll post next time)

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 07, 2015, 07:21:35 pm »

Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Without even realizing that he had fallen into a light slumber, Theo had himself sprawling on a swinging chair, his head slightly hanging above his shoulder with his eyes closed, lips parted as he took in soft and quiet inhales. His gun was slipping out from his few fingers that barely maintained a firm grasp, it's tip softly sliding over the ground. Major, that had been near the chair, inspected his owner with wide eyes, making sure that the lad won't jump out from his skin when the gun will drop, which he was predicting to happen anytime now. As soon as the gun slowly slid out from Theo's fingers, it fell on the cement with a quiet thud, not catching the male's attention as he had himself now sleeping, truly forgetting about his night-time duties. Well, what to expect from the one who took daytime naps for few hours? Major stared at him in silence, fighting the urge to bark the man awake, but he just grunted under his breath and settled his massive head onto his paws, closing his eyes as well, yet not being bold enough to fall asleep alongside his owner.

Christine was awake this whole time, her chocolate eyes staring at the ceiling above her, thinking about all that happened during these few years. All the people that she stumbled onto, meeting Theo was probably the best thing so far, yet fighting the fact that she's still alive with the swollen bite on her neck, a small hole on her neck where she had her flesh missing. Second time she'll for sure be dead, or turn into these walkers, as she prefers to call them now. Rising her head up to stare at her pale and bony fingers, she slowly inched them towards the bite on her neck, scanning the spot that she was missing flesh. That moment, remembering Kennedy's reaction to this madness, feeling that others would freak out and launch out their guns, tips pointing for the middle of her forehead, having an urge to shoot the brunette dead. The imagination caused her eyes to go fully shut, instantly rising her hand to press it on her forehead. Was she scared? Is this fear she haven't felt in... ages? Either way, she won't let anyone see it, she won't look weak in front of someone. Pushing her slender body up to a sitting position, she found herself in underwear and a loose T-shirt, pressing her fingers on the middle of her chest, gripping onto the loose fabric as she pulled it backwards, inspecting it carefully. Did she put this on herself, or Theo did it for her? Either way, she appreciates it, whether  he put it on or not, another sign of how brotherly he appears in her eyes. She slowly pulled the sheets away from her skinny, yet muscly legs, running her fingers over the soft skin. Has she been like this all the time? She could remember, back in the days when everything was bright and calm, her skin was the worst type. Did the bite do this? She with a groan ran her fingers into her hair, pushing it back before falling back on the bed, having her one hand above her head and another one on her belly. Lazy.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:28:20 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 11, 2015, 03:40:12 pm »
skip me sorry ;n; ))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 14, 2015, 12:36:23 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: August 15, 2015, 05:18:00 pm »
bump?))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 15, 2015, 11:34:38 pm »

{Was waiting on Killjoy, if they aren't posting I could go ahead?}
DA Account