Author Topic: Roleplay Fights are FAIL  (Read 29652 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Roleplay Fights are FAIL
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2011, 12:07:21 am »
Pff you guys really think the players of FH will ever get into an actual battle system? Maybe if it was part of the game, as in, FH turns into an actual MMORPG, but trying to spread a battle system with only a handful of people who even bother to read this forum to people who don't even write complete sentences? Futile.

Spot the troll XD

Seriously though... 1. Necro 2. Don't have a go at them for saying ideas or things they do when fighting, they're not forcing it on anyone and you have no right to throw a fit about it.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Fath

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2011, 12:11:28 am »
O-O i didnt realize i was necroing xDDD sorrys O.e

And two, im not going to have everyone adapt to the system =\ just people in like my pack or whatever lol

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2011, 12:13:34 am »
O-O i didnt realize i was necroing xDDD sorrys O.e

I posted that the thread was necro'd right above yours, wasn't hard to miss XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Fath

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2011, 12:24:18 am »
lol I iz blind i guess, see i started typing BEFORE you posted (so i didnt see your post xD) and then i posted it after you posted and didnt notice the message saying someone posted, do you want to read it? cus i had to let my puppy out to go potty xDDDD *epic failz*

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2011, 01:39:34 pm »
 I'm going to say the same to you as I did to the last freaking person, DON'T NECRO! The last post was 2 months ago!
hmm this thread was just revivied, and i guess a pretty useful thread as well, so dont warn them. let them discuss, plus it would be quite useless to open another topic about this if its there. The ppl would direct the ppl to this thread... (and you arent a mod to do so as well. If the mods think its old and useless then they will lock it) >.< sorry if offended, didnt want to put that way

anyway back on topic.
i really like the point system, but knowing the ppl on FH, and how they are godmodding and autohitting, when they are about to loose they will ignore all the points altogether, and do as they please.
This is the problem... and they can do what they want in fighting. there is no rule sadly how you are supposed to fight. and if there was, ppl would just ignore it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:42:07 pm by Gargantor »

Offline Bad Luck

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sifaris
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 02:00:47 pm »
^ Agreed with the post above. No one would like it if the thread was duplicated either (seeing as how duplicate threads actually do go against the rules, there's more of a reason to be irked by that); necroing isn't always an awful thing, especially if it's a useful topic.

ANYWAY, I actually agree with Malkia for the most part. Unless something was fully implemented, then the majority of members would probably ignore it. I also agree with Gargantor on the point that they'd just ignore the points.

Offline SILVERFANG154

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2011, 02:45:06 pm »
I've been in one of those fights T_T I broke this guys leg and you know whut his comeback was
jumps back lands on all fours then jumps onto Sin (my charrie) and pin to the ground
how stupid is that We seriously need a combat system or the arguments are gonna get worse
Who goes crazy because they can see ghosts?
Who gets laughed at cause they talk to ghosts?
Who gets sick of everyones Bullshit?

THE NECROMANCERS THATS WHO!

Fath

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2011, 07:49:34 pm »
Lol i know people wont adopt the point system overall, BUT its only for my pack, where they would be good (and fair) rpers, not  people that are like I BITE YOUR NECK BREAKING IT, YOU DIE A PANFULL DEATH! And when i reply "uhhh nooo.... thats god fighting.."  "NO ITS NOT, IM A DEMON GOD OVERLORD!!!" "....Really? >.>"

So, i dont expect everyone in FH to use points, and EVEN if they did, they would probably give themselves extra points becouse they think that sence they are all that, they need more

But, on the plus side, some people are acually pretty good RPers, but need a reminder here and there. =D

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2011, 08:25:40 pm »
I've known my share of godmodders, and beat them with logic and a tad bit of whiteknighting.

Simple, warrior cat-wolf RPer family, who decided to stick up for a cat clan that crossed me, got a broken jaw and amputated hind right leg.
The rest of their family came along for revenge and was screwed. badly. My charater is simply normal, but does not mindlessly go for the throat, since that is tooe asy to counter and i've been roleplaying for over ten years.

I remember someone in the Silver Blood Pack had eye-lazors. Talk about failure.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Fath

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2011, 08:32:34 pm »
LAWL eye-lazers???? xDDDDD that made my day e u e