Author Topic: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)  (Read 19872 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 09:44:30 pm »
((Owl <3
Lol, anyway your accepted! Might I mention, you have a lovely character, you can jump in the RP whenever you want since we've already started.))

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 10:25:54 pm »

Riana

Riana had been at the waters edge for quite some time now and all still remained silent-although this didn't bother the she-wolf infact surprisingly she enjoyed the peace and quiet. Taking one last glance at the fish swimming beneath her paws she smiled, hunger didn't seem to concern the wolf for now, so she decided to give her prey a few moments longer to live. Turning her attention away from the river Riana trotted back up the narrow river bank. Her claws digging into the soil that went from being soggy to almost hard mud which gave her better grip. Soon enough she was back on track and weaving through treys once again.

Broad paws continued to thud against the ground as Riana had set off once again, as usual her stance proud-her chest puffed out, her tail held neatly with her head held high-Riana was proud of herself but in all her species and she done a great deal of showing it. Picking up her pace Riana leapt over a fallen log that came as an obsticle in her path but nothing she couldn't over come. Hitting the ground swiftly she continued forward. The scent of different animals lingered through the air. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 11:40:20 pm »
Scotch

Scotch continued on toward the meadow which was only about five more minutes away. And after about five minutes, the rabbit was there. He spotted many deer already in the field grazing. "Perfect timing, I get here before all the other rabbits!" Scotch grinned, feeling quite proud of himself, he usually was one of the last ones to arrive, but today was different and it felt different too. He felt as if he was missing something... But that aside, he was still the first rabbit here and he was going to make the best of it. So Scotch started to eat some clovers, not going to talk to some of the deer that were already grazing out on the field. He decided he would wait.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 01:44:42 am »

Quick Info
My name is Uzal. I am a red fox. I am of the male, and I am five years old.

A deep yawn came from the same creature, who was snugged within his sheltered log. Uzal reluctantly rose to his paws, giving a long and luxurious stretch to his body. As he did, his paws moved along the earth ground, barely peeking out from inside the log. A small ray of sunlight touched them, but he shifted them away. Bringing his paws towards him, he slowly emerged from his log. He didn't care how long it took him to peek his head out; laziness and sleepiness still hung damp around him. His ears twitched at the familiar morning sounds as they became more audible: the distant chirping of birds; splashes of the creatures lingering in the water; the crackling of broken twigs. Every sound he had grown accustomed to. It didn't bother him at all, unless it was the high-pitched sound of a bird screeching. Whenever it rang, it pierced his ears, like a gunshot sounding on the other side of the field, or metal rubbing slowly against another. At the thought of those sounds, it made him shiver.

Uzal swept his tail along the ground for a moment, before scurrying on top of his log, which he called home. He balanced himself on the uneven texture of his home, perching carefully as he peered at the nature around him. His log was located in a small clearing, however, close to the sides rather than smack in the middle. If it were, he would have never made himself home. The log would have been too out in the open - vulnerable for a hungry bear or wolf lurking around in the trees. Instead, it was snuggled against the thick covering among the trees, and the grass slightly hid it. Thus, it was better than nothing.

His ears swiveled as he began to collect the sounds around him. He was looking for a decent meal to eat - maybe a small mouse or a strayed rabbit. Either one sounded good to him. With the decision made in mind, he slipped down from his log and trotted into the direction of the meadow. Usually, the best rabbits hung around there. Even though the grass hid them somewhat, it was easy to locate them through scents and movement. However, the presence of the herd made it difficult to navigate through the meadow. Either way, the fox was determined to receive his morning meal, despite the herd and the distractions.

As he continued, the shifting of grass nearby caught his attention. Freezing, he lowered his body into a crouching position, fixing his gaze onto the grass. A small nose stuck out, before large ears poked from behind. At the sight, Uzal's eyes gleamed with hunger, and he waited, remaining still. Once the rabbit's body was fully revealed, it was then when the creature pounced, silencing the rabbit's shriek with an abrupt stop.

Triumph, Uzal snatched the lifeless body into his jaws, his tongue pressing against the warm blood which oozed slowly from the wound it had received. He moved forward, making sure to keep watch for any sign of predators, or for any danger. His guard abated somewhat as he reached the second creek. Releasing his kill, it slumped onto the ground, staying by his paws as he bent down to refresh his mouth with water. Afterwards, he soon began to devour his catch, often shooting glances around, with his body alert and ears perked.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:48:48 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 01:56:22 am »
((Pshhh... What is with people and slaughtering rabbits? X3))
Scotch

As time past, more rabbits started to arrive, and that meant that Scotch's friends would be coming any minute. But for now, as he waited till they arrived, he decided to go make another friend. He looked at the deer. Perhaps one of them would like to be his friend, after all, the deer were always nice to him for some strange reason. Maybe because they thought he was small and helpless? Or just because deer always had a kind nature. But that aside, he wanted to befriend another deer. Perking his ears, he hopped forward, only to stumble upon a buck known as Bo(e). Scotch's nose twitched as always, and he looked up at the large buck, standing silent for a moment, before saying a sweet sounding. "Hello there!"

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 02:07:34 am »
Name Hidden

Age 2 years

Gender female

Speices panther

Picture/Discription black with blue gray eyes

Background/History Cant think of one

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 02:20:18 am »
I'm sorry but Hidden is not accepted. I looked around to see where a Panthers habitat might be but it never said in a forest. It said rainforest but not a forest where this RP takes place. You should also have more a description of the character so we can picture it more. To me the description is vague. And for the background/history, you should at least try to think of something, I don't dare what it might be. If you edit this to try to get in the RP that is fine, I bet we'd love to have you join someday

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 02:24:09 am »

Character Name
Zarya

Species?
Mountain Lion

Description
Zarya likes to think that she is an independent and self-reliant feline.  She doesn't like to ask or accept help from others and will try her darndest to get something done herself.  She's very assertive when she does interfere with other animals.  Zar is usually silent, hardly ever speaking to anyone.  She's still very young, and at times, she'll let her inner cub peek out and have a little fun chasing butterflies or pouncing at the fish in the nearby stream.  Zarya enjoys perching on a tree limb and watching the world below her or sunbathing on a rock near the meadow.

Background/History
At six months old, while on a visit to a carcass with her mother, Zarya encountered her first black bear, which was rare since it was out of its hibernating den in January.  The bear tried to attack, but Zar's mother fought to protect her cub.  She managed to run the bear off, but she had gained a life-threatening wound.  They made it back to the den, and when night came, Zarya and her mother fell asleep.  But when morning came, only Zarya woke, her mother in an eternal sleep.  Having to leave the den, she relied on the few hunting trips her mother had taken her on, and she barely survived the rest of that winter.  However, now, nearly a year and a half after her mother's death, Zarya is an adult and strong-willed mountain lion with the objective of any other creature in the forest...survive.

((If I am accepted, I won't be able to post the pic because I will be using my phone more often than I will use my laptop.))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 02:32:48 am »
((I just found out that cougar and Panthers are the same species? I am so confused but I know cougar live in the forest but what about Panthers and tGhnNng so much confusion...)) Anyway you're accepted

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 02:54:13 am »
(( Pssh. There's many rabbits in the world, so get over it XD

And here's a quote from a website which explains about a mountain lion's habitat:

Quote from: Mountain Lion FAQ
They prefer areas with dense undergrowth and cover, and will leave an area if they perceive a threat. Found in deserts, humid coast forests, arid hillsides, scrub and oak woodlands, lions can live from sea level to snow-covered mountain peaks.

I'll edit this later when I can respond.))