Author Topic: Why do you go on Feral Heart?  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Why do you go on Feral Heart?
« on: April 06, 2014, 08:13:56 pm »
Well, due to the title this is going to be more-or-less self explanatory. xD

There is a reason to why we all go on Feral Heart; Some use it to chat to their friends, a large majority is for roleplay, some like to use it as an outlet from real life and just run around on their favorite species. Or simply because their love for animals entices them to go on the game.
Heck, I've met people who aren't fond of the game itself but they go on simply to meet new people and socialize with their friends so the limits are endless. c:

So, Why do you go on Feral Heart?
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you go on Feral Heart?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 08:31:39 pm »
The reason I go in-game is to entertain myself in some way. Even though I barely go in-game anyways, there is always sometime that I find entertainment from the game. I often just chat with people and run around as my characters, because I generally quit roleplaying on the game. Ether if it's that or I just mess with innocent people. c:

I go on the forums to express myself, as you can see. I barely have nothing else to do atm, so I just wander on this site acting crazy lol. I like expressing myself, no madder how crazy I sound like -hinthint-. I also go on the forums and talk about the game and stuff. On occasion, I help newbies/players over problems, or uncommonly roleplay. I prefer roleplaying on the forums because it doesn't lag and it's much more organized.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 08:32:50 pm »
Oh pff.. The main reason why I go on FeralHeart is to chat, have fun with friends and help look after the community. But someone's face, I won't mention any names *coughgenny'scough* keeps crashing my FH so.. xD

I also love gazing at everyone's individuality whether it's Roleplays, presets or maps, I love to log on in a morning and share the experience of an amazing developing game, I'm so thankful to have met so many great friends no matter the past xD It's great!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 12:09:05 am »
I usually log on to chat, hang with friends, and Rp of the most part, sometimes I'll just log on to be there then go do some forum work or something. This is a very good topic by the way.

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 01:04:06 am »
Hmmm...Well I love animals number one, so as soon as I found this I was like:

And then I played for a bit and now I love it! On the forums or in game, it gives me something to do. I love watching people too and seeing what they talk about and if I can join in, or just watching RPs take place.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 01:16:08 am »
Dominate the maps and turn everyone into Muffin-Loving Spartans

*Cough Cough*

I mainly go there to el chat, RolePlay like a maniac, and become one of the best Comedians ye' ever did see.

*Seriously, just watch me at SB. I WEEEELL make you laugh!*

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 09:06:56 pm »
Well to roleplay of course, when I roleplay, I can make anyone I want to and just roleplay my day away with them. Plus, it's a canine/feline game, who doesn't love that? And because I learn grammar and new ways of writing (Excluding wolfspeak) Also, it gives you good inspiration to form a story.
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 10:07:23 pm »
Interesting question.
I have a lot of reasons why I go on Feral-Heart. My main reason is to chat with my friends or even make new friends. I sometimes go on Feral-Heart because I want to RP, it really depends. Animals.. oh yes, forgot about that reason. Feral-Heart is my fluffeh animal game where you can do everything. Almost forgot, it's nice to see what's going on in Feral-Heart from time to time, especially updates from your friends etc.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 11:10:56 pm »
Nice question Genny!  :P
Well the reason why I go on Feral Heart is to escape from reality of the real world, Like work and all the negative's and chaotic stuff going around in life in general, and for simple fun, and stop stressing about certain stuff. Generally I love being in Feral Heart, chatting with new people and friends..Hopefully making a new friend or two..And Roleplay as my Stagasaberion Undisco. And seeing the crazy insane people that flop and plop around Feral Heart and casual derpyness of different players, exploring maps, trying out different role-plays. etc. And Mainly the creative side of users, Like the wide range of character's users create it's endless! and the beautiful presets and maps..Like I just said. xD But yea that's my reason. :'D

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

milothegolden

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 02:47:31 pm »
Like many I found feral heart through wolf quest.

I love this game because the people are do nice and caring
They are always willing to help :). It's a community like
No other I have ever seen  :o. I also have many friends who play
Feral heart. Plus there's so much variety in people and
Characters. It's Just a awesome fun game too. ;D