Author Topic: Infinite Life - An IT server project (UPDATED 03/27/15) (ONLINE/DOWNLOAD UP)  (Read 14987 times)

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
Just a quick update to note that this server is now online and running! Currently working hard on getting IL's first update out!

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
Re: Infinite Life - An IT server project (UPDATED 06/09/14) (ONLINE/DOWNLOAD UP!)
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 07:49:51 am »
Sounds interesting :3 I'll keep checking on this games progress :D once its released I'm sure as butts to play it! :D great job!!!

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
Re: Infinite Life - An IT server project (UPDATED 06/09/14) (ONLINE/DOWNLOAD UP!)
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 09:06:08 am »
Sounds interesting :3 I'll keep checking on this games progress :D once its released I'm sure as butts to play it! :D great job!!!

As pointed out the game is already released to the public. c:

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 09:11:40 am »
OMG i need to have -drools-

baltowolflover

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2014, 09:12:52 am »
Seems interesting. I might as well join~

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
Thanks everyone!

*Update*
All staff applications are now open as well as we are aiming for the bug fixing update to be released sometime within this week! View the original post for more info.

The team has been super busy preparing for the update to be released, on top of their daily lives, so for this, yes, activity has been a bit low, but staff check on the forums and within the game daily, so be sure to check us out and help out the activity issue by checking in!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
-throws everything- OMG SOUNDS FUN

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
A quick bump with some news:

The update has finally been released, along with a few new staff members have been chosen to help improve and moderate our lovely client. Please be sure to check us out at www.infinite-life-it.boards.net for more details! We can't wait to see you there!

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
Re: Infinite Life - An IT server project (UPDATED 29/10/14) (ONLINE/UPDATE OUT)
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2014, 04:33:19 pm »
Another bump with a few small updates;

As some of our members know, our server has been offline for quite some time. We're so sorry! Our host and co-owner, Tattoo, has been experiencing some more computer issues and will need a new desktop entirely. We are currently unsure of when this will happen, however our fingers are crossed that something special may pop up for the nearing Christmas Day!

Please avoid sending PMs regarding issues you may have with the server. It's down and therefore offline, so please wait until we get our things together and organized as the holidays approach. We've all been bustling with other things like everyone else such as school or college, but when we get it back up I will make sure to post here again for updates.

Thanks everyone! Hope you all have an awesome holiday!

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
Been a while, hasn't it?

A bump to note that the server is now BACK ONLINE and is currently in staff testing to prepare for a shiny new release! Details include added PvP, new items, various fixes and more! Check the site for the latest news to stay up to date on anything IL.

I will check back here every now and then, and try to keep the thread as updated as possible to keep everyone in the loop, but if you have questions or concerns the quickest way to contact me would be via the IL forum which is located at the bottom of the thread. Otherwise, it's good to be back!