Author Topic: How was your FHORD experience?  (Read 3297 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
How was your FHORD experience?
« on: April 07, 2014, 01:41:08 pm »
How was your FHORD experience?

Unfortunately I could not attend but I'm curious to hear all of the wonderful feedback from you all.

Did you attend? Did you have fun? Did you make new friends? What kind of roleplays did you leap into? What character(s) did you use? Who did you roleplay with? If you attended last years FHORD event how did this one compare? What was your favorite experience from the day?

Feel free to share it all here.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 01:51:17 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: How was your FHORD experience?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 02:42:18 pm »
It was okay, and it was my first time cause I missed the last one.
There was not many people on the in the morning (Darn timezones) But then I came on in the evening and - Bang - everyone was at SB roleplaying. It was fun  ;D

The character I used was my loveable demon friend, Tobi, the whole way through. So, I had a nice time.
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 02:46:31 pm »

I can say pretty confidently that I had a good time roleplaying with new and old friends, though I wasn't able to stay on for much more than an hour, regrettably.

I did snap this picture when our little group (that'd originally met at the N/Z) moved over to watch the sun rise at the little bay near the Temple of Dreams, and it really was an enjoyable RP.
I was a little confused when it eventually fell into two lionesses trying to ride various sea serpents in the water out there afterward, but hey, it happens. xD

I wish I could've RP'd with more people, but I still had fun. <3 It was also the first time I'd really had much of a chance to RP my new version of Allegra (the one as my full fursona, as opposed to my old RP Allegra), which was really nice. I love breaking in new RP characters, and I'm glad I had the chance to.

Just as well, I saw plenty of users out there RPing and still yet advertising for the event, and so I hope that others enjoyed it, as well, and were able to really get out to enjoy RPing in a new style, and with anyone.

I will say that I wish I'd been able to advertise more for the event prior to it, though, but I feel that as we have more of these events, hopefully we'll have an easier time to raise awareness of it as we host more of these events officially.

I'm sorry Sura had to miss the event this time, but we hope to see you in future events, luff. c8 <3 We do hope everyone else enjoyed themselves, though~?
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 03:49:02 pm »
I had a wonderful time! I role-played with a lot of characters with my friends. Just after that, I went to visit Fluorite Plains and I met Red, White and more floofs! <3 I was pretty shy to RP with them but I still had fun cx. And of course, I'm sorry that you didn't get a chance to participate, I was getting all excited to finally meet you.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 04:33:10 pm »
I chatted with Jack Skellington.

/shot

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 05:21:49 pm »
Well, I'd have to say I forgot about it until Alphabutt said it was RP day.
But offortenetly, I had a great time, I met this boy (a long time ago. Maybe a year ago or so) anyways, these past days with him made my days.
He was there when I was sad, also he asked a lot about me. x3
And, well I kinda like 'im. :3
In another way I l*v* h*m. <3
He is a boy, even know he is 1 year older then me, he seems like the one for me. <3
He is from United States, Washington, Maryland. <3
I can go on and on. :3

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 05:56:32 pm »
Unfortunately I missed Roleplay Day since I was very busy with real life. Oh well. It's good to hear that others have had a fun experience. There's always next time for me. :)
Inactive

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 10:03:36 pm »
I roleplayed as my wolf character, Ehud with a rabbit, a dog, and an elk calf.
Quite the interesting roleplay, I must say. X3

I'm very privileged to be able to participate this time 'round. It was a very fun experience and I look forward to the next one!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 12:12:39 am »
Lol I saw you Warkat, Jack skellington is pretty bad booty I must say. ;) Hm.. Sadly I didn't roleplay.. Well there was no one really Roleplaying where I was.. Mostly advertising, but I flopped by and saw the staff Roleplaying and Genny just twerking. LOL but I had a pretty good FHORD. It was very amusing!

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 12:54:23 am »
My FHORD day experience was undeniably one of the funnest days on FH I've had in a while.

You see it all started out with me, Genny, and a few other floofs I had the pleasure of meeting that day all derpin at the N/Z Rock. It was like that for a while, then more people I knew started to show up. Then we all talked and laughed and GAH it twas hilarious. Later we all got down and had this HUGE wolf/lion pile that was the ultimate floof pile. Then a fluffy named Whisper jumped down from the rock and started dancing in front of it. Zady followed, then Genny, then me, and so on until there was the whole group of us dancing and laughing.

Overall, this was definitely the best FHORD Day I've gotten to attend(even though there's only been two PF). I can't wait for the next one to make even more memories with these amazing people :)