Author Topic: Anyone have bad memories of FH?  (Read 4508 times)

Offline miikarenn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • yoooooo
    • View Profile
    • the tumblr
Re: Anyone have bad memories of FH?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 06:25:59 am »
I've only been directly harrassed once in FH.  They said some VERY homophobic/transphobic things.  I quit FH for like 2 months because they took all the fun out of it for me.  I'm over it now though, glad I'm back.

huh, not sure if it counts but I've heard some very offensive jokes which kind of killed the mood for me.

other than that, it's been fun.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 06:43:39 am »
Well, I kinda have one horrible memory thought. :/

-----------------------

Me: *Rp's with my friends clan*
Him: *Rp's with wolf speak*
Me: *Rp's with him*
Him: "Oh, sorry I'm not Rpin't with iliterate people."
Others: "Hey! Look it's ShadowNightmare!"
Me: "I'm not iliterate!"
Others: *Insult me*
Him: *Laughes*
Me: *Walks away and starts crying irl*

I never really used any wolf speak or anything bad and they started calling me names.
I haven't reported them of my panicing.
Thought my other friend calmed me down.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 07:44:06 am »
I have had my fair share of unfortunate encounters. Some with the fault lyin' solely on my own shoulders while others I can only assume at more diminutive reasons. I'll list a couple:

` There has been a few times when individuals who are not accustomed with my formality via addressin' strangers mistake my respect for mockery. This resulted in unneeded hatred on their behalf and I have been called many vulgar terms such as [i'll censor out the actual words and replace them with somethin' more appropriate], "smart-butt", "know-it-all", "a ----" [er, let's leave that one out for even I was appalled somethin' so vulgar would slither from one's mouth so fluently], etc. However, it leaves me to think twice with the way I speak as I understand most have different perspectives and the last thing I want is allowin' somethin' so minor to disrupt one's tranquility.

` I have been described as a deceitful ------- [again, let's leave that one out] by a couple members before. Of course, they didn't say this to my face but I have accomplices that thoroughly look out for me and inform me if someone is intentionally talkin' behind my back or speakin' vile when I am unaware. Said members also attempted at bribin' or encouragin' my affiliates to betray me, spreadin' rumors to how I "use" people and that the only thing I seek is amusement and power.

` I've been horribly labelled as a wolf speaker many times whenever I use terms such as "countenance", "articulate", "lilliputian", "pulmonary cavity", "stygian" etc in my role-playin'. I am aware that said terms are not used as often however I am also aware that the terms are grammatically correct when I use them. Then next thing I know, a voice or two is speakin' out via Local, "Hey! Vespian can't role-play so ignore him!", "Ugh, wolf speaker. -Blocks.-", "What encourages you to use such terms? Honestly." It disappoints me greatly however I normally remain silent on the matter as to not start a quarrel.

` There have been times when my temper would get the best of me. In bitter frustration, there's been once or twice where I lashed out at an innocent member, or even one of my associates, and spoke down to them as if they were nothin' more than mongrels. Normally afterwards, I'd realize the fault and seek them out to apologize. It pains me whenever this happens and the memories of said actions continue to remind me to thoroughly hold my tongue when in such a mood.

There's other faults that I have performed and I'm not proud of. There's also been yer classic death threats and rot in Hell insults thrown in my direction. Normally I would merely shrug it off and keep a straight face though the memories remain with me and I learn from them somehow. I have alerted the staff of some situations, especially if it's a death threat or any form of rule violation, and they've helped me with a few mishaps. Although I continue to wonder why individuals act the way they do and what motivates them to perform such heinous actions. T'is somethin' I have yet to figure out as each person is different after all.
gone

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 04:37:39 pm »
I had this one person I thought was a pretty good friend. A few months later I see screenshots of him dissing me and everyone else I was friends with when I was gone.
Basically he was trying to get close to me so he could eventually be a leader in the rp and have everyone leave to a different rp he was planning.
I mean, I can handle he did that to me, but turns out after I left the rp he actually followed through when my other close close friend was leader. She adored him and he basically slapped her in the face and spit on her with how he acted.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 11:11:02 pm »
This is why a puched walls

I had asked a leader of a group I was in if I could explore around the map ooc and they said yes so I was in one camp looking around when the member of the group camp I was in was like "What are you doing here!" I replyed " Im exploring the map"  they then started to rant about how im breaki g the rules and how im supposed to ask a leader to explore. After that i said that I did ask and that I was ooc. They then told the map creator and told them I was breaking the rules and that I shouldnt be exploring becuase im a illiterate noob and a jerk and that they would banned me from the map. I then said " I asked and they comfermed that i can explore ooc and that i wasnt breaki g any of the rules that i hadnt read yet because i was never told that there was a website. After this they called me names and a few days later i did t know that character i had remade was on that map so when I hit start I got yellled at by e efyo e that I was breaki g the rules I simply said "I frogot this character was on this map and im leaving anyway so calm down people." I then left for a few days till I got feral heart on my moms computer and when I got on the character that was in the clan I was kicked.

And after that I snapped and puched walls 

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 04:07:12 am »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 04:44:08 am »
I really don't have much bad memories here on FH. Really any RP that I had partaken in wasn't to a point where I was emotionally attached.
If i had to say any bad moments was mostly personal things such as friends getting sick and almost not making it. Worst feeling and moment that was FH related since that's the place i met her at.
Perhaps another bad moment was when my TEC group was inactive for a long long time, not a good feeling.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline acna2009

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I am fabulous and I know it C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 08:44:43 pm »
Really sad to hear all these bad feelings people had. :c

1. A person banned me, because I was a rogue
2. One was about to ban me, because I wanted to join his pride
3. I was still new and I found such an awesome Pack, the next day, nobody came online, and they became very inactive. I thought of waiting a week, but when I came back on, I was not in it anymore
4. Many ppl trying to copy my original characters, claiming them as theirs
5. Many, and REALLY MANY, stalk and ask me stupid stuff, like... Uhh, I better not say it.
6. People harassing me and my friends reasonless.

Thats all I can remember :P

BUDGIES!!! ???

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 06:42:48 pm »
Bad memories. Haven't had any extremes one. But there was one time when some jerks were stalking me and my sister roleplaying and whispered me saying:

"Why are you rping with such an annoying and illiterate [Content removed for inappropriate language]? She has terrible grammar and uses caps all the time."

I whispered back: "She is my sister, and younger than me. I'm teaching her better grammar so she won't have to deal with [Content removed for inappropriate language] jerks like you."

Then they whispered me horrible things, which I completely ignored and blocked him.

But seriously, I really was depressed irl.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 08:11:22 pm by WhiteLightHeart »
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 07:49:39 pm »
Bad memories. Haven't had any extremes one. But there was one time when some jerks were stalking me and my sister roleplaying and whispered me saying:

"Why are you rping with such an annoying and illiterate ---? She has terrible grammar and uses caps all the time."

I whispered back: "She is my sister, and younger than me. I'm teaching her better grammar so she won't have to deal with --- jerks like you."

Then they whispered me horrible things, which I completely ignored and blocked him.

But seriously, I really was depressed irl.

o

i'd have to mention to you to watch the language. the f bomb isn't allowed on this forum according to the rules lol

just watch out next time luv
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 08:11:59 pm by WhiteLightHeart »