Author Topic: Anyone have bad memories of FH?  (Read 4506 times)

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone have bad memories of FH?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 06:05:37 am »

Oh, sorry. Heh, I'll be more careful next time.
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 11:01:10 pm »
This isn't a bad memory, it's more of an embarrassing one...

I was sitting in Mate Center, not really planning to go in the middle while whispering one of my close friends. I was constantly changing tabs for my music and hadn't realised my charrie had been moving back and fourth. I went back in game to whisper my friend and I saw my charrie was in the middle of the circle... sitting on a female character who seemed a little scared by me xD (wouldn't blame her). I ran back out of the circle whispering my friend "Omg, what the heck.. what the heck.. what the heck", forgot to click whisper and said it right at her face. Oh lawd... (I apologised to her in whisper)

A few minutes after that the Mate Center called me up and I went to whisper my friend again saying "He called me up and I literally started crying irl...". Again, I forgot to click whisper chat, said it right in his face in local while I was sitting ON top of him (lol couching mate center) and then I just logged out because everyone went silent... xDD

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 11:09:36 pm »
I've had plenty of bad memories on FH (although a few I don't regret because they put me on a better path and gave me a view of how a certain person really is)
-I've lost friends
-I've embarrassed myself
-I've cried
And a lot more that I really wanna share but it's because of some of my bad memories that I've made such amazing friends like Vespian, CloudFire, and because I saw the real side of one person that I broke our friendship off, it helped me get closer with even more about it. So in all, yes, I have had bad and really bad memories that I don't like thinking about, but then again, not all of them are bad. They've helped me see the truth about people.
Signature by Adelish

Offline 0oRainyWolfo0

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The only place your free is in your dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 12:42:33 am »
I don't know why the thing still haunts me...It might be because it was my first group ever, or maybe because It took me forever to find out how to download a map....Never mind, I'll just get straight to the point; I was a very new player and I mean I just got an account and was looking around. I got invited to one 'Very Literate' groups when I didn't even know what literate meant, they seemed nice at first, but after I downloaded the map, they turned on me. I didn't get it! I was even more literate than them now that I think about it! ~>:C ...The person who ran the group walked up to me and said "You need to leave" I didn't know what he meant, I thought he was still RPing so I went along with it. I was on Group Chat and I was typing from my opinion beautiful pieces of art and no one was answering on the screen so I kept on going until I came on the next day and I found out the horrible truth to what he said.....I needed to leave the map and the group. I've had a grudge to this very day and just can't let it go, I've blocked this person many many times but the person somehow turns up every where I go. The experience had hurt me deeply, and it still hurts every time I see the portal to the map...Well if you've read this far, thank you for listening.  

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 09:48:42 am »
Being ignored in a roleplay you were so fond of joining. No one noticed me there, not even when I start mentioning everyones' names. I had to say, "I think I'm going to leave the group." Only then did the other members notice me. "Please don't leave!", "What did we do?", "Why are you leaving?". I didn't enjoy roleplaying with the group even after that, I left in the end xD

I've ever encountered a few threats. I wasn't roleplaying so I wasn't sure if they were directed at my character or myself. I would quote but yeah, inappropriate language. I had come across a den claimer it just so happens. I didn't have to leave, I'm allowed to sit inside a cave, in some flowers if I want to and I wasn't even disturbing them but just quietly sitting in some flowers.

I guess another bad memory is probably the amount of friends I've lost. I wouldn't say I have many Feralheart friends anymore, I do feel a little "forgotten". There were times when we would skype each other, introduce each other to new friends, create projects and even sending little "<3" messages lol ^^"
Will be inactive due to work and exams.