Author Topic: Feral Heart Map Maker is annoying me a lot....Help  (Read 856 times)

Offline lionking01

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Friendly Furry Roleplayer
    • RamonaSandu01
    • Tobi Sandu
    • TobiRami
    • tobirami01
    • View Profile
Feral Heart Map Maker is annoying me a lot....Help
« on: April 09, 2014, 08:02:09 pm »
I need some help with a problem....always when I make a map this horrible thing happens:I go into the game then enter the map.It works...I go back to upgrade it....I look againg in the game at it...then I upgrade it againg....and now the map disappeared....I tried to move all the map's folders into exports, but it still doesn't work, where I can see the map is just in the Map Maker...please help me. :'(

Run Free.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Feral Heart Map Maker is annoying me a lot....Help
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 08:07:06 pm »
You say you tried to move the maps folders into exports? Like from media>terrains? Try going back into mapmaker and saving it again then re-export it.

You are amazing <3

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Map Maker is annoying me a lot....Help
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 02:18:14 am »
Make sure when you upgrade the map, the Map Display Name should be the same as you firstly named it.
Also when you upgrade and export it to CDW (Cape of Distant Worlds), close the game and go to Main Disk >>> C: >> Feralheart > exports and see if the map you exported the name is there.
Example. Let's say you named the map as~ Storm Clouds and you see it in exports as Storm Clouds .FHM
Hope I made sence, if you need anything else connecting with maps PM me and I will get back to you A. S. A. P.
Good luck! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!