Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: zoe  (Read 1139 times)

Offline wolflover244

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
zoe
« on: April 10, 2014, 03:36:44 am »
"hey so i have  been thinking about telling about some of my you know characters like there traits so here we go all tell you about one so just comment and tell me how you like it and always ASK QUESTIONS!! all always answer  the questions so hope you like it. "Zoe is a female wolf shes strong,never gives up, loving,kind,caring,helpful,protective, and shes mateless". Shes still looking for a mate and shes  the leader of her pack she'll protect her pack from dangerous things". ranks are open for anything she will need a like a assistant to help like go with her to places or anything  and if you are interested just comment me or if you wanna join thanks

-wolflover244                                                                
P.S: i will not be on for a while i will be on soon cause what happened was my dads computer  charger broke so we have to try to get a new one but if that doesn't work out all have to wait to get me a new laptop like just one for myself but all try to get on as soon AS I CAN!!!!!!!!!!! i promise

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: zoe
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 08:38:20 am »
Nice character bio. But maybe this should be in the 'Character' section of the forums ?

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 08:51:37 am »
But maybe this should be in the 'Character' section of the forums ?
Aye, ye' are not mistaken madam Mcgee. This does belong in the section ye've stated prior. Try to be a bit more aware Ms. Olivia as to where ye' post yer topics.
That aside, I enjoyed readin' the simplistic facts about the she-wolf, Zoe. I wish her luck in leadin' her pack for doin' so can be challengin' yet I'm sure manageable with the proper knowledge of leadership. Plus, she sounds like quite the kind spirit and kindness goes a long way, aye?
gone

Offline wolflover244

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 03:30:39 am »
yes thank you for the comments but how do i put it in the character section of forums i thought i dd that but thanks thats very kind im gonna post more about some of my other wolfs :) and i whould love! if you wanted to be friends or something or like rp together thanks :)...........

-wolflover244