Author Topic: Wanted: Combat System, New Emotes, New Dance Moves  (Read 5638 times)

Offline Number XIII

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: Combat System, New Emotes, New Dance Moves
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 08:28:27 pm »
I'd like to see some more actions, like the paw raising and ear/tail flicking. :)

FadedTimes

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 04:03:07 am »
I myself dont really like Feral Heart at the moment. I want Impressive Title where the eyes move when someone runs past you and thriller and moonwalk. I know the game only just came out but Id really lik to see those things. Theres basically no interesting actions. Not many people are even doing the buttswing.. Thats just my opinion. But what i would really want in the game is fighting action, ear twitching/tail paw raising, laugh etc etc. Especially hunting.

Offline Shinai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 05:01:27 pm »
I'd love to see more actions added, besides the occasional move of a paw you see on every character. I also thought it'd be kind of nice if it looked more like the character was breathing, like a slight rise/fall of their chest. 

Levels, pvp, and battling might not be a good idea, since the game was based around roleplaying. There would most likely be players who just want to roleplay, not fight, and end up with low levels/experience, and then have players who fight all the time with much higher levels/experience. It would be fun if there was some kind of battling or pvp in the game for better roleplay, but not so much that it would be distraction from the main point of FH.

edit: Hunting would also be nice, as long it was used for roleplay, not leveling.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:04:22 pm by Shinai »
????????????????
????????????????
????????????????
???????????????? (Shinai)

JazzForLife

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 10:12:29 pm »
I would like to see more actions and dances. really miss the Thriller from IT. Buut, I dunno about emotes. There are plenty I think, there's a huge list. I don't really care about PvP, but it would be cool in RPs I guess.

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 07:18:32 pm »
Like this? (I made this a few year ago for Aeon Phase before it died, tis mine though)

eeh...
there is too many games with leveling and special attacks...
lets keep it ITish?
simple fighting moves would be enough...
actually im not sure if a pvp system should be added.... maybe a different pvp realm or something. constant pvp will ruin the fun for ppl getting attacked by packs and prides...
Emotions: i rarely use them... lol for me there is just too many i cant pick... and when i roleplay i only use the rest, sad, smile and snarl ones...
about the dance moves... i agree. they need to be fixed a bit... the buttswing needs "swing", the headbang doesnt need buttmovement (think back to IT... the buttmovement ruined the fun here....), and yep, moonwalk and thriller is missing...

I agree on this one, I'd like FH be more like IT than any other of those dull leveling games that exist out ther, but if kov wants to add such things into the game it's his call. Hopefully it will be well planned and wont swallow the whole game, making it to one purpose only "leveling and figthing". Even though we can't live of IT forever. The calm pace of the game, and the thrive for creativity is what made the game. I'm highly critical about any leveling or pvp system. Pvp would probably keep loads entertained however, and as long as it's implented right, it wouldn't roll the game over on a different side either. The leveling, stats, skills, and similar things could change, and even damgage the game permanently.

The majority of the people playing the game would focus on the leveling, it would take over everything or if not, atleast effect, and I really doubt for the better if we'd look from the current situation FH is in. If Items were bad for the game, a leveling system would probably not be any better. But then again, if it's decided to be one. Then there's not much to do about it. Just hope more energy will be put down on more important areas such as the bug fixing, functionally such as shortcut keys, and more actions beforehand.

Ontop of the first post. I do not have anything against the ideas there. But I do find the emotes alright as they are. And even if dancemoves is fun to have.. I'd really like to see some regular actions like tailflicks, nods, sniff, lick, etc. Would give more life to the game.

Mmm yeah.. I'm not one for a load of leveling and special attacks n' all that. xD ^
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Eian

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HAZAH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 12:25:00 am »
I would very much like a attack system cause when i try to RP fight they ALL WAYS SAY MISS! IT'S ANNOYING!

Nyan Cat

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 09:36:48 am »
I... dont know how to use PvP and leveling and special attacks /shot*
But other than that I would like the fighting to be simple. And new emotes / dance moves would be amazing.

Evanescence

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 01:24:52 am »
Well I for one think the PvP point thingy isnt really... FH. FH is about being crazy and rping and doing whatever... not so much points..? But I love the emote ideas and such. I think maybe we could bring back IT's fighting thing-a-majig.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 02:21:24 am »
Well I for one think the PvP point thingy isnt really... FH. FH is about being crazy and rping and doing whatever... not so much points..? But I love the emote ideas and such. I think maybe we could bring back IT's fighting thing-a-majig.

I think before u fight a player you have to click them and click a button that says request to fight. and u can reject or accept it
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 09:49:12 pm »
I don't really like the PvP idea. Some people just want to sit around and talk and have nother to do with roleplay, which I fine fine. But with people challening them to a battle, it might go downhill, and its much easier to just roleplay out the fight, as long as who your fighting isn't a godmodder. The leveling idea also makes me think 'Uh, no D<' because some people would get upset on how other people can get more 'moves' than them from being a few levels above their current 'level'.

I think more actions would be nice, and having the eyes move like in Impressive Title would make the game enjoyable. I would be happy if more of the dance moves what were in IT got brought to Feralheart, and if the Buttswing and HeadBang actions are improved at bit.

Sorry if I sounded harsh at all, just thought I'd state my opinion.

~ LunaWolfe

Click it, we know you want to~ <3